Cats...

Dandyesque

3 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Try the SSPCA moobs, I know that they fuck about a bit but at least you'll be helping rehome some poor animal.

If you don't want to go down that route, then go to a recognised animal breeder (can be quite pricey) or look at the local ads for anyone giving away kittens.

We've tried. No kittens and even over the phone I could tell they weren't impressed we have a dog.

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Och the laddie likes cats, he's been asking for one so long it feels like child cruelty saying no all the time.

You need to get that shite nipped in the bud - he’ll be asking for puberty blockers next ffs ?

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

My wee lad has been asking for a kitten for a couple of years now and we've agreed to get one for his birthday. Any advice? I'd like to avoid any gumtree/Facebook kitten farmers obviously and the CPL and SSPCA don't anything suitable local. It also sounds like a right fuck about with them, home visits etc.

Not bothered about a specific breed or anything but don't want one of those bald fuckers or anything that looks too poofy.

Rocket?

5 hours ago, Roberto said:

I think you misheard her...

She probably did mention pussy and going to see someone though.

What do you imagine Mrs Moobz is like ? I’m guessing 5’ 6 , shoulder length blonde hair , slightly chubby but not a fatty. 
She’s a good mum, but gets on at Moobz a bit for being an untidy fat cunt but ultimately loves him very much . 

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

? potential new thread . “ what do you imagine other hat posters wives look like ?”

or “ have you ever had a chug thinking about another poster and his Mrs going at it?”

Ha that be an utter farce as I doubt anyone is going to say I think such and such’s wife looks like a 10 / 10 supermodel. Would just end up being a complete thread of who can come up with the most abusive thing to say about a bird ! ?

I was very balanced by the way in my guess at @manboobs109 Mrs.

Mrs Fridge - a woman constantly on edge . Still getting used to the idea that a simple trip to the shops for her husband can result in a phone call to her from ARI three hours later . Isn’t concerned about penis length but has an odd fetish for men with huge balls .

Mrs Henry - when visiting the mainland local people often remark on how similar Mr and Mrs H look . “ Ha, you could be brother and sister! “ they joke .  Also  amazes them when they find out Mrs H had the same maiden name as her married surname ! 

20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I was very balanced by the way in my guess at @manboobs109 Mrs.

Mrs Fridge - a woman constantly on edge . Still getting used to the idea that a simple trip to the shops for her husband can result in a phone call to her from ARI three hours later . Isn’t concerned about penis length but has an odd fetish for men with huge balls .

Mrs Henry - when visiting the mainland local people often remark on how similar Mr and Mrs H look . “ Ha, you could be brother and sister! “ they joke .  Also  amazes them when they find out Mrs H had the same maiden name as her married surname ! 

Fucking hell. ???

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

? potential new thread . “ what do you imagine other hat posters wives look like ?”

or “ have you ever had a chug thinking about another poster and his Mrs going at it?”

There are hatters who have slept with other hatters’ weemin

the names wont be leaked by me but it has happened 

• Downvote 1