Cats...

Dandyesque

My beloved Tiger Lilly was knocked down and killed last week, just buried her this weekend, to say my heart and my daughters was broken is an understatement, never knew it would affect me so bad. Will post a picture of her when I can be arsed, she was a Maine coone, well into her teens so no youngster, knew when the ex forced me and my daughter out of the house the animals wouldn't last long, she probably committed suicide.

Anyway that's just the death story, tonight about 10 I was watching tv and felt my bicep was nipping, pulled my sleeve up and I have about 8 long scratch marks, they weren't there earlier, went to work and showered and stuff, it wasn't there before, just started nipping for no reason. My daughter has taken a pic on her phone. I'm nae hippy dippy or drug user but this has me thinking, never known anything like this before, they're deep scratches. I'm thinking she's with me.

My beloved Tiger Lilly was knocked down and killed last week, just buried her this weekend, to say my heart and my daughters was broken is an understatement, never knew it would affect me so bad. Will post a picture of her when I can be arsed, she was a Maine coone, well into her teens so no youngster, knew when the ex forced me and my daughter out of the house the animals wouldn't last long, she probably committed suicide.

Anyway that's just the death story, tonight about 10 I was watching tv and felt my bicep was nipping, pulled my sleeve up and I have about 8 long scratch marks, they weren't there earlier, went to work and showered and stuff, it wasn't there before, just started nipping for no reason. My daughter has taken a pic on her phone. I'm nae hippy dippy or drug user but this has me thinking, never known anything like this before, they're deep scratches. I'm thinking she's with me.

No luck regaining the Bucksburn manor Dayts?