Jump to content
Big Man

Latest Purchase Thread

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

what's the deal with these ?

It's for the sub machine. 

Nae as fancy as a Perfect Draft.  Does a good pint however 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

That didn't work in the slightest

What didn't work??

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, NEM said:

...and a wanking sock

and he’s got the cheek to insult me.

 

wot a pathetic fuckin loser.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

yer eh biggest loser oan her n a pathetic waste o space..a faild wicket keeper 😂 dugshytes goat mare value ye pitiful mongo bastart

Edited by Arabian Knight
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

and he’s got the cheek to insult me.

 

wot a pathetic fuckin loser.

You're so touchy Blutz.  Worse than a woman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, maryhilldon said:

You're so touchy Blutz.  Worse than a woman. 

lol

 

You’re hard. Where’s your handbag.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

and he’s got the cheek to insult me.

 

wot a pathetic fuckin loser.

🤡your rattling man...

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Zeus said:

It's for the sub machine. 

Nae as fancy as a Perfect Draft.  Does a good pint however 

Love the Beatles. 

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

 

 

You’re hard. Where’s your handbag.

An unusual chat up line. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure Mizo. Not the same without Gerry Im afraid. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bluto10 said:

lol

 

You’re hard. Where’s your handbag.

Good one. On form tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not sure Mizo. Not the same without Gerry Im afraid. 

Ken champ.☹..but its a 30 second stagger from The Grill..buckled..🎳

Share this post


Link to post

Gerry should come back . It was an argument about some stupid fucking tour to Australia that led to the fall out . 

Share this post


Link to post

I thought he couldn’t be arsed touring any more? (I said fitlike to him in Gallus a few year back) 

Share this post


Link to post

Nah it was a few gigs in Australia that was arranged that he hadn’t agreed to . Think he’d been travelling for months on end and then they arranged this. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Fuck going to that shithole of a place 

All the more reason to hate the boiling pisshole .

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Nah it was a few gigs in Australia that was arranged that he hadn’t agreed to . Think he’d been travelling for months on end and then they arranged this. 

Aye he was sick of the long haul tours. Oz/NZ scheduled and he said he wasnt interested. The doors always open for a return apparently.

I saw his final 3 gigs at the barras. Lot of love for Gerry getting shouted between songs. Euros Child has replaced him, decent enough but theres no replacement for Gerry in reality. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Aye he was sick of the long haul tours. Oz/NZ scheduled and he said he wasnt interested. The doors always open for a return apparently.

I saw his final 3 gigs at the barras. Lot of love for Gerry getting shouted between songs. Euros Child has replaced him, decent enough but theres no replacement for Gerry in reality. 

 

Did you ever listen to Jonny? 

him and Norm
 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Cant say I have. Big fan of Gerry's Lightships album. Meldodic as a mofo. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Cant say I have. Big fan of Gerry's Lightships album. Meldodic as a mofo. 

I’ll get that right now 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Did you ever listen to Jonny? 

him and Norm
 

 

 

 

Aye some good stuff

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Cant say I have. Big fan of Gerry's Lightships album. Meldodic as a mofo. 

I’ll get that right now 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/4/2021 at 11:23 PM, rocket_scientist said:

Only discovered socks in my 50's

What

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

why not.

How it looks?

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...