Cats...

Dandyesque

9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Ah sim, yes. 

She was just a little fluffy running around the Pet Store where I visited to adopt a dog.

The kitten is fine and with good people...

I gots me a little dog now in my casa.  A little piss machine called Amora.

And here she is..  4 months old.

20210214-130144.jpg

Daaaaaaaw. 

My felines here looking a little confused at the new family member, but it's gonna be ok.   A touch of suspicion and a little hissing but we're cool for cats..

Teeerrific. 

?

Gadz, the chair looks minky as fuck. 

You would need a good scrub wi dettol after sitting on it. ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My wee lad has been asking for a kitten for a couple of years now and we've agreed to get one for his birthday. Any advice? I'd like to avoid any gumtree/Facebook kitten farmers obviously and the CPL and SSPCA don't anything suitable local. It also sounds like a right fuck about with them, home visits etc.

Not bothered about a specific breed or anything but don't want one of those bald fuckers or anything that looks too poofy.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

My wee lad has been asking for a kitten for a couple of years now and we've agreed to get one for his birthday. Any advice? I'd like to avoid any gumtree/Facebook kitten farmers obviously and the CPL and SSPCA don't anything suitable local. It also sounds like a right fuck about with them, home visits etc.

Not bothered about a specific breed or anything but don't want one of those bald fuckers or anything that looks too poofy.

Unless you’re shipping a lion over from Africa that ship has sailed min

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Avoid a mirror then. You're both bald and poofy you prick.

?