Where Are They Now

52 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Jon Gallagher scoring for Austin yesterday. 

Throwback to him doing a bizarre interview saying McInnes played him in a new position.

He was a forward all his days at Uni

Then suddenly Atlanta decided the only space in the roster was as second right back.

Then the Dons started playing him as a 10 (aye ok a 10 under McInnes could maybe be described as a defensive midfielder but still....)

Since he's been back at Atlanta and Austin he's been more of a 9 than a 10.

Guest milne_afc

That’s a Wordpress generated space holder for whatever scheme is selected for the site. Or something.

Sure they had a few fingers in pies not long after first arriving in Aberdeen. 
Remember their champagne bar? Lol

6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Throwback to him doing a bizarre interview saying McInnes played him in a new position.

He was a forward all his days at Uni

Then suddenly Atlanta decided the only space in the roster was as second right back.

Then the Dons started playing him as a 10 (aye ok a 10 under McInnes could maybe be described as a defensive midfielder but still....)

Since he's been back at Atlanta and Austin he's been more of a 9 than a 10.

Shades of Jamie Smith 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

The testimonials on his website

F1-E13-FAD-BF1-C-4-DBD-954-D-038-FA6-D43

come away 

??.

Even Google Translate is haeing difficulty translating the testimonials...

Chat price developers tank. No clinical pregnant by hardware. Nullam varius not, for filthy and take advantage of the quiver, est eros bibendum elit, sollicitudin mauris nec luctus big cat. Integer mauris nibh Performance pregnant. And the laughter of vulputate vehicula Duis ac tellus

Did Phil try to get his new missus pregnant with use of a desktop computer??

19 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Ian Cathro - assistant head coach at Tottenham under Nuno Espirito Santo.

Might have been a shite manager but certainly got a reputation in the coaching world.

Scotland is too back to front to give a guy like Cathro a go. Or the Italian guy at Killie who had been at Chelsea, Juve and the Italian national team. The media and the pundits will go for anyone who isn't 5+ years hoofing the ball in Scotland. Jim Jefferies would be seen as a better appointment in our backwards country

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Scotland is too back to front to give a guy like Cathro a go. Or the Italian guy at Killie who had been at Chelsea, Juve and the Italian national team. The media and the pundits will go for anyone who isn't 5+ years hoofing the ball in Scotland. Jim Jefferies would be seen as a better appointment in our backwards country

In Cathro’s case,I just don’t think he could handle being in charge. Being a manager will be completely different from being a coach and his demeanour just wasn’t set forward that. 
Some people make great coaches/assistants. Cathro might just be one of them. 

36 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

In Cathro’s case,I just don’t think he could handle being in charge. Being a manager will be completely different from being a coach and his demeanour just wasn’t set forward that. 

I honestly think he just joined quite possibly the worst team in Scotland he could have chosen to with regards to what he does. Hibs would have been a far better fit  for his talents at that point (obviously there was no vacancy there of course). He was also very young at that point........I wouldn't rule him out of managing again aged about 40. The SFA love him, could see him getting appointed Scotland manager down the line replacing whoever replaces Clarke

Boris looking to rip the band aid off as of 19th July, doon here at least. Refreshing to hear them now talking about living with the virus and placing the onus on personal responsibility going forward. I can’t see many other countries achieving close to a 90% take up of the vaccines for their adult populations. We’ve reached a point where it’s about as good as its going to get so time to get back to something resembling normality again. There will always be dissenting voices, especially from those who’ve become feart to have any kind of contact with their fellow humans. Amazed at how many folk are inherently risk averse these days, even when confronted with the evidence that tells them there’s very little threat even if they did catch it.

15 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I honestly think he just joined quite possibly the worst team in Scotland he could have chosen to with regards to what he does. Hibs would have been a far better fit  for his talents at that point (obviously there was no vacancy there of course). He was also very young at that point........I wouldn't rule him out of managing again aged about 40. The SFA love him, could see him getting appointed Scotland manager down the line replacing whoever replaces Clarke

Hearts with an established DoF should have been a great appointment for Cathro. Unfortunately that DoF was Levein who thought he was still fully in charge of the team side of things. 

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Clearly a good coach but doesn't appear to have the ability to manage and be accountable for people and results. 

Nothing wrong with that. We're all built differently. 

I think he's found his niche. I don't think we'll ever see him as a manager again. 

These - need a different set of skills to manage a team as opposed to coach a team.