Cats...

Dandyesque

I'm pretty sure I've eaten dog.

Wisnae fine.

A risk you take any time you're abroad, I suppose. 

Funniest dog-eating-related story was the World Cup in South Korea, where the SKs went mental when Westerners told them not to eat their dogs. 

"Kim Hong-shin, an opposition parliamentarian, said: "Foreign criticism of dog meat reflects lack of understanding of our nation's ancient culture. It is blasphemy, not criticism."

The legislative fightback by 20 MPs from the ruling party and main opposition party proved enormously popular last week on the streets of Seoul. Support, not surprisingly, was strongest among patrons of the 6,000 restaurants that thrive on a mixture of dog stews, soups and satays washed down with alcoholic drinks flavoured with pulverised cat."

How do you even flavour a drink with 'pulverised cat'?

*Googles Drink made from cats in South Korea*

Goyangi Soju is, I guess, made from liquefying a cat, according to the internets. 

Anyone had that? 

A risk you take any time you're abroad, I suppose. 

Funniest dog-eating-related story was the World Cup in South Korea, where the SKs went mental when Westerners told them not to eat their dogs. 

"Kim Hong-shin, an opposition parliamentarian, said: "Foreign criticism of dog meat reflects lack of understanding of our nation's ancient culture. It is blasphemy, not criticism."

The legislative fightback by 20 MPs from the ruling party and main opposition party proved enormously popular last week on the streets of Seoul. Support, not surprisingly, was strongest among patrons of the 6,000 restaurants that thrive on a mixture of dog stews, soups and satays washed down with alcoholic drinks flavoured with pulverised cat."

How do you even flavour a drink with 'pulverised cat'?

*Googles Drink made from cats in South Korea*

Goyangi Soju is, I guess, made from liquefying a cat, according to the internets. 

Anyone had that? 

Was when I was in St Lucia.

Stray dugs fucking everywhere and whilst at a street party I tried some 'street food'.

Fucking bogging meat type thing and I was sure it was a relative of a dog that was taking an interest in what I gave up on eating.

Dropped the muck on the floor and the dog was right into it eating what I think was it's sibling.

• 1 month later...

So een of my cats has become a glutinous fat bastard and has started to use his excessive weight to bully the other two out of their food.  Considering investing in those bowls that you can pair with the chip and it'll only open for the assigned cat.  Anyone here ever used them?  Do they actually work?

So een of my cats has become a glutinous fat bastard and has started to use his excessive weight to bully the other two out of their food.  Considering investing in those bowls that you can pair with the chip and it'll only open for the assigned cat.  Anyone here ever used them?  Do they actually work?

The fat cunt cat will probably eat the chips as well.

So een of my cats has become a glutinous fat bastard and has started to use his excessive weight to bully the other two out of their food. Considering investing in those bowls that you can pair with the chip and it'll only open for the assigned cat. Anyone here ever used them? Do they actually work?

Pics of the fat one plz

Bet he's not got stuck half way through a cat flap and ended up outside with it wedged between him.

@@Poodler

So een of my cats has become a  fat bastard and has started to use his excessive weight to bully the other two out of their food.  Considering investing in those bowls that you can pair with the chip and it'll only open for the assigned cat.  Anyone here ever used them?  Do they actually work?

I'm quite concerned that your cat is becoming a sticky, glue like substance,  That's like something out of the Twilight Zone.

I hope it isn't infectious!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...