Where Are They Now

5 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

JET signs for Jamshedpur in the Indian Super League

He's at it. Lost a fair bit of weight guessing by his face and departure of chins.

Like a bird you dump for putting on way too much beef.

Next thing she's all nicely trimmed down to ensnare another unsuspecting bloke.

Before all goes pear shaped again and that next poor bloke is now left marooned with the fat fuck.

spacer.png

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

He's at it. Lost a fair bit of weight guessing by his face and departure of chins.

Like a bird you dump for putting on way too much beef.

Next thing she's all nicely trimmed down to ensnare another unsuspecting bloke.

Before all goes pear shaped again and that next poor bloke is now left marooned with the fat fuck.

spacer.png

That's the same team that Greg Stewart has recently left as well. Bit of a theme here

14 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

He just wasn’t very good. 

never expect much from a Scottish player over 25 or so with no Scotland caps. When even garry Kenneth & David bates have caps

I actually thought he would be decent. Had good spells at Dundee and Killie as well so I'd argue he did have enough ability to be atleast good for us. Think he is in fact just a prick.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Pretty sure it should have been a red.

I find those types of things more of a red card than half the shit folk do get them for. Games weird.

Aye I thought that at first but I think he was maybe spared because the keeper was right behind him about to make the save. The rules on hand ball in the box have changed slightly again this year, so honestly I've no idea what the ruling is at the moment.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

What's the point of THAT?

Haha, called out for being a prick, thought a was getting blocked wee man?, as per your full of shite, 

ps I don’t need to watch every game to realise how good a player is, especially as he helped them achieve promotion in his first year and got player of the year at Nottingham?, did you know that?, 

So aye fuck off wee man.?

• Upvote 2
54 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Haha, called out for being a prick, thought a was getting blocked wee man?, as per your full of shite, 

ps I don’t need to watch every game to realise how good a player is, especially as he helped them achieve promotion in his first year and got player of the year at Nottingham?, did you know that?, 

So aye fuck off wee man.?

If you want to say "he has not looked out of place once in england", then yeah, you do need to have watched every game

Pretty simple wee man

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

I know, I had hung up these particular boots

He annoyed me last week, so took a cheap chance to put him in his place

Job done, upwards and onwards 

Aye that’s me put in ma place(failed attempt) are you going to acknowledge that he got player of the season yet at forest?, which means he done well, lol lol 

cheap shot for a cheap man, enjoy your night wee man(rattled)

11 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Aye that’s me put in ma place(failed attempt) are you going to acknowledge that he got player of the season yet at forest?, which means he done well, lol lol 

cheap shot for a cheap man, enjoy your night wee man(rattled)

I know he did well

He did very well 

To say he didn't once look out of place is the statement of a silly billy