Sign in to follow this  
Dandyesque

Cats...

Reckon if you buy Special Flied Lice from any Chinkoid in the UK that bit of meat you can’t quite put your finger on, is dog

Always thought it more likely to be seagull

Longshot

Anyone ever got an animal from the SSPCA? Were they sound enough to deal with? I see they come to do a home check before allowing you an animal hame.

Longshot

Anyone ever got an animal from the SSPCA? Were they sound enough to deal with? I see they come to do a home check before allowing you an animal hame.

Got both mine from cats protection. Both complete ledges.

Longshot

You expect your place passing is a long shot?

Optimistic.

Rude

My hoose is immaculate

It's my life that's the mess

Rude

My hoose is immaculate

It's my life that's the mess

Edited by BrianFaePerth

So een of my cats has become a glutinous fat bastard and has started to use his excessive weight to bully the other two out of their food.  Considering investing in those bowls that you can pair with the chip and it'll only open for the assigned cat.  Anyone here ever used them?  Do they actually work?

Considering investing in those bowls that you can pair with the chip and it'll only open for the assigned cat. Anyone here ever used them? Do they actually work?

Ask Stinky Bri, his wife makes him wear one.

So een of my cats has become a glutinous fat bastard and has started to use his excessive weight to bully the other two out of their food.  Considering investing in those bowls that you can pair with the chip and it'll only open for the assigned cat.  Anyone here ever used them?  Do they actually work?

The fat cunt cat will probably eat the chips as well.

So een of my cats has become a glutinous fat bastard and has started to use his excessive weight to bully the other two out of their food. Considering investing in those bowls that you can pair with the chip and it'll only open for the assigned cat. Anyone here ever used them? Do they actually work?

Pics of the fat one plz

Bet he's not got stuck half way through a cat flap and ended up outside with it wedged between him.

@@Poodler

Can't believe you didn't photograph that

The ledge he is!

Can't believe you didn't photograph that

The ledge he is!

I was pished and concerned for his safety.

He was itching to leg it away and likely would have waddled off with it away down the garden and done hmself an injury.

Pics of the fat one plz

I would but I'm scared he'd kick the fuck out of me if he found out.

Put him in the utility rim with a big bag of cheese puffs.

Reinforce the walls if need be.

A “utility rim”? One for deviants corner surely?

So een of my cats has become a  fat bastard and has started to use his excessive weight to bully the other two out of their food.  Considering investing in those bowls that you can pair with the chip and it'll only open for the assigned cat.  Anyone here ever used them?  Do they actually work?

I'm quite concerned that your cat is becoming a sticky, glue like substance,  That's like something out of the Twilight Zone.

I hope it isn't infectious!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Look at this little monkey I met this week.

A terrific little bastard she was.

IMG-20210211-WA0008.jpg

I’d shag at least one mammal in that photae

33 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Amazing beasts Mary.

You got any pets? 

Had a cat growing up,  not since.  I love cats though.  Dogs are cool as well,  apart from the barking and the excess hair and shit and slabbers and the smell. 

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

I’d shag at least one mammal in that photae

I like GB's KD Lang tattoo. 

Friday night, bite for bite

5-E1-AC48-B-CC98-4860-94-DC-98-EDE6-C39-

Edited by Poodler