Ke1t

Where Are They Now

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I don't think Southgate was to blame for that. I think the players shat it. They thought they were on the verge of history and decided all they had to do was not allow Italy to score. It almost worked as well. 

Broadly agree, but I don't think it was through fear. It's quite natural to be more conservative when you've got something to hold onto, and gung ho when you've nothing to lose. 

32 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Broadly agree, but I don't think it was through fear. It's quite natural to be more conservative when you've got something to hold onto, and gung ho when you've nothing to lose. 

Aye, youre right . I just meant I dont think it was a tactic by the manager.  

Curtis Main opening the scoring for St Mirren v Dunfermline

Just now, Millertime said:

When I saw you had replied I was expecting grief for being on follow follow!

You just reveal you're own ignorance. 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

I am regularly on follow follow, kerrydale Street, jambos kickback,  hibs.net and accies world 

Sad cunt.

I am regularly on follow follow, kerrydale Street, jambos kickback,  hibs.net and accies world 

Accies World? 😄. You the only poster? 

2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

You just reveal you're own ignorance. 

Irony.

You’re slagging off Millertime for being ignorant whilst saying “you’re” instead of your. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Didn’t realise McLean was 29 now. 

replies on there are crazy. You’d think rangers have Gazza and van bronchorst in midfield just now the way they are talking about their superior players…. They’ve got fucking Scott arfield who had to pretend to be Canadian to get an international cap

Must take up a lot of your time. Should probably give one forum up mate. Could I suggest this one? 👀 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Cheers chum xx

As ever, takes it on the chin and moves on.

Curtis Main scores in 1-0 win for the Buddies v the Pars

GMS also scores in 3-0 win for mini huns v Cove huns.

9 hours ago, Millertime said:

You don't go on any other teams forums?

No, I've got a life.

9 hours ago, Millertime said:

Like to see what's happening and also their views on us

I can see whats happening on bbc sport and don't give a flying fuck what they tnink about us. Let me guess it will be the same repeated shit "living in 80s" ?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

No, I've got a life.

I can see whats happening on bbc sport and don't give a flying fuck what they tnink about us. Let me guess it will be the same repeated shit "living in 80s" ?

Anyone who regularly goes on other clubs sites is a bit of an oddball imo (few examples on here) but the "living in the 80's" shite often gets spouted on the bbc too. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Anyone who regularly goes on other clubs sites is a bit of an oddball imo (few examples on here) but the "living in the 80's" shite often gets spouted on the bbc too. 

Anyone who regularly goes on this site is a bit of an oddball tbh.

3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Glad im not the only one that thinks it's weird going on a forum for a team you dinna even support. 

Aye fuck the BBC too. Weegie cunts.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Glad im not the only one that thinks it's weird going on a forum for a team you dinna even support. 

Aye fuck the BBC too. Weegie cunts.

I certainly don't do it regularly, but after their club has suffered a defeat, Hibs.net (once theyve unlocked it) and especially the 2 main sevco sites are a joyous read. Total meltdown

I went on follow follow and hunmedia a couple of times in 2012 when they let their club die. Comedy gold at that time. 

5 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Level^^^

I'd have taken GMS back in a heartbeat last season.

3 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

I'd have taken GMS back in a heartbeat last season.

Hearts fans thought he was pish last season, scoring only 4 times in 18 games in the Championship

If he had a decent game against a Covid ravaged Cove, lets see how he turns up back in the top league.

Hoping ICT pip them to the top spot and we can have another laugh at Hearts for finishing behind them

Just now, afc1903mad said:

Hearts fans thought he was pish last season, scoring only 4 times in 18 games in the Championship

If he had a decent game against a Covid ravaged Cove, lets see how he turns up back in the top league.

Hoping ICT pip them to the top spot and we can have another laugh at Hearts for finishing behind them

I made sure to put "last season"! Judging by performances, probably best we didn't sign him. Couldn't have been any worse than McLennan or Kennedy though.

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

He'll try in the big games and just do enough to get by in the run of the mill games.  He's lazy. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He'll try in the big games and just do enough to get by in the run of the mill games.  He's lazy. 

Guys got no heart for battle. 

For skill and end product he should be a first pick for Scotland and playing at the highest level. Instead he barely turns up, does a step over, gets kicked then sulks

1 hour ago, Joe pike said:

Non story.

McLean never came across as a rabid Hun and was probably led into the answer by some reporter.

The only way he leaves the EPL is when he is on a downward spiral.

Or when Norwich get relegated. 

2 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

I made sure to put "last season"! Judging by performances, probably best we didn't sign him. Couldn't have been any worse than McLennan or Kennedy though.

GMS would've been considerably better than either. 

A player I enjoyed watching for AFC, Kennedy and McLennan are brutal

21 hours ago, Millertime said:

Do you also eat fish fingers in your bedroom?