Milne Gtf

Everyone is blaming yet another manager but are missing the bigger picture.

16/17 years of decline.

For those would start the argument, " but he can't go, he has granteed 2 million of the debt" - he caused the debt and he can still grantee part of the debt whether he is chairman or not.

The biggest mistakes are about to be made.....................

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is blaming yet another manager but are missing the bigger picture.

16/17 years of decline.

For those would start the argument, " but he can't go, he has granteed 2 million of the debt" - he caused the debt and he can still grantee part of the debt whether he is chairman or not.

The biggest mistakes are about to be made.....................

Ok, lets sell the club to all those people who say they want to buy it...

Oh wait...they don't exist. The problem here is team management.

Groundhog Day for AFC.

Someone has got to be bottom of the league and I guess this week it is us.

Milne - well what hasn't been said already. No Vision for the club, successive managerial failures, systemic shite inside Pittodrie, shite training facilities, inadequate training facilities, rotten negotiation of contracts.

Management - 4 Fucking years of not even building a defence ( Chapter 1, Page 1) and no long term plans for the team. Evidence - A Loan Keeper, No Full Backs, a Centre back who was written off on here a couple of seasons ago.

Just not good enough Aberdeen FC. Collectively and for whatever reason - you have put the club back in the spot light and on the Coroners table.

Dire.

Dunno, maybe Murderwell going into administration allowed them to spend again? Cheats.

Err no i don't think so. Motherwells highest paid player is on approx 1.5k pw and ave salary prob around 1k for regular 1st team players. I don't think they're paid a transfer fee for some time. No I don't think they have cheated since being in administration. AFC has a substantially larger wage bill and yet we do even worse. Our players are wage thief's nothing more and nothing less!!

It gave them an advantage cos they were able to forget about all teh hassle of actually having to pay their creditors, which has allowed them to concentrate fully on the playing staff. its had an effect....i dunno how big an effect but its had one.

I don't think Ricky Fosters playing form has been effected cause he's worrying about AFC's debt?

As before Motherwell have a leader on the park...we don't

Milne has been fucking up AFC for 15 plus years but the .problems on the pitch are down to the management

Management at the highest level i.e. Milne.

Who brought in Broon? It was Milne who begged him to come. Who has made so many bad decsions that we have continued to decline on and off the pitch, through lower crowds, wasted wages and transfer fees, resulting in a declining budget for any manager brought in?

You can only blame the manager so much and over the last 15 years I hope people would realise that sacking the manager has not been the answer. If you employ a manager who comes to you and says, "I want to offer Mackie a new 3 year contract", what exactly would you say? Milne would never have vetoed the signings of Clark, Young, re-signing Mackie etc....yet the guy watches nearly every game, surely he see's what the fans see? He should step up to the plate and say no to these decsions. He lets people make bad decsions time and time again.

WE CAN'T AFFORD TO SACK ANOTHER MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also don't have the funds to bring in anyone decent.

Finally, Milne has not put up his shares for sale, he has only commented that he would not step in anyones way who came forward. Now until he offically decides to leave, people probably will not come forward. I have previously mentioned on this site that the club has been approach numerous times by potental investors but Minle and co have felt they were not suitable for Aberdeen. e.g the boy who was involved in Dundee - I think his name was "De stefani", apporached Aberdeen before getting involved at Dens Park. Just for the record that was a good decsion as we all know what happened to Dundee, the point I am making is that people do come forward we just don't hear about them.

Milne is the problem not just Broon.

I don't think Ricky Fosters playing form has been effected cause he's worrying about AFC's debt?

As before Motherwell have a leader on the park...we don't

Thats true. Foster is never a captain. They gave him that to appease his return from the huns.................to keep him sweet. Fucking ridiculous decision.

If CB wants to start winning games and win over the fans he should give the arm band to Arnason, sign someone in Jan who can actually score a goal and another full back then we might actually start getting somewhere!!

Management at the highest level i.e. Milne.

Who brought in Broon? It was Milne who begged him to come. Who has made so many bad decsions that we have continued to decline on and off the pitch, through lower crowds, wasted wages and transfer fees, resulting in a declining budget for any manager brought in?

You can only blame the manager so much and over the last 15 years I hope people would realise that sacking the manager has not been the answer. If you employ a manager who comes to you and says, "I want to offer Mackie a new 3 year contract", what exactly would you say? Milne would never have vetoed the signings of Clark, Young, re-signing Mackie etc....yet the guy watches nearly every game, surely he see's what the fans see? He should step up to the plate and say no to these decsions. He lets people make bad decsions time and time again.

WE CAN'T AFFORD TO SACK ANOTHER MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also don't have the funds to bring in anyone decent.

Finally, Milne has not put up his shares for sale, he has only commented that he would not step in anyones way who came forward. Now until he offically decides to leave, people probably will not come forward. I have previously mentioned on this site that the club has been approach numerous times by potental investors but Minle and co have felt they were not suitable for Aberdeen. e.g the boy who was involved in Dundee - I think his name was "De stefani", apporached Aberdeen before getting involved at Dens Park. Just for the record that was a good decsion as we all know what happened to Dundee, the point I am making is that people do come forward we just don't hear about them.

Milne is the problem not just Broon.

Your right...Milne is the problem but I'd hazzard a guess that Milne cares fu*k all about anything other than keeping his head down until the SMG's bid is accepted for Todder's...many have said this is nonsense and he wouldn't have hung around so long...think about this though...

The area is coming up in terms of what an appartment would fetch on the market...there's been a fair bit of cash ploughed into the area in the last few years...and not by Milne....

He's a cu*t alright but the property value of an appartment now as a pose to say 10 years ago in that area of town has seen a marked increase

Ok, lets sell the club to all those people who say they want to buy it...

Oh wait...they don't exist. The problem here is team management.

Milne (publically)... "Ma door is ay'weyes open tae offers"

Potential bidder (on the phone to Milne)... Stewarty, I would like to buy out your shares. Are you interested?

Milne to potential bidder... Nope - get tae feck. I'm running this show and naeone else!!!

Of course, it's easy to point to the management team of Brown, and all those before him, as the cause of the problem. But there is a trend here, and has been for years. No one that is contracted to AFC gives a flying fook if we succeed or not. That comes from the attitude of the Chairman. Get someone in who won't stand for that sort of thing. Get someone in who would haul Foster in front of his desk and tear him a new ersehole for the statements he made in the press this week.

We need players, staff and management that see the Chairman of AFC as having ambition. It's a cancerous problem that has seen the back of many a player and manager.

Root and branch changes required. We have the power to bring about that change. Do we have the desire, or are we happy to stand by and watch as our club dies gently on it's knees?

Cant believe anyone could defend milnes tenure as chairman, fucking useless

Exactly.

Milne's time in charge has been an absolute catastrophe for Aberdeen Football Club.

The first ten years I figured he was just incompetent... during the course of the next coming up for ten years it has become apparent than it's not incompetence, it's deliberate.

Anyone who tries to defend what he has done to Aberdeen Football Club is either out of their fucking mind or complicit.

Who sanctioned a new contract for jc after losing to queens park and then bombed him out, costing the club about 450,000? All the other failed managers, including this one, milne is the one constant in our downfall, you cants talking about tactics, style, signings are missing the point, milne is not fit for purpose.

A high profile example in business, andy hornby, was a successful grocer or something then blagged his way to the highest banking job in britain and then proceeded to run halifax and bank of scotland into the ground, he wasnt fit for purpose, he appointed useless managers to not only run the buisness but to lead, our example is miller and fraser! One a fucking great player but who gets 3 grand a week to update a whiteboard! Fraser has somehow got himself promoted despite failing to deliver on any business objective or target! Some folk on here think these fuckers are somehow going to deliver us a new stadium with no side effects! Im beginning to think admin and relegation are inevitible and folk on here would still be blethering shite about fullbacks