Where Are They Now

Some good stuff from Rob Milsom of the Craig Brown era in this - https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/rob-milsoms-aberdeen-story-retold-23224463

A decent player at first but unfortunately didn't work out for him because of injury. Sounds like he would've loved to have stayed at Pittodrie if the opportunity had been there. 

"I feel like your first club where you go somewhere, you're playing regularly and you feel like you're doing alright, that always stays with you and stays close to your heart.

"That was my club, where my career essentially started properly."

3 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

Some good stuff from Rob Milsom of the Craig Brown era in this - https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/rob-milsoms-aberdeen-story-retold-23224463

A decent player at first but unfortunately didn't work out for him because of injury. Sounds like he would've loved to have stayed at Pittodrie if the opportunity had been there. 

"I feel like your first club where you go somewhere, you're playing regularly and you feel like you're doing alright, that always stays with you and stays close to your heart.

"That was my club, where my career essentially started properly."

Looked a player at first. Apart from the injury I thought he suffered from that season Craig Brown signed 90 Centre mids (common move for Aberdeen managers?). Resulted in Milsom left mid and Fyvie right mid while the legendary duo Stephen Hughes and Gavin Rae worked their magic in the middle

6 minutes ago, thurso said:

Thought the same thing myself. Jumping on the bandwagon of kicking a poor man when he’s already down !!!

No sure about the poor guy?, he is a rapist, BUT, more interested why the woman football team are up in arms NOW seen as he was there for five previous seasons , not really a mention then?.

what makes it difficult for him is he’s never done time for his crime, was a civil court instead of a criminal court, if he had then he would have been given an easier time of it, rehabilitation and all that. He’s fucked 

I’m not condoning raping anyone, but I do feel a bit sorry for him now.

His circumstances haven’t changed since the civil conviction in 2016, so why are people only taking the moral high ground now, 6 years later?

At a loss how the council there can decide to bar him from the stadium now when he’s done nothing wrong since the day he first walked in there after his conviction, when not a single thing has changed since.

44 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

No sure about the poor guy?, he is a rapist, BUT, more interested why the woman football team are up in arms NOW seen as he was there for five previous seasons , not really a mention then?.

what makes it difficult for him is he’s never done time for his crime, was a civil court instead of a criminal court, if he had then he would have been given an easier time of it, rehabilitation and all that. He’s fucked 

Because it’s a civil court is why it’s wrong should of gone to criminal court in front  of a jury then there is no grey area about it 

18 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I hope David just puts out a public post asking where it’s acceptable for him to work 

absolute dogshit he’s being treated like this

he would be aswell having actually raped her 

He should certainly be putting out a statement asking everyone having a go at him now to explain why they’ve all waited 6 years to do so.

Although it’s an easy answer. Jumping on the point scoring social media bandwagon.

I wonder if people will think this (the title of the thread) about me if I get banned? If I do i would like to say a goodbye to my Canadian friends and all those who took a bit of light hearted banter at times the correct way. The easily offended and very precious posters are trying to make it difficult for your normal person to have an opinion. 
STAND FREE