Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

• 2 months later...

Lucky charms are not vile.

One of the best cereals ever, along with Fruit O's or whatever I recently bought, limited edition bad boys. 12 year old cereal, but even at 26 - I will not grow old of eating them.

Same with nesquik, it doesn't stop me putting in 5 scoops into my milk when you only need one.

i haven't had them since i was little (not a big fan of cold cereals), but Fruit Loops were the best! :thumbs:

The latter pair look like the Chile 62's I've got,the former,well,I wouldn't wear them oot in the snow.Were they designed for tip-toeing?

There are super expensive versions of which Millertime would buy but for 60 quid I had to have this little gem.

10589985-1333032683-298280.jpg

Is that one of those cunts that sweeps the floor for you while your out?

If so that's a fuckin belter of an idea. I'm away to look into that...

Needing a new vacuum cleaner.

Who bought a Sylvanian Families Highfields Farm?

AAAADMIhXwMAAAAAAZOpGQ.jpg

The Hat got $3 for someone buying one through a link on here to amazon.

Although I'm more interested to know who the fuck bought Veet For Men!

If anyone can find a model like that, only of the Provost Skene's house, then there's fabulous prizes in it for them.

Maybe a red and white Detroit Toorie or a Redwings shirt or suchlike.

• Admin

I bought veet for men recently I'm not afraid to say.

Unacceptable that you would ken that though...

Monetisation is an important part of keeping this site running, knowing what is bought allows sites to focus / understand its market and further generate revenue to provide free services. Same goes for anything you purchase unless you use cash 100% of the time.

What would be unacceptable is knowing who was buying what. This is nothing, google kens everything about you.

Monetisation is an important part of keeping this site running, knowing what is bought allows sites to focus / understand its market and further generate revenue to provide free services. Same goes for anything you purchase unless you use cash 100% of the time.

What would be unacceptable is knowing who was buying what. This is nothing, google kens everything about you.

Aye fair enough. I suppose I've never really thought about it in the context of the hat before.

I would expect this type of behaviour from Mad and indeed many other commercially orientated sites, but I thought you were the good guys.

If it keeps the bills down I suppose.

p.s. Your nae wrong about google.

• Admin

Aye fair enough. I suppose I've never really thought about it in the context of the hat before.

I would expect this type of behaviour from Mad and indeed many other commercially orientated sites, but I thought you were the good guys.

If it keeps the bills down I suppose.

p.s. Your nae wrong about google.

Behaviour? Good guys? It's just affiliate links. Being as unobtrusive as possible and not being visually distracting is a massive goal, you'll never see fuck off huge flashing animated banners on here like you do on RangersMedia / Mad or whatever, at least not on my watch. This isn't a commercial site, every little penny goes into the running of the site.

Where are these adverts?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There are no adverts. Except for the best accountants in the whole north east™ :checkit:

We get a few cents when someone clicks on a link posted to places like amazon or ebay and a little bit more if someone follows through on a purchase.