Where Are They Now

15 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Say what you will about McInnes..but he does seem to know how to stabilize a free falling team and for cheap.

After that he doesn't know how to take them to the next level. I think he would be ideal for Forest on a 18 month contract 

Like Bristol City? 

12 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

I never thought Taylor was THAT bad.  Not great but when he did the simple things and used his height he was OK. With our problems in defence  now i would have been OK if he stayed.

He was at fault for both goals yesterday. He's shite. 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

I never thought Taylor was THAT bad.  Not great but when he did the simple things and used his height he was OK. With our problems in defence  now i would have been OK if he stayed.

Ash Taylor was honking during both his stints with us. Terrible footballer

• Upvote 1

P-Paw sent off, 2 yellows, both for diving.

First one into a pool of toothless, unwashed Dundonians after a goal and the second for pretending to be fouled, which as we know, is his greatest skill.

The Human League were unavailable for comment.

10 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

His dive was ridiculous a yard away from the ref. The player did touch him and he couldve just went down normally but for some reason he chose to go for an oscar. Nae the brightest. Shouldnt have been booked for the celebration. No player should. 

Unless a player is 100% winding up the opposition fans and has the potential to cause trouble then totally agree. Hate seeing players booked for celebrating, ridiculous rule that needs to be sorted out

7 minutes ago, OddJob said:

Unless a player is 100% winding up the opposition fans and has the potential to cause trouble then totally agree. Hate seeing players booked for celebrating, ridiculous rule that needs to be sorted out

Booking players for celebrating with their own fans is the biggest heap of shite ever from the soulless bureaucrats. 

Paul McGowan got booked today for an absolutely hilarious celebration. The game's dull enough sometimes these days without sucking all of the life out of it. 

17 minutes ago, OddJob said:

Agreed.  Appreciate it’s difficult for a striker who’s just put a screamer past a home crowds keeper but there has to be a line somewhere.  No celebrations at all isn’t it.

2 hours ago, Mr John said:

P-Paw sent off, 2 yellows, both for diving.

First one into a pool of toothless, unwashed Dundonians after a goal and the second for pretending to be fouled, which as we know, is his greatest skill.

The Human League were unavailable for comment.

Seen he was sent off on Twitter and almost wrote "Bet it was for diving". Seems my incling was correct.

He was never very good at diving. 

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Booking players for celebrating with their own fans is the biggest heap of shite ever from the soulless bureaucrats. 

Paul McGowan got booked today for an absolutely hilarious celebration. The game's dull enough sometimes these days without sucking all of the life out of it. 

Exactly, be as well end celebrations altogether if that sort of nonsense from refs continues 

To be fair McGowan is an utter tosser so not fussed he got booked ?

22 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Agreed.  Appreciate it’s difficult for a striker who’s just put a screamer past a home crowds keeper but there has to be a line somewhere.  No celebrations at all isn’t it.

Totally

2 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Seen he was sent off on Twitter and almost wrote "Bet it was for diving". Seems my incling was correct.

He was never very good at diving. 

Aye he was terrible for that when he was here, was embarrassing actually. Nice lad tho. Always had the time to stop for fans. Was the only one to speak to me and my pal at a corporate game once, others including Hartley just walked on not giving a fuck 

12 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Agreed. Remember when the fat hun cunt Kris Boyd got booked for plodding around like a sumo wrestler at Pittodrie a few years back celebrating a goal, after the entire stadium spent most of the game chanting sumo sumo at him? No need in a booking whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Agreed. Remember when the fat hun cunt Kris Boyd got booked for plodding around like a sumo wrestler at Pittodrie a few years back celebrating a goal, after the entire stadium spent most of the game chanting sumo sumo at him? No need in a booking whatsoever.

Yes but for every Boyd taking it and giving it in good (ok reasonable) heart theres a Morelos who actively goes looking for the home fans giving it the ear cupping pish.