Where Are They Now

30 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Zander is a child’s nickname. 

Today, Xander is in the Top 300 making it a moderate favorite among males. It's much less pretentious than Alexander, but it's also so informal it still feels like a nickname. Xander brightens up the weightiness of Alexander and humbly tones down its 'greatness'.

On 7/17/2021 at 9:51 AM, Betty Swallicks said:

"The club are today absolutely thrilled to announce our new management team as Zander Diamond & Gordon Wylde. These two guys need no introduction to football as they both have incredible experience and qualities from playing and coaching.

Our new gaffer said: I am honored to have been given the opportunity by the football club to be their new manager.

First game today away at Bathgate. Ha! 

3-1 win for him. 

14 hours ago, TheRock said:

Sone Aluko, on trial at Derby, started earlier against Manchester United, along with Shinnie. He hasn't got a club at the moment. 

Actually thought he'd retired or was playing some lower league football with posties. \very surprised to see his name pop up yesterday. I hope Shinnie went through the wee hun rat.

36 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Aye so the type of player we get in on loan for a season from EPL sides and stop our own developing ?‍♂️

Aye but a lot of the players we have brought in on loan, the young ones, have been pretty good.

Lowe,  Aluko, Hector, Maddison, Ward to name a few.  Ross is nowhere near that calibre. 

On 7/17/2021 at 8:27 PM, Joe pike said:

Today, Xander is in the Top 300 making it a moderate favorite among males. It's much less pretentious than Alexander, but it's also so informal it still feels like a nickname. Xander brightens up the weightiness of Alexander and humbly tones down its 'greatness'.

Why would you want to tone down the greatness of a name? Alexander is already being toned down if you don't call your kid Alexander-the-Great.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

The January 2021 exodus:

Curtis Main (St Mirren) - 2 goals this season 

Bruce Anderson (Livingston) - 1 goal this season

Sam Cosgrove (Birmingham) - completely shite

Still baffles me how Cosgrove scored so many goals (even ignoring the penalties) and how we got £2m for him. I'm surprised they didn't bring him back to Pittodrie with the receipt after the first training session.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Still baffles me how Cosgrove scored so many goals (even ignoring the penalties) and how we got £2m for him. I'm surprised they didn't bring him back to Pittodrie with the receipt after the first training session.

Well there 28 day return policy has expired so there stuck with him??