Where Are They Now

3 hours ago, Roberto said:

Whatever happened to the ledge that let off a flare at Falkirk away in the Scottish Cup?

Still cracks me up to this day.

I just remember a boy moaning about his jacket (which cost 650 quid might I add cause he had to tell the stewards) getting burnt.

Fucking brilliant.

Just bought some pyro myself hence why it popped into my heed. Class.

21317-D69-3-B39-4-E00-8639-34377-F14264-

carefull ??? 

Hat-trick for James Wilson in the F A Cup 1st Round for Port Vale v Accrington Stanley.Remember him scoring an excellent goal for the Dons on his debut  v Motherwell at Pittodrie that won the game and turning a match completely at Livingston.You could see 'there was a player in him' sometimes and yet other  matches he looked lazy and uninterested.

1 hour ago, graham said:

Hat-trick for James Wilson in the F A Cup 1st Round for Port Vale v Accrington Stanley.Remember him scoring an excellent goal for the Dons on his debut  v Motherwell at Pittodrie that won the game and turning a match completely at Livingston.You could see 'there was a player in him' sometimes and yet other  matches he looked lazy and uninterested.

Overall he was just a lazy cunt though. Bizarre we signed him permanently after poor loan spell. 

2 hours ago, graham said:

McInnes had him sitting on the bench most of the time, and when he did play him he kept playing him on the wing, and was expecting him to go back and help out the full back. He was the kind of guy who needed to play in a front two with a partner. He'd probably do alright in the current team playing alongside the likes of Watkins, Hedges and Ramirez. 

On 11/7/2021 at 9:35 PM, Durrant Dived said:

Overall he was just a lazy cunt though. Bizarre we signed him permanently after poor loan spell. 

Used up all the first batch of the DNA money on him as well according to Wickes.

That Celtic game at Pittodrie where he missed about 5 sitters was a low point of the McInnes era.