Where Are They Now

2 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Yes, and I can tell you for a fact there's no way either of us could nail down the exact instant of conception.

I guess if you're talking about a single figure lifetime incident count that would make it easier.

Nipped my head for ages wanting a kid, of course I fucking remember the conversation!

7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

She probably needs to come out and say where is acceptable for people in his situation to work 

can he work in Asda or will all the females resign from there? 

she waded in to this, she needs to lead from the top and tell us which industry is best for him 

at least she can consider every industry since he has no criminal record 

He'd make a cracking SNP leader.

He could do what he wanted and she wouldn't remember.

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Sturgeon’s hatred for all things football coming to the fore now.

Wonder what roles and careers others who have not been convicted of crimes have in our society.

Her focus should be on the failure of the justice system here (if that is her view), her personal intervention in trial by media/ popular opinion juries should be no surprise to anyone.

FTFY

14 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It is laughable that you've had a conversation about having sex EVERY TIME you've had sex rather than it happening normally, a wee bit of kissing and take the pants aff. Voila. You don't stop and ask 'am I okay to put my plug in your socket'. Perhaps you do sometimes but not all the time. That's plain weird.

'Can I kiss you'

'Can I rub your vulva'

'Can I take your pants off'

'Can we have sex'

It doesn't take place ALL the time. It is a natural thing sex. It's not rape, it's simply you both get horny and something happens, it doesn't need a question every single time. Come away min.

Mate, it's laughable you are so cut up about the fact that folk talk about it! ?

4 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Agree. Sturgeon is just seeing this as an opportunity to be a big annoying left wing cunt and to get more support. Bute

Not that such a scenario should in any way be predicted but say GW goes and tops himself on the back of this week's events what would Nippy say then?.

She and her vote chasing kind should really zip it. Not as if her and big Val have any chance of being raped any time soon.

15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It is laughable that you've had a conversation about having sex EVERY TIME you've had sex rather than it happening normally, a wee bit of kissing and take the pants aff. Voila. You don't stop and ask 'am I okay to put my plug in your socket'. Perhaps you do sometimes but not all the time. That's plain weird.

'Can I kiss you'

'Can I rub your vulva'

'Can I take your pants off'

'Can we have sex'

It doesn't take place ALL the time. It is a natural thing sex. It's not rape, it's simply you both get horny and something happens, it doesn't need a question every single time. Come away min.

Just lolz, your mind right now must be buzzing with imaginary conversations about how you initiate sex with your imaginary partners!

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

You, me and others may have that opinion, but for a publicly viewed forum I would add allegedly

The rumour has her living in Bridge of Allan or Dunblane with a French female lover. There was a lawyer who lives in B of A who commented last year that both those villages are very small, yet no local has ever seen her swanning around  in either. Probably very  advisable as you say to add "allegedly" when these rumours surface

13 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

The rumour has her living in Bridge of Allan or Dunblane with a French female lover. There was a lawyer who lives in B of A who commented last year that both those villages are very small, yet no local has ever seen her swanning around  in either. Probably very  advisable as you say to add "allegedly" when these rumours surface

If you mean Sturgeon, then she lives in Broomhouse (east end of Glasgow). 

10 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

So we have the confirmed level! Martindale’s drug offences are fine in Scottish football!! Pot/kettle etc etc 

David Martindale is a fine example of how someone can be rehabilitated. Openly speaks of his regret and remorse and has turned his life around. 

We all make mistakes. David Martindale has paid for his, accepted them, learned from them and reformed his life. 

Goodwillie has denied his, legally fought against attempts to make him pay and then declared himself bankrupt to avoid paying damages. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

David Martindale is a fine example of how someone can be rehabilitated. Openly speaks of his regret and remorse and has turned his life around. 

We all make mistakes. David Martindale has paid for his, accepted them, learned from them and reformed his life. 

Goodwillie has denied his, legally fought against attempts to make him pay and then declared himself bankrupt to avoid paying damages. 

Genuine question...would David Goodwillie have to even declare the civil case findings to a prospective employer? Criminal convictions have to be declared, but would this? 

3 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Genuine question...would David Goodwillie have to even declare the civil case findings to a prospective employer? Criminal convictions have to be declared, but would this? 

Don't think so. I'm not sure though. 

Im also not saying David Goodwillie shouldn't be able to play football. I'm just pointing out that his situation is totally and utterly different from DM's. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Don't think so. I'm not sure though. 

Im also not saying David Goodwillie shouldn't be able to play football. I'm just pointing out that his situation is totally and utterly different from DM's. 

Lots of differences. Main one being Goodwillie doesnt have a conviction. 

18 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Sound advice my man. I'll gloss over the irony.

No irony here. You declared a difference was the "main one". Given the differing reactions between the two men's employment at their respective clubs, it seems a lot of people disagree. 

Personally, I think both guys have a right to seek employment with whoever will employ them. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Close call for me. I was in the same boozer as where all of this started that night. Probably on the CCTV absolutely blitzed in the background. 

Thoughts and prayers welcomed. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

I've tried to enquire about this for the NHS. Senior manager says no, it's only criminal convictions that have to be disclosed