Where Are They Now

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You try and bend what I ask to try avoid it.

I ain't asking about drunk unconscious birds. I'm not bringing rape into it.

I'll ask again, how does the conversation go when asking your missus if she wants to have sex? Do you always ask her? Is it when your trousers are down or before you go to bed?

'Do you want to have sex'?

Tell you what, just to be clear because you seem to have a problem with comprehension ... "Of course I fucking do".

The conversations vary, do you want a list of lines to try out? Sometimes they even ask me, what a world we live in!

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You try and bend what I ask to try avoid it.

I ain't asking about drunk unconscious birds. I'm not bringing rape into it.

I'll ask again, how does the conversation go when asking your missus if she wants to have sex? Do you always ask her? Is it when your trousers are down or before you go to bed?

'Do you want to have sex'?

I usually poke my Mrs in the arse/lower back with my semi flaccid penis while in bed. If she pushes back I know it’s fair game. If not I roll over and hop on here. 

Success rate varies depending on how many times I’ve shouted “hello mi dearie” at her throughout the day etc. 

• Haha 7
18 minutes ago, davieb said:

Thanks for clearing that up

Well the lassie said she couldn’t remember that’s a lot different from her being unconscious and them finding her and fucking her 

Iv never had a problem of mrs saying no but at times Iv been pissed and only remember the sex half way through does that mean she raped me as I can’t remember saying yes 

Just now, thurso said:

A 14 year old daughter means her mother has had sex at least once not you I’m afraid  ?

Lol unfortunately for my daughter there's no denying she's mine, much to the ex-wife's dismay! Still had a conversation though, in fact it was the ex who asked me ... bet she regrets that now! ?

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

@davieb you sit on a throne of lies ;-).

Ask a question all the time before having sex. Give me a break.

Mate, you are grasping now, you just don't like the answer. Tell you what, in the world of Tinder, it's an even more relevant to have the conversation. If you don't, more fool you, I'm sure DG can give you a few pointers!

My ex wife was always the one to initiate sex, sometimes hours before the actual act. Dropping not very subtle hints throughout the day etc. I usually couldn't be bothered but went through the motions to keep her happy. I'm nice like that.

She's now fully out as a lesbian and tells me she always was, but was in denial / scared to let her parents down etc etc.

Beat that.

2 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

My ex wife was always the one to initiate sex, sometimes hours before the actual act. Dropping not very subtle hints throughout the day etc. I usually couldn't be bothered but went through the motions to keep her happy. I'm nice like that.

She's now fully out as a lesbian and tells me she always was, but was in denial / scared to let her parents down etc etc.

Beat that.

One of my exes married a ginger. 

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

We didn’t have a problem with him. And we’re the greatest team the world has ever seen 

hope he scores a triple score in his first game 

That was before his conviction. Think he was at Plymouth when convicted and they released him straight away. 

tell you what he must fucking regret signing for raith. I’m sure he’d much rather stay low key at this point. 

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

I'll ask the question again because everyone keeps avoiding it.

Now remember I have no reason to doubt the lassie...

Throughout your life you ever want back to a birds when you're both pished, how does the conversation go when you ask her if you can have sex? Do you ask the question or does it just happen?

Does consent have to be verbal in the eyes of the law? 

51 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Beat that.

Any pics?

43 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

That was before his conviction. Think he was at Plymouth when convicted and they released him straight away. 

tell you what he must fucking regret signing for raith. I’m sure he’d much rather stay low key at this point. 

I didn’t realise we had him before the conviction. Doesn’t fit my narrative though so I’ll just ignore that! 

well as TC says, he hasn’t broken contract so if they want him gone he will get a cool 50k or so to release wahoooo (assuming he’s on like 25-30k a year)

On 2/1/2022 at 2:29 PM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Take it you were in the room with them when it happened? Or are you just trusting your mate who is unlikely to admit any wrongdoing? 

Thick, thick, THICK cunt.

He said she admitted it in court so I presume the final line is directed at yourself? ?

2 hours ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Beat that.

009-ACBAE-3022-4-BC8-8-FB3-7-BFECF0-D009

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Roberto said:

Aye but those who have the loudest view point on this category disappear when it's asked because no one wants to answer it.

The holier than thou attitude pisses me off.

It’s not a holier than though attitude. It was an explanation of the law and the definition of rape being lack of consent. Clearly with all crimes there are degrees of wrongdoing. However as the law stands he is guilty of the crime of rape. He falls within the category covered by the definition of that crime. Clearly if he was convicted of this crime in a criminal court his punishment would be less than a guy who drags a woman off the street at knifepoint. For that reason My view is that alleged crimes of that nature have no place in the Civil Courts. So not ducking the argument because put simply there isn’t one to be had.

• Upvote 1