Where Are They Now

3 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

I'd have taken GMS back in a heartbeat last season.

Hearts fans thought he was pish last season, scoring only 4 times in 18 games in the Championship

If he had a decent game against a Covid ravaged Cove, lets see how he turns up back in the top league.

Hoping ICT pip them to the top spot and we can have another laugh at Hearts for finishing behind them

Just now, afc1903mad said:

Hearts fans thought he was pish last season, scoring only 4 times in 18 games in the Championship

If he had a decent game against a Covid ravaged Cove, lets see how he turns up back in the top league.

Hoping ICT pip them to the top spot and we can have another laugh at Hearts for finishing behind them

I made sure to put "last season"! Judging by performances, probably best we didn't sign him. Couldn't have been any worse than McLennan or Kennedy though.

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

He'll try in the big games and just do enough to get by in the run of the mill games.  He's lazy. 

2 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

I made sure to put "last season"! Judging by performances, probably best we didn't sign him. Couldn't have been any worse than McLennan or Kennedy though.

GMS would've been considerably better than either. 

A player I enjoyed watching for AFC, Kennedy and McLennan are brutal

"The club are today absolutely thrilled to announce our new management team as Zander Diamond & Gordon Wylde. These two guys need no introduction to football as they both have incredible experience and qualities from playing and coaching.

Our new gaffer said: I am honored to have been given the opportunity by the football club to be their new manager.

First game today away at Bathgate. Ha! 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:57 PM, Joe pike said:

Non story.

McLean never came across as a rabid Hun and was probably led into the answer by some reporter.

The only way he leaves the EPL is when he is on a downward spiral.

The same Kenny McLean who sang the Billy boys in Aberdeen on a night out?