Where Are They Now

Moderately mangled after a weekend along the road in Ayia Napa, just found this.
When I was back in ABZ April/May. Chester Hotel AFC 1980 title winning reunion lunch thing.

Most of the guys were there. 

Some story about Willie Garner in a bedsit in Baxter Street Torry, that he seemed unwilling to elaborate on. ?

Tho he was just revealed as a director the previous day so...

Totally iconic pic.

spacer.png

• Like 1

What a great feeling to see the words former Aberdeen player and Funso Ojo in the same story.

A former Aberdeen player has been accused of assaulting and injuring a Dundee United supporter following an away match.

Funso Ojo, 30, is alleged to have attacked Donald Dewar at Tannadice Park in November.

Mr Ojo, who had just played for Aberdeen against Dundee United, is alleged to have injured Mr Dewar.

His case was continued without plea until a hearing at Dundee's Justice of the Peace Court next month.

Mr Ojo is alleged to have pushed Mr Dewar repeatedly, knocked off his glasses, and punched him to the head.

At the time of the alleged incident, Aberdeen FC issued a statement confirming they were assisting the police with their inquiries.

The midfielder joined Aberdeen in 2019 in a £125,000 deal from Scunthorpe United.

He left the Pittodrie club at the end of last season after his contract was not renewed.

1 hour ago, Redmist1903 said:

What a great feeling to see the words former Aberdeen player and Funso Ojo in the same story.

A former Aberdeen player has been accused of assaulting and injuring a Dundee United supporter following an away match.

Funso Ojo, 30, is alleged to have attacked Donald Dewar at Tannadice Park in November.

Mr Ojo, who had just played for Aberdeen against Dundee United, is alleged to have injured Mr Dewar.

His case was continued without plea until a hearing at Dundee's Justice of the Peace Court next month.

Mr Ojo is alleged to have pushed Mr Dewar repeatedly, knocked off his glasses, and punched him to the head.

At the time of the alleged incident, Aberdeen FC issued a statement confirming they were assisting the police with their inquiries.

The midfielder joined Aberdeen in 2019 in a £125,000 deal from Scunthorpe United.

He left the Pittodrie club at the end of last season after his contract was not renewed.

Nae really a fair fight, cunts been deid for 20 odd years.

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Apparently Adam Montgomery has left Celtic and signed for St. Johnstone. I was wincing when I saw the headline “Montgomery leaves Celts to join SPFL team” but heaved a sigh of relief when I read the article and Thankfully he’s gone to the Saints and not to us.

He was on par with Jack Gurr. Fucking woeful

2 hours ago, Itsagoal said:

Apparently Adam Montgomery has left Celtic and signed for St. Johnstone. I was wincing when I saw the headline “Montgomery leaves Celts to join SPFL team” but heaved a sigh of relief when I read the article and Thankfully he’s gone to the Saints and not to us.

Loan is it not?

45 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Montgomery and Considine at the left hand side of the Saints defence.  If I was an opposition manager I know which side i'd be attacking down. 

Is Montgomery a defender? Couldn't really tell when he was here. He barely looked like a footballer at all.

Miss control a simple pass, cut inside with the ball, fall over / get tackled. All he ever did. Hopeless.

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

Montgomery and Considine at the left hand side of the Saints defence.  If I was an opposition manager I know which side i'd be attacking down. 

I’m sure McLennan will be rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of running at those two. Now, if he could only bring the ball with him as well, he’d have a field day!

• Haha 2