Jump to content
Big Man

Latest Purchase Thread

Recommended Posts

White socks are an abomination. Paired with trackie bottoms & black trainers... Oaft. 

Share this post


Link to post

I never trust blokes who chill in their house in trainers and jeans. Need their hard drives checking. One of my best pals does it and I tell him that all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Ok I’ll bite.  Wtf are we supposed to “chill” in.

and whilst we’re on it, who gets to “chill around the house?”  Distant memory for me likes!

edit: to add, does it count if I don’t wear the trainers bar a pair I bought circa 2008?

Edited by strachanmcgheegoal

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Ok I’ll bite.  Wtf are we supposed to “chill” in.

and whilst we’re on it, who gets to “chill around the house?”  Distant memory for me likes!

Trackies or shorts obviously. 

Shoes of any form in the house is a no no. 

Edited by dazzy_deff

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I am wearing flip flops right now.

Flip flops/sliders or slippers acceptable indoors. Trainers no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

I bought a pair of red crocs to cut about the house in. 
 

Magic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
48 minutes ago, Parklife said:

White socks are an abomination. Paired with trackie bottoms & black trainers... Oaft. 

White socks with white trainers are an absolutely A OK thing to wear. 
 

I agree they'd look ropey with black trainers. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

White socks with white trainers are an absolutely A OK thing to wear. 
 

Disagree totally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
50 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Disagree totally. 

I'd stay off the subject of clothing wi those jeans son. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

White socks with white trainers are an absolutely A OK thing to wear. 
 

I agree they'd look ropey with black trainers. 
 

 

If you’re ball boy at Wimberz

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Disagree totally. 

If you're wearing shorts and white trainers, black or coloured socks just looks stupid. White ankle socks with that combination of attire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Trackies or shorts obviously. 

Shoes of any form in the house is a no no. 

Just bocht two more pairs of outdoor shorts, I’ve one paid of jeans and about ten pairs of shorts. All day every day, completely agree about wearing jeans indoors 

 

46604-C16-A16-F-43-D8-A5-DA-44-CB0-DB25-

Edited by Poodler

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Stop it.

would prefer actual clogs to those

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'd stay off the subject of clothing wi those jeans son. 
 

 

You go out the house in trackies and white socks. Top weegie mink attire that. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You go out the house in trackies and white socks. Top weegie mink attire that. 

Would you not pop to the shops in a pair of shorts or trackies? Weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Would you not pop to the shops in a pair of shorts or trackies? Weird. 

Shorts aren't the same as trackies. 

I wouldn't leave the house in trackies or joggers. Mainly because I'm not a mink. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Parklife said:

Shorts aren't the same as trackies. 

I wouldn't leave the house in trackies or joggers. Mainly because I'm not a mink. 

Weirdo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
37 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Just bocht two more pairs of outdoor shorts, I’ve one paid of jeans and about ten pairs of shorts. All day every day, completely agree about wearing jeans indoors 

 

46604-C16-A16-F-43-D8-A5-DA-44-CB0-DB25-

Sneeb

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Shorts aren't the same as trackies. 

I wouldn't leave the house in trackies or joggers. Mainly because I'm not a mink. 

I would genuinely consider someone more of a mink in those jeans you had than someone wearing trackies or joggers. 
 

But I don't judge people's class based off their attire, so wear what you want and take the craic 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I would genuinely consider someone more of a mink in those jeans you had than someone wearing trackies or joggers. 
 

But I don't judge people's class based off their attire, so wear what you want and take the craic 

Dont you know that if you dont comply with Parky's expectations of anything, then you are a mink?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
38 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Stop it.

For about the house. They are ugly as fuck, but they annoy folk and I like it. 
 

Genuinely, they are comfy as all fuck. A delight.

 

You shouldn't wear ankle socks in your 30's either Daz. Can't stand the no/low sock look. I love a good sock. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Dont you know that if you dont comply with Parky's expectations of anything, then you are a mink?

It's the attitude my old man used to have. When we were going to Pittodrie we weren't allowed to wear our trackies, cause they were for minks 😂 

 

Now the cunt cuts about the gaff in them no problem. 
 

Outdated view imo, sports gear is really common

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

For about the house. They are ugly as fuck, but they annoy folk and I like it. 
 

Genuinely, they are comfy as all fuck. A delight.

 

You shouldn't wear ankle socks in your 30's either Daz. Can't stand the no/low sock look. I love a good sock. 
 

 

Ankle socks with shorts only. No sock look with trousers or jeans is horrific. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's the attitude my old man used to have. When we were going to Pittodrie we weren't allowed to wear our trackies, cause they were for minks 😂 

 

Now the cunt cuts about the gaff in them no problem. 
 

Outdated view imo, sports gear is really common

Long haul flight in a pair of jeans - nothing worse and more uncomfortable. 

To be fair, i wouldnt wear trackies to Pittodrie - but to go to the shops, school pick up, walking round the estate, then absolutely nothing better. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Dont you know that if you dont comply with Parky's expectations of anything, then you are a mink?

Don't think I've ever called people a mink for anything on here before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Parklife said:

Don't think I've ever called people a mink for anything on here before. 

You called people with beards minks.

People who now wear trackies are minks. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...