Sign in to follow this  
Dandyesque

Cats...

Just always thought it strange that folk have dogs and cats in the same house as small children; surely dangerous is it not

Can feel a tension in the air on the street, imagine it's akin to being in Bhengazi, very unnerving. Don't know why they've all flee'd their Country though, I find it rather exciting.

Just always thought it strange that folk have dogs and cats in the same house as small children; surely dangerous is it not

Agree fully bud, I have a dog but truth be told he's a heartbeat away from turning into a killing devil dog at any given moment, would never have a small child in the house with such a beast, the likes of Pudgie will feel my pain. Ok in trained hands, just don't turn your back.

I can feel it here too, just like an episode of honeland; it's palpable; could cut the air with a Swiss Army knife.

• Upvote 1

The old dear next to me has about 6 undressed female cats. We get loads of toms screeching and spraying all over the shop and they shite everywhere. I just let my dog chase the wee cunts, he'd never catch them but at least it gives them a wee fleg.

I couldn't give a fuck really but the Missus goes daft about it. Nothing that can be done, mad old wifey wi loads of cats, fairly standard.

Is it fuck. My dog sleeps in my wee laddie's bed. As long as you understand dogs and make sure they know who's the leader of the pack you are fine. Helps if you get their balls chopped off too.

Cats are known to kill babies by suffocation. Attracted to the smell of milk and curl up on them and stop them breathing.

Complete nonsense of course but the only thing I could possibly think you mean when you think a cat is a danger to a child on a house.

It's hardly likely to be a Tommy from Trainspotting death.

No not that.

Someone at my school was attacked by a cat as toddler\baby and left with visible scars, even as a teenager.

Aye not a regular occurrence but is certainly something that can and does happen.

No not that.

Someone at my school was attacked by a cat as toddler\baby and left with visible scars, even as a teenager.

Aye not a regular occurrence but is certainly something that can and does happen.

sure it can happen. but it can also happen to a 7 year old.

i think if you have pets that you know to be good tempered and well trained, it's not as likely. and you need to keep an eye on your toddler.

i can't imagine it would be a reason not to have a pet. in fact, i think it's good for young children to have pets in the house.

but just my opinion.

less likely to a 7yo , arbitrary age I chose, as they can fend it off

But you agree that it could happen?

Worth the risk?

Agreed about the last bit.

I had a dog. Was great.

Cats are known to kill babies by suffocation. Attracted to the smell of milk and curl up on them and stop them breathing.

Complete nonsense of course but the only thing I could possibly think you mean when you think a cat is a danger to a child on a house.

It's hardly likely to be a Tommy from Trainspotting death.

Cats are like super heros.

I remember a true story about a young girl that kept complaining to her parents about this wee gremlin type monster that kept comming out of the air vent in her bedroom in the middle of the night to try & steal her breath & kill her.

Nobody believed her except her cat but the problem was her parents didn't like the cat being in her room at night because they thought the cat was the culprit, so they started locking the cat out of her room. This played perfectly into the hands of the little evil bastard gremlin, as it now meant he had no problems from the cat.

Luckily for the little girl though, the cat was a proper hard wee cunt & went out the cat flap & came bursting in through the girls bedroom window the next time & beat the shit out of the gremlin. The gremlin was armed with his little dagger & stabbed the cat but the cat (like the hero he was) still beat the shit out of the gremlin & killed him.

Amazing story. Was such a heroic act I think the twighlight zone made a short documentary about it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7h66t_cat-s-eye-evil-troll_shortfilms?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/cats-eye-1985

Edited by fine-n-dandy

You'd think the lass would wake up with the fucking racket the troll was making, while eating the budgie.

Is the house directly across from the one you looked at (on the corner funnily enough), fuckers kept going on about having kids that play on the grass, they looked closer to 60 than anything and I've never seen kids there, think they just wanted a row, guy kept shoving his phone in my face with the video of Tiger Lilly moving in swiftly with a quick sniff then a drop back on her kegs before she let rip, wish I'd asked for a copy now. Pretty sneaky having a hidden cctv on your house when it's next to a kids playpark, will be keeping an eye on them. :sherlock:

On sleeping on it i've decided to do nothing, colder weather will soon be on us and she's partial to a shit in the bath when it's chilly outside.

You could try shitting in their garden tonight. Pretty sure they'd stop moaning about Tiger.

Cats and dogs are fantastic; I understand people dont like them - but to me, these folk are talking shite. I've always recognised an uncanny knack within cats and dogs to recognise evil within a person - which is generally met with growling/hissing/scratching/biting - a shocking moment at the time; but believe me - when that prick is being jailed for molesting a donkey or whatever - you soon side with the wee puss puss or doggy. Can tell you without doubt that Blutos hombre deserved every scratch he received (like you all didnt know).

Dayts - these cunts are just looking for a pot to stir; quite literally the best way to deal with it, is by doing absolutely nothing. Listen to what they say, say ok, then go about your day. Repeat these steps when they re-occur. Then film the cunt doing whatever damage/mischief he will eventually do. Upload the video to twitter.com/pigs, and hey presto - sorted.

• Upvote 1

Can't believe I just watched all of that

:laughing:

I hate it when a dog sniffs your balls in front of folk.

How about when there's no other folk around? :sherlock:

:laughing:

How about when there's no other folk around? :sherlock:

Dogs don't sniff your balls when there's no one about . They do it solely to embarrass the sniffee.

Cunts.

Dogs don't sniff your balls when there's no one about . They do it solely to embarrass the sniffee.

Cunts.

Maybe with you wave a treat in front of your sack you'll get your way?

Alternatively dip your balls in some dog food and you'll be on a sure fire winner

Edited by ByenEBergen

Maybe with you wave a treat in front of your sack you'll get your way?

Alternatively dip your balls in some dog food and you'll be on a sure fire winner

Appreciate you sharing your experiences Brian , but not for me .