Jump to content
Ke1t

Where Are They Now

Recommended Posts

And big Gash being an ever-present for Walsall so far. Currently 2nd bottom of League 2 with 1 point after 3 games. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

And big Gash being an ever-present for Walsall so far. Currently 2nd bottom of League 2 with 1 point after 3 games. 

He was at fault for 2 of the 3 goals they lost Saturday. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/11/2021 at 10:14 AM, Durrant Dived said:

Watkins signed for Cardiff on a 4 week deal. Random. Scored 2 in league cup first game.

Binned by Cardiff now. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, RUL said:

He was at fault for 2 of the 3 goals they lost Saturday. 

Our best player last year according to some of the chocolates on here 😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Our best player last year according to some of the chocolates on here 😂

Who won player of the season last year anyway? Cant think of anyone being over a 4 out of 10

Share this post


Link to post

Max Lowe. Not in Sheff Utd manager's plans and about to be punted to Swansea on a year's loan

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Max Lowe. Not in Sheff Utd manager's plans and about to be punted to Swansea on a year's loan

Sheffield Utd could have done with him tonight...Getting well done over by WBA.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Sheffield Utd could have done with him tonight...Getting well done over by WBA.

Think it highlights how brutal standard of goalkeeping is everywhere at moment. Shambles. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Sheffield Utd could have done with him tonight...Getting well done over by WBA.

Sheffield Utd deserve everything they get.

On their bench was 3 so called strikers that cost over 50 million.

McBurnie,Burke and Brewster .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

McKenna and Forest stuffed again.Played 3 nil points..Bottom.

 

Shame. Fenian prick.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sheffield Utd deserve everything they get.

On their bench was 3 so called strikers that cost over 50 million.

McBurnie,Burke and Brewster .

They'll be lucky to get back a third of what they paid for that lot. Absolutely crazy prices. 

Share this post


Link to post

Oli Burke must be some kind of Derren Brown. 

 

"Yes, I am a top striker. Pay an 8 figure fee for me... then let me leave in 18 months time. "

Repeat 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, G31DON said:

Oli Burke must be some kind of Derren Brown. 

 

"Yes, I am a top striker. Pay an 8 figure fee for me... then let me leave in 18 months time. "

Repeat 

How did Mcburnie get Scotland caps?

Fkn headless chicken.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Binned by Cardiff now. 

I would take Watkins anytime as long as he is fit.

Probably our best player when he was here.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Cosgrove 2 games 2 defeats at Shrewsbury.....And put one 10 ft over the crossbar from 8yds oot.😁

The purplest of purple patches. Cant believe we got 2 million for him

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Joe pike said:

How did Mcburnie get Scotland caps?

Fkn headless chicken.

How did mcburnie get a career in football

a headless chicken would be an upgrade on him 

Edited by thurso

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, thurso said:

How did mcburnie get a career in football

a headless chicken would be an upgrade on him 

Would do a job for Shirlaws on a Sunday. HOOOOOF. 

Share this post


Link to post

Nicky Low scoring for Arbroath vs Partick 

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Cosgrove hauled off on 62 mins at home, 3 nil drubbing 

And Birmingham hit 5 without him🤔

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Houghton will be getting his jotters if they keep this up.

Forest are an absolute basket case, usually have several different managers every season.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Forest are an absolute basket case, usually have several different managers every season.

Sounds like a way back in for McInnes...

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Ash Taylor beaten for pace for the first goal, gave away a penalty for their second and then hooked. Thanks for the warning.

From a friend who is a season ticket holder there, lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Sounds like a way back in for McInnes...

Not while they're still in the Championship. 

He might stand a chance of replacing the guy who replaces Hughton, if said guy cannot prevent them taking the tumble to EFL1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Zeus said:

Nicky Low scoring for Arbroath vs Partick 

 

Never Premier League level but what a likeable wee cunt

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...