Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dandyesque

Cats...

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Poodler said:

Friday night, bite for bite

 

5-E1-AC48-B-CC98-4860-94-DC-98-EDE6-C39-

Hi Peter...hope you well...you've a burn on the arm.btw ..I'd get cream for that.iiwy.

Share this post


Link to post

That burn was a tattoo I got the night I met cliff richard.

 

 

 

grays, fit happened to the wee Ket?

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Poodler said:

That burn was a tattoo I got the night I met cliff richard.

 

 

 

grays, fit happened to the wee Ket?

🥳  max and paddy style🎾

Stick in🐅

Edited by Misers Hill

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Haha.

Who's the beard and glasses nonce?

Great wee fluffy..  what's his name ? 

Peter Firth🎳...the 3rd ..go hit Google..🇨🇳you 🏏🇮🇳aids riddled cunt 🥳😂...a dangerous bastard   ....thank fuck I looked hard ..😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Not sure what you mean there pal? 

You asking about the kitten from the photo in an Oz accent or strong drugs that can knock out a horse...? 

Aye what became of the cat you found? 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Ah sim, yes. 

She was just a little fluffy running around the Pet Store where I visited to adopt a dog.

The kitten is fine and with good people...

I gots me a little dog now in my casa.  A little piss machine called Amora.

And here she is..  4 months old.

 

20210214-130144.jpg

 

Daaaaaaaw. 

My felines here looking a little confused at the new family member, but it's gonna be ok.   A touch of suspicion and a little hissing but we're cool for cats..

Teeerrific. 

🙏

Gadz, the chair looks minky as fuck. 

You would need a good scrub wi dettol after sitting on it. 🤮🤮

Share this post


Link to post

Hope the cats keep her in her subservient place 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/24/2021 at 8:33 PM, pocrawred said:

^^ An your baws stink you unwashed manky cunt....

baws? You a weegie? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

IMG-20210605-WA0009.jpg

Fucking specimen looks like it stinks of fish, eats rats, shites in a box and licks arseholes.

 

 

 

 

And that’s just the cunt on the left.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Wee Chinese left you Redso....?

No bookings at the Bates Motel cozza the lurgy ...

Never mind eh....

I'm here for you pal...👊🏼

Still here for now.
 

Full tonight.

 

High as a kite.

 

Be alright.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Good son.

Tell me.... 

You like eating pussy? 

If the grass has been cut...

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Chinese pussy go sideyways or what?

Enquiring minds wanna know.....

Aye and a tiny tattoo of Xi Jinping on the clit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

AA3-A2-FE2-0-FBD-46-F9-85-DF-BB3-A553-E8
 

Fed him everyday in Skye, boy just couldn’t get enough attention, you couldn’t put him down. Secretly hoped he was a stray but must’ve gone home yesterday by the time we left 

Cats are bloody ace 

Edited by Poodler
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

AA3-A2-FE2-0-FBD-46-F9-85-DF-BB3-A553-E8
 

Fed him everyday in Skye, boy just couldn’t get enough attention, you couldn’t put him down. Secretly hoped he was a stray but must’ve gone home yesterday by the time we left 

Cats are bloody ace 

Not sure about your scarf,  lovely moggie though. 

Share this post


Link to post

That scarf is definitely a gift that she hates but feels obliged to wear imo.  Apologies if Im wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That scarf is definitely a gift that she hates but feels obliged to wear imo.  Apologies if Im wrong. 

She’s a hippy, dresses like bluto 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Poodler said:

She’s a hippy, dresses like bluto 

Is she wearing gloves in the summer? 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Poodler said:

She’s a hippy, dresses like bluto 

Did her guide dog like the cat? 

Share this post


Link to post

My wee lad has been asking for a kitten for a couple of years now and we've agreed to get one for his birthday. Any advice? I'd like to avoid any gumtree/Facebook kitten farmers obviously and the CPL and SSPCA don't anything suitable local. It also sounds like a right fuck about with them, home visits etc.

Not bothered about a specific breed or anything but don't want one of those bald fuckers or anything that looks too poofy.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

My wee lad has been asking for a kitten for a couple of years now and we've agreed to get one for his birthday. Any advice? I'd like to avoid any gumtree/Facebook kitten farmers obviously and the CPL and SSPCA don't anything suitable local. It also sounds like a right fuck about with them, home visits etc.

Not bothered about a specific breed or anything but don't want one of those bald fuckers or anything that looks too poofy.

Unless you’re shipping a lion over from Africa that ship has sailed min

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

My wee lad has been asking for a kitten for a couple of years now and we've agreed to get one for his birthday. Any advice? I'd like to avoid any gumtree/Facebook kitten farmers obviously and the CPL and SSPCA don't anything suitable local. It also sounds like a right fuck about with them, home visits etc.

Not bothered about a specific breed or anything but don't want one of those bald fuckers or anything that looks too poofy.

Avoid a mirror then. You're both bald and poofy you prick.

 

😘

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Unless you’re shipping a lion over from Africa that ship has sailed min

I just mean those really furry ones. Some of them look too bent.

Edited by manboobs109

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

I just mean those really furry ones. Some of them look too bent.

You’re going to look bent having a cat regardless how hairy it is 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Och the laddie likes cats, he's been asking for one so long it feels like child cruelty saying no all the time.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...