Jump to content
Ke1t

Where Are They Now

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I don't think Southgate was to blame for that. I think the players shat it. They thought they were on the verge of history and decided all they had to do was not allow Italy to score. It almost worked as well. 

Broadly agree, but I don't think it was through fear. It's quite natural to be more conservative when you've got something to hold onto, and gung ho when you've nothing to lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Broadly agree, but I don't think it was through fear. It's quite natural to be more conservative when you've got something to hold onto, and gung ho when you've nothing to lose. 

Aye, youre right . I just meant I dont think it was a tactic by the manager.  

Share this post


Link to post

Curtis Main opening the scoring for St Mirren v Dunfermline

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Millertime said:

When I saw you had replied I was expecting grief for being on follow follow!

You just reveal you're own ignorance. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Millertime said:

I am regularly on follow follow, kerrydale Street, jambos kickback,  hibs.net and accies world 

Sad cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Millertime said:

I am regularly on follow follow, kerrydale Street, jambos kickback,  hibs.net and accies world 

Accies World? 😄. You the only poster? 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

You just reveal you're own ignorance. 

Irony.

You’re slagging off Millertime for being ignorant whilst saying “you’re” instead of your. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Didn’t realise McLean was 29 now. 
 

replies on there are crazy. You’d think rangers have Gazza and van bronchorst in midfield just now the way they are talking about their superior players…. They’ve got fucking Scott arfield who had to pretend to be Canadian to get an international cap

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Millertime said:

I am regularly on follow follow, kerrydale Street, jambos kickback,  hibs.net and accies world 

Must take up a lot of your time. Should probably give one forum up mate. Could I suggest this one? 👀 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Cheers chum xx

As ever, takes it on the chin and moves on.

Share this post


Link to post

 

Curtis Main scores in 1-0 win for the Buddies v the Pars

GMS also scores in 3-0 win for mini huns v Cove huns.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Millertime said:

You don't go on any other teams forums?

No, I've got a life.

9 hours ago, Millertime said:

Like to see what's happening and also their views on us

I can see whats happening on bbc sport and don't give a flying fuck what they tnink about us. Let me guess it will be the same repeated shit "living in 80s" ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

No, I've got a life.

I can see whats happening on bbc sport and don't give a flying fuck what they tnink about us. Let me guess it will be the same repeated shit "living in 80s" ?

Anyone who regularly goes on other clubs sites is a bit of an oddball imo (few examples on here) but the "living in the 80's" shite often gets spouted on the bbc too. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Anyone who regularly goes on other clubs sites is a bit of an oddball imo (few examples on here) but the "living in the 80's" shite often gets spouted on the bbc too. 

Anyone who regularly goes on this site is a bit of an oddball tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Anyone who regularly goes on other clubs sites is a bit of an oddball imo (few examples on here) but the "living in the 80's" shite often gets spouted on the bbc too. 

Glad im not the only one that thinks it's weird going on a forum for a team you dinna even support. 

Aye fuck the BBC too. Weegie cunts.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Glad im not the only one that thinks it's weird going on a forum for a team you dinna even support. 

Aye fuck the BBC too. Weegie cunts.

I certainly don't do it regularly, but after their club has suffered a defeat, Hibs.net (once theyve unlocked it) and especially the 2 main sevco sites are a joyous read. Total meltdown

Share this post


Link to post

I went on follow follow and hunmedia a couple of times in 2012 when they let their club die. Comedy gold at that time. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Level^^^

I'd have taken GMS back in a heartbeat last season.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

I'd have taken GMS back in a heartbeat last season.

Hearts fans thought he was pish last season, scoring only 4 times in 18 games in the Championship

If he had a decent game against a Covid ravaged Cove, lets see how he turns up back in the top league.

Hoping ICT pip them to the top spot and we can have another laugh at Hearts for finishing behind them

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, afc1903mad said:

Hearts fans thought he was pish last season, scoring only 4 times in 18 games in the Championship

If he had a decent game against a Covid ravaged Cove, lets see how he turns up back in the top league.

Hoping ICT pip them to the top spot and we can have another laugh at Hearts for finishing behind them

I made sure to put "last season"! Judging by performances, probably best we didn't sign him. Couldn't have been any worse than McLennan or Kennedy though.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

Hearts fans thought he was pish last season, scoring only 4 times in 18 games in the Championship

If he had a decent game against a Covid ravaged Cove, lets see how he turns up back in the top league.

Hoping ICT pip them to the top spot and we can have another laugh at Hearts for finishing behind them

He'll try in the big games and just do enough to get by in the run of the mill games.  He's lazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He'll try in the big games and just do enough to get by in the run of the mill games.  He's lazy. 

Guys got no heart for battle. 

For skill and end product he should be a first pick for Scotland and playing at the highest level. Instead he barely turns up, does a step over, gets kicked then sulks

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Joe pike said:

Non story.

McLean never came across as a rabid Hun and was probably led into the answer by some reporter.

The only way he leaves the EPL is when he is on a downward spiral.

Or when Norwich get relegated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
2 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

I made sure to put "last season"! Judging by performances, probably best we didn't sign him. Couldn't have been any worse than McLennan or Kennedy though.

GMS would've been considerably better than either. 
 

A player I enjoyed watching for AFC, Kennedy and McLennan are brutal

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Millertime said:

I am regularly on follow follow, kerrydale Street, jambos kickback,  hibs.net and accies world 

Do you also eat fish fingers in your bedroom?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...