Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Nice. Is it kitted out with beds and a stove and all that ? Pop up roof?

Has a rock n roll bed, and a fridge, and a telly.No stove, but has an awning you can stick on the side and use a camping stove if we fancy cooking.Nothing so fancy as a pop up roof.It’s a tidy van, but at 20yr old, it’s nae sparkling.

Its our entry into it without spending a fortune to find out we dinna take to it.

If we do, then in a couple of years we could spend a bit more and upgrade.

11 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

If I prove it will you take yer horrendous act to another teams forum ye gype cunt? 

ye failed ta proov it aboot a month ago..wit a fuckin state ye wir in..”ehm mates wi shane meadows n gittin meh ain show oan amzon” drivin a john deer lawn mower wan meenit n a teslas n porsches eh nxt

some fuckin nick mitty

5 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

ye failed ta proov it aboot a month ago..wit a fuckin state ye wir in..”ehm mates wi shane meadows n gittin meh ain show oan amzon” drivin a john deer lawn mower wan meenit n a teslas n porsches eh nxt

some fuckin nick mitty

I called you out and you didna respond ye gypo.I said if I proved it would you dya, and nothing.

Never said I was besties with Shane Meadows, but I did speak to the boy.

I already have a Tesla-nearly 3 years now.First mot due next month.

Can prove this.If you’re so confident I’m lying you’ll offer to delete your account and fuck off somewhere else? 

4 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

cunt ye cid o proovd it months n months ago..thats eh hing wi mittys..thi dinna ken how tae post fotaes..y ye struggln wi fotaes? nae abl tae werk a cemra fone efter aw yer boasts..cunt mitty yer sum fuckin boy like

Aye, so offer to delete your account, and I’ll post pics.

You’re so confident, delete your account when I show you up? 

I barely read your inane pish so it disna matter to me whether or not you’re on the board, but if you’re calling me a lying cunt, then you should put yer money where your mouth is?

You canna lose if you’re so sure? 

Instead you’ll trot out yer usual pish of I could’ve proved it, and posted pics etc a month back, but I want to see if you have the balls to say you’ll dya when you’re proven wrong?

I highly doubt it cos you’re a cowardly cunt.

7 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

eh mind yer inane pysh fae diy wan..a 21yr rippin yer scants aff and sookin oan yer wee 50yr auld nub..it wis fantasy n lies..mongos Ian here beleevd it n thats whin yer story stertet..yer a compulsiv fantasist n liar

Ok, I’ll indulge yer jealous pish.

You’re clearly too much of a cowardly cunt to offer to dya.

Pic incoming…

2 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Has a rock n roll bed, and a fridge, and a telly.No stove, but has an awning you can stick on the side and use a camping stove if we fancy cooking.Nothing so fancy as a pop up roof.It’s a tidy van, but at 20yr old, it’s nae sparkling.

Its our entry into it without spending a fortune to find out we dinna take to it.

If we do, then in a couple of years we could spend a bit more and upgrade.

Sounds cool as fuck. Me and t’ Mrs were discussing them the other day.I’d love to take one through Europe.  The new VW retro style electric camper is quite sexy. 
 Brian to appear shortly to discuss what you and ‘young burd’ get up to in the camper. 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Sounds cool as fuck. Me and t’ Mrs were discussing them the other day.I’d love to take one through Europe.  The new VW retro style electric camper is quite sexy. 
 Brian to appear shortly to discuss what you and ‘young burd’ get up to in the camper. 

Bri to suggest that when i’m off getting a shower someone with the name of Leroy will be plowing her.

Is the VW the Buzz or something like that?

Think I saw one a while back online and it’s awful in yellow.The other colours are nae bad and you’d assume it would be a solid van, well built with good tech.

We fancy Europe, if we get on with it.Need to see how we like it over here first.

17 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Bloody love yer gadgets don't you pops?

That I do son 👍

Mobile and laptop essential bits of kit tbf; just able finally to go top shelf rather than MOR... All being well that's me set for fucking ages 😎