Sign in to follow this  
Dandyesque

Cats...

Carts are shite at hunting if a mouse is their best effort. Bring home a cow and I'd be impressed.

@@cow brutal m8

A5-CF5121-59-D6-4-E9-E-9-E12-7-D68-B6-AC

Wondering where the fuck his balls went today.

@The_Boofon it was raining today, that's why there's a clothes horse oot, before you comment.

My beloved Tiger Lilly was knocked down and killed last week, just buried her this weekend, to say my heart and my daughters was broken is an understatement, never knew it would affect me so bad. Will post a picture of her when I can be arsed, she was a Maine coone, well into her teens so no youngster, knew when the ex forced me and my daughter out of the house the animals wouldn't last long, she probably committed suicide.

Anyway that's just the death story, tonight about 10 I was watching tv and felt my bicep was nipping, pulled my sleeve up and I have about 8 long scratch marks, they weren't there earlier, went to work and showered and stuff, it wasn't there before, just started nipping for no reason. My daughter has taken a pic on her phone. I'm nae hippy dippy or drug user but this has me thinking, never known anything like this before, they're deep scratches. I'm thinking she's with me.

Edited by daytripping

My beloved Tiger Lilly was knocked down and killed last week, just buried her this weekend, to say my heart and my daughters was broken is an understatement, never knew it would affect me so bad. Will post a picture of her when I can be arsed, she was a Maine coone, well into her teens so no youngster, knew when the ex forced me and my daughter out of the house the animals wouldn't last long, she probably committed suicide.

Anyway that's just the death story, tonight about 10 I was watching tv and felt my bicep was nipping, pulled my sleeve up and I have about 8 long scratch marks, they weren't there earlier, went to work and showered and stuff, it wasn't there before, just started nipping for no reason. My daughter has taken a pic on her phone. I'm nae hippy dippy or drug user but this has me thinking, never known anything like this before, they're deep scratches. I'm thinking she's with me.

No luck regaining the Bucksburn manor Dayts?

No luck regaining the Bucksburn manor Dayts?

In central town now, enjoying it with my kid, we'll go back when the time is right. I lose the odd battle, never the war. Metaphorically speaking of course, in real life I never even lose a battle, setbacks happen.

• Upvote 1

Gutted about the cat, Dayts

MC's are bloody majestic

Proper Gents, if you will.

I hate cats.

Missus discussed getting one, instantly shot down. It's a complete no from me.

I wouldn't bad use cats or do anything malicious, as I do love animals but I just genuinely don't want a fucking cat in my domain.

• Upvote 1

I hate cats.

Missus discussed getting one, instantly shot down. It's a complete no from me.

I wouldn't bad use cats or do anything malicious, as I do love animals but I just genuinely don't want a fucking cat in my domain.

I strongly suspect if she wanted one she’d get one.

I originally wanted a dog but Mrs BWG wanted a cat. In the end we compromised and got three cats.

• Upvote 3

She has been told no and backed off.

A dog in a few years I highly suspect will happen.

Edited by Roberto

She has been told no and backed off.

A dog in a few years I highly suspect will happen.

Is English your second language? You highly suspect a dog will happen? In other words you might get a dog?

• Upvote 5

Is English your second language? You highly suspect a dog will happen? In other words you might get a dog?

No probably won't get a dog I suspect. Highly.

I originally wanted a dog but Mrs BWG wanted a cat. In the end we compromised and got three cats.

Haha.

No probably won't get a dog I suspect. Highly.

What does the S F stand for in your 'status'?