Where Are They Now

8 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Used up all the first batch of the DNA money on him as well according to Wickes.

That Celtic game at Pittodrie where he missed about 5 sitters was a low point of the McInnes era.

I don't know about that, the midweek game where we sat in and watched Celtic play all around us and was 4-0 down at HT was pretty low point for me.

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Was that the Pittodrie one where we decided to donate half the pitch in front of the Main stand for Tiernay to do sprint practise in, making sure not to get in his way or challenge him or, god forbid, even try marking him.

I think so, I left after 30 minutes, showered and in bed reading a book by the start of the 2nd half.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

He also had a warm up routine even less intense than the young lad who played midfield, played 1 decent game against Celtic and thought he’d made it.  Craig someone?  Storie maybe?

where’s he now?  Staleybridge Black Horse 2nd 11?

Famously turned down Man Utd to play for us.

2 hours ago, KentishDon said:

Scott Booth - sacked by Birmingham Women’s 

Birmingham plunged into disarray in April this year when first-team players signed a formal letter of complaint to the board, citing a lack of support for them compared to that given to the men's team and prompting an FA investigation.

GTF!

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Birmingham plunged into disarray in April this year when first-team players signed a formal letter of complaint to the board, citing a lack of support for them compared to that given to the men's team and prompting an FA investigation.

GTF!

I've just had a look at their attendances, they average less than 1000 fans per game.

Sometimes, you just have to accept that folk are not interested in your team.

Women's football is dreadful. It does not deserve the coverage it gets. What annoys me most about it at the moment is that the women's teams are now referred to as Scotland, arsenal or Chelsea for example, where as the men's teams are now referred to as Scotland men's team, arsenal's men's team and Chelsea mens team. I recently caught a bit of a womens champions league match, and honestly, I've watched pub league matches of higher standard. 

15 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Women's football is dreadful. It does not deserve the coverage it gets. What annoys me most about it at the moment is that the women's teams are now referred to as Scotland, arsenal or Chelsea for example, where as the men's teams are now referred to as Scotland men's team, arsenal's men's team and Chelsea mens team. I recently caught a bit of a womens champions league match, and honestly, I've watched pub league matches of higher standard. 

Said this on here before.  Still love female panelists sitting next to Viera or Keane or someone and say shit like “we know what it’s like.”

Horrific story. Once they start falling it only ever ends up one way.......with a broken hip and by that stage it's debatable whether they're fit enough for the surgery to fix it, even under spinal/epidural anaesthesia. Even if they are, they're totally unable to comply with the rehabilitation post-surgery. I'll be amazed if he's still with us this time next year.

Only bonus is that he will have completely forgotten that the club he supports no longer exists