Where Are They Now

On 4/18/2022 at 3:29 PM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Good chance you are right but its a massive if cause he has never really shown it in his whole career. First season Hibs came back up he was absolutely immense for them though.... but thats just about it in his entire career

Ach I've forgotten about him - the dreams over.

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-mcghee-says-hes-turned-26748678

Some top eh yi know, man management and mind games here from Mark 

“I can then ask myself why am I hungry – and I am hungry because there is a big game on Saturday."

“I then ask myself why am I cold – and I can say because of the game on Saturday."

He should just cut his leg off with a kitchen knife and then "I can ask myself why it hurts so fucking much - and I can say it's because I'm a bampot"

On 4/20/2022 at 7:17 AM, Zeus said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-mcghee-says-hes-turned-26748678

Some top eh yi know, man management and mind games here from Mark 

Ffs. You really have to feel sorry for the Dundee fans (tin hat on - would rather see Dundee up than the dregs of Glesgashire), trying to galvanise any sort of a last push for survival and he's coming out with that nonsense.

Complete tube.

On 4/21/2022 at 6:58 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

Feel a bit sorry for him tbh. Great player but stuck in the past with his management style and football expertise. Sad to see someone who was hero to many reduced to a laughing stock.

Those interviewing him are desperate for some comedy gold as well and they'll punt it onto social media 10 minutes later. He certainly doesn't help himself though