Crazy Thought

Ok this might sound a little crazy, however with all of the on goings at Ibrox and allegations of players having hidden contracts, is there any way Rangers could be stripped of any of their league titles over the last 20 years i.e. since Murray took over?

Image if this did happen, Aberdeen could have a few more honours to their name...... :dance::scarf::trophy:

Ok this might sound a little crazy, however with all of the on goings at Ibrox and allegations of players having hidden contracts, is there any way Rangers could be stripped of any of their league titles over the last 20 years i.e. since Murray took over?

Image if this did happen, Aberdeen could have a few more honours to their name...... :dance::scarf::trophy:

In a fair league, one whose principle concern was the spirit of sportsmanship, this is exactly what would happen.

Scottish football, however, is corrupt to its very core, and concerned only with the well being of Rangers and Celtic, to the detriment of every other club.

Third World mentality in a Third World league... but Scottish football supporters, not just the OF, enable this behaviour.... so you get what you deserve... nothing.

Out of curiosity, when AC Milan and Juve were done for match fixing in Italy in the early naughties, were their honours accumulated during the time stripped and awarded to other clubs?

Juventus was definitely stripped of honours... not sure which ones.

Whilst I'd love to see Rangers stripped of all honours won during the period of their cheating, I couldn't care less about Aberdeen receiving any of them. It's too late now, I wouldn't feel any happiness about it, there'd be no trophy to parade.

Infact I'd love to see Rangers stripped of all the honours and the word *VOID* written into the history books and scribed in their place on the trophies. That way, in generations to come, kids would turn to their fathers and ask why the league or cup was void that year and the knowledge can be passed on that the Huns are dirty cheating vermin.

Of course, the children would then ask who the Huns are, to which their father would have to explain about how there used to be a team in Glasgow, every much the cunt as Celtic, but change the green to blue, east to west, children to goats etc.

Whilst I'd love to see Rangers stripped of all honours won during the period of their cheating, I couldn't care less about Aberdeen receiving any of them. It's too late now, I wouldn't feel any happiness about it, there'd be no trophy to parade.

Infact I'd love to see Rangers stripped of all the honours and the word *VOID* written into the history books and scribed in their place on the trophies. That way, in generations to come, kids would turn to their fathers and ask why the league or cup was void that year and the knowledge can be passed on that the Huns are dirty cheating vermin.

Of course, the children would then ask who the Huns are, to which their father would have to explain about how there used to be a team in Glasgow, every much the cunt as Celtic, but change the green to blue, east to west, children to goats etc.

This is what should happen - not awarded to anyone else - but VOID so everyone will remember - and the new phoenix huns will have that legacy to temper their tradition.

Not worried about the trohies. Would prefer the funds from the 5 or 6 champions league campaigns we were denied. I wonder if we just invoice Rangers FC, Ibrox how that'll go down. Everything is relative. How much did the clear cheating affect ra'cellick relatively speaking. And now the same question to ourselves, Hearts, Utd, Mwell, even blumin Livingston if I remember rightly.

I agree with this. It would just feel too artificial to award us trophies in such a manner.

Its not that crazy super_al its just as Kelt says this pretty unlikely in such a corrupt sport.

Its very clear now that Rangers spent 10 or 15 years involved in various forms of organised cheating.

I think the Hugh Adam admissions seem to have woken the SFA to act and they are going to be in a very difficult sport now - if the SFA want to continue to exist as an organisation they are going to have to make sure they investigate and punish this appropriately.

Tom English was on Radio Scotland last night and he actually suggested that if the evidence is there then the SFA will be forced to consider the harshest penaltes available to them - he believed this would be expulsion from the league or from the SFA itself.

I know what people mean about the trophies not being awarded anywhere but I think it might be worth it just to add to the pain of the people who glory in the cheating. If they are no given to anyone then the huns will see this as an indication that Rangers till won them its just a technicality and the nasty SFA bullying them. If they are awarded to the relevant teams then it might not mean anything to th fans of Celtic, Aberdeen or whoever else but it will certainly mean something to Rangers fans. :-)

Out of curiosity, when AC Milan and Juve were done for match fixing in Italy in the early naughties, were their honours accumulated during the time stripped and awarded to other clubs?

Juve were stripped of 3 titles I think - this is from mid 2000's I think and we're initially relegated to serie c. Think they got into B on appeal and started on -17 (?).

Milan, lazio and Fiorentina were all relegated to serie b but on appeal got into serie a with minus however many points.

Google calciopoli, I've got some of the figures wrong.

The titles stripped from juve were awarded to inter Milan who were next best placed.