Milne Gtf

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you pay tax... and this is company cash we're talking about, not what goes straight into Milne's hipper.

Not really worth it when you look at the overall picture.

Rationally, your right in what your saying, surely. But if you think about some of the stuff that goes on in the world then is it far fetched what some are suggesting? I am totally sceptical about Milne, my gut feeling is he's fkn useless and he's got himself to the point where he doesn't know what he's doing.

The financial position of the club is critical and I can't fathom the way Milne is running this club, it makes no sense.

Rationally, your right in what your saying, surely. But if you think about some of the stuff that goes on in the world then is it far fetched what some are suggesting? I am totally sceptical about Milne, my gut feeling is he's fkn useless and he's got himself to the point where he doesn't know what he's doing.

The financial position of the club is critical and I can't fathom the way Milne is running this club, it makes no sense.

My feeling on Milne is that he was in the right place at the right time and made some good decisions re investing in property.

Why anyone would think that would guarantee he knew the first fucking thing about running a football club is a question only they can answer.

Personally, I'm just not sure he's all that bright - would you wear a syrup that fucking obvious if you had his money?

My feeling on Milne is that he was in the right place at the right time and made some good decisions re investing in property.

Why anyone would think that would guarantee he knew the first fucking thing about running a football club is a question only they can answer.

Personally, I'm just not sure he's all that bright - would you wear a syrup that fucking obvious if you had his money?

The wig wearing does mark him down as an absotute twat...also show's a severe lack of self esteem....two qualities never top of the list when searching for a figurehead for your club

The wig wearing does mark him down as an absotute twat...also show's a severe lack of self esteem....two qualities never top of the list when searching for a figurehead for your club

And yet many were shouting for Trump, a man with the worst combover in history. Still, at least you've moved on from the ludicrous flats theory, to your stock personal insults fallback. Nae that I'm saying you're at all predictable like.

And yet many were shouting for Trump, a man with the worst combover in history. Still, at least you've moved on from the ludicrous flats theory, to your stock personal insults fallback. Nae that I'm saying you're at all predictable like.

Do you think Multi million pound business pound ventures in the NE of Scotland and dodgy barnets are intrinsically linked?

I would argue that any cu*t sporting a ridiculous syrup is fair game for a bit of abuse.....I'm mearly pointing out if you are unable to face the world without hiding under a wig you do have issues with your own self worth...yes/no?

Eh? The average profit margin on a new build in the UK was less than 10% when the economy was good, are you seriously suggesting that its jumped up to 80 odd percent now? In their last financials SM group made a profit of a massive 0.17%.

Making stuff up doesn't help you argument.

Build cost doesn't take into account cost of land...I think the quoted is not far off...wasn't making anything up was a quick calc.

One of my mates looked into buying some land and building a 5 bedroomed on it...land was by far the highest cost..think the kit for the hoose was only

But you don't think they have to pay (for) them?

That Stewartie Milne's a hoor of a better businessman than I gave him credit for - fuck chairman, let's make him first team manager

Fair Doos Dandyesque...I just don't like the cut of his jib...he's blighted the Aberdeen landscape with his sh*t hooses...how the fu*k the cu*t got away with the Queens Rd abominations god only knows..well the broon envelope must have been heafty.

He's dragged AFC down to a level that I would not have thought possible...thru what can only be described as...down right daftness

Fair Doos Dandyesque...I just don't like the cut of his jib...he's blighted the Aberdeen landscape with his sh*t hooses...how the fu*k the cu*t got away with the Queens Rd abominations god only knows..well the broon envelope must have been heafty.

He's dragged AFC down to a level that I would not have thought possible...thru what can only be described as...down right daftness

I won't argue with any of that

But if you can make a 3 bed hoose for

I was speaking about a 2 bedroomer in an appartment block.

When you look at Steve Gibson at Boro..a local lad made good and the amount that guy has spunked on Boro and compare him to Milne it's chalk and Cheese.

Both around the same wealth.... but one would get a pint in every boozer he walked into in his home town...and one must run the risk of a smack in the pus every time he leaves the confines of his mansion in the burbs

Or Dave Whelan, or Jack Walker.

It's Mike Ashley (sp?) I feel a bit sorry for.

He's done what Milne refuses to and still cops the blame from the fans.

Or Dave Whelan, or Jack Walker.

It's Mike Ashley (sp?) I feel a bit sorry for.

He's done what Milne refuses to and still cops the blame from the fans.

Yeah feel a bit sorry for him....He is a Cockney wanka though...the Geordies are never going to take well to that...still he'll get the last laugh when he re-names St James's the Sport Direct Stadium...Get it right up ya you Geordie dicks...talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth...their higher up the league than they've been in 30 years...With Pardew calling the shots....WTF!!!

Read on the BBC that wealthy Hearts fans have approached the heir to the throne in Qatar to rescue them.

Now whilst this has a slim chance of working I just wanted to point out that Hearts have been linked with more potential investors within the last few weeks then Aberdeen have in the last 16 years.

The club has got to do more to find new investment. Its all very saying, "I'll step down if someone else comes along," but you need to sell the club to potential investors.

In a lot of ways I feel Milne prevents investment as people think,

Read on the BBC that wealthy Hearts fans have approached the heir to the throne in Qatar to rescue them.

Now whilst this has a slim chance of working I just wanted to point out that Hearts have been linked with more potential investors within the last few weeks then Aberdeen have in the last 16 years.

The club has got to do more to find new investment. Its all very saying, "I'll step down if someone else comes along," but you need to sell the club to potential investors.

In a lot of ways I feel Milne prevents investment as people think,