Jump to content
Ke1t

Where Are They Now

Recommended Posts

At least with GMS you know there’s a possibility of him producing a bit of magic from time to time.

Kennedy and McLennan are minging and there’s no danger anyone is thinking they might do anything exciting when they get the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

spacer.png

Thought he'd signed for United for a sec. 

 

They a junior outfit?

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Zeus said:

spacer.png

What team's that?

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like some college team in Phillipines.

Or a local amateur team in Bangalore, India.

Fuck knows really.

 

High level stuff. 😄

Share this post


Link to post

"The club are today absolutely thrilled to announce our new management team as Zander Diamond & Gordon Wylde. These two guys need no introduction to football as they both have incredible experience and qualities from playing and coaching.

Our new gaffer said: I am honored to have been given the opportunity by the football club to be their new manager.

 

First game today away at Bathgate. Ha! 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Grangemouth junior side 😂

 

33 minutes ago, Hazlehead Don said:

Syngenta Juveniles

 

😂

Share this post


Link to post

Surely he’s past the age of Zander being a suitable nickname for him?

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Surely he’s past the age of Zander being a suitable nickname for him?

Whats the cut-off point?

Fit aboot Steve Archibald and Willie Miller?

They too old?

You’re havering shite min

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/14/2021 at 1:57 PM, Joe pike said:

Non story.

McLean never came across as a rabid Hun and was probably led into the answer by some reporter.

The only way he leaves the EPL is when he is on a downward spiral.

The same Kenny McLean who sang the Billy boys in Aberdeen on a night out? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RUL said:

The same Kenny McLean who sang the Billy boys in Aberdeen on a night out? 

And he never got a black eye why?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Surely he’s past the age of Zander being a suitable nickname for him?

Ok Andrew

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

And he never got a black eye why?

You were'nt there?

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, RUL said:

The same Kenny McLean who sang the Billy boys in Aberdeen on a night out? 

Karaoke

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Whats the cut-off point?

Fit aboot Steve Archibald and Willie Miller?

They too old?

You’re havering shite min

Zander is a child’s nickname. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

Zander is a child’s nickname. 

Is it? Ive nae idea

What about Teddy Sheringham? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So we release a player and he goes on trial to an EPL club? :nutter:


Thought he was offered a new deal and turned it down

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Zander is a child’s nickname. 

Today, Xander is in the Top 300 making it a moderate favorite among males. It's much less pretentious than Alexander, but it's also so informal it still feels like a nickname. Xander brightens up the weightiness of Alexander and humbly tones down its 'greatness'.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Hoofball said:


Thought he was offered a new deal and turned it down

He was offered a new deal but he asked for guarantee about match time. Was told he wouldn't be a first pick and rejected the deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So we release a player and he goes on trial to an EPL club? :nutter:

We never released him.

He was offered a new deal which he rejected. Which he's perfectly entitled to do.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Is it? Ive nae idea

What about Teddy Sheringham? 

 

Beast's name

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/17/2021 at 9:51 AM, Betty Swallicks said:

"The club are today absolutely thrilled to announce our new management team as Zander Diamond & Gordon Wylde. These two guys need no introduction to football as they both have incredible experience and qualities from playing and coaching.

Our new gaffer said: I am honored to have been given the opportunity by the football club to be their new manager.

 

First game today away at Bathgate. Ha! 

3-1 win for him. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...