Where Are They Now

3 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Surely to fuck Super Kev's life's worth doesn't fit inside a car?

I'd have thought he'll have made a decent wedge for most of his time down in Cardiff?

Sure he was on good money but I'm sure he would have had a big house and nice cars while he was bringing it in. Championship career won't have you well off for life like the ridiculous money in the EPL nowadays.

Heard he's been found safe and well and probably feeling a bit of a tit for a few days. Hope he recovers though, obviously has his demons. Absolutely cracking playing for us when I was a teenager going to games.

9 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Sure he was on good money but I'm sure he would have had a big house and nice cars while he was bringing it in. Championship career won't have you well off for life like the ridiculous money in the EPL nowadays.

Heard he's been found safe and well and probably feeling a bit of a tit for a few days. Hope he recovers though, obviously has his demons. Absolutely cracking playing for us when I was a teenager going to games.

Championship wages at a club like Cardiff should absolutely have you well off for life. 

I'm not saying he'll have made tens of millions, but he'll have made enough money at Cardiff to be comfortable in comparison to your average joe like us if he was sensible with it.

Even £5k a week for the 9 years he was there is a gross salary of almost £2.5m. And he'll have probably been earning more than £5k a week for a lot of his time there. 

13 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Championship wages at a club like Cardiff should absolutely have you well off for life. 

“Should”

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I'm not saying he'll have made tens of millions, but he'll have made enough money at Cardiff to be comfortable in comparison to your average joe like us if he was sensible with it.

Even £5k a week for the 9 years he was there is a gross salary of almost £2.5m. And he'll have probably been earning more than £5k a week for a lot of his time there. 

“If he was sensible with it”

that’s what I’m referring to. If you are a top class player in the EPL it would be almost impossible to spend all your money nowadays. But mcnaughton probably lived life to the max while he was earning it and is skint now…. Wouldn’t be surprised is all I’m saying!

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He did.

You wank. 

The trying to be edgy all the time is as tired as fuck. 

Like telling everyone you donate to charity though. why did he have to announce it? 

it’s not edgy at all, I’m not wishing any ill to KM. I’m saying CFF shouldn’t be muscling in.

as usual, you’re behaving like a complete specimen. 

51 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Surely to fuck Super Kev's life's worth doesn't fit inside a car?

I'd have thought he'll have made a decent wedge for most of his time down in Cardiff?

Apparently he's staying in a hotel in the Dundee area (he's a coach at Dens) just now but he had a heap of his stuff in his car that was nicked. 

Poor cunt.......... imagine living in Dundee. 

33 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

He'll have been well above 5k a week. High end championship teams will have certain earners on 30k a week easy. If you retire after that and are skint, you are obviously a moron who canna manage money very well. 

5 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

He'll have been well above 5k a week. High end championship teams will have certain earners on 30k a week easy. If you retire after that and are skint, you are obviously a moron who canna manage money very well. 

Certainly looks like that's the case with super Kev.

Doubt he was on £30k a week, but he'll have been on more than £5k. Just used that figure to show he'll have made plenty money during his time down there.

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

In 2015 the average wage there was £8,888. It dropped to £7,619 in 2016. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

In 2015 the average wage there was £8,888. It dropped to £7,619 in 2016. 

Average wage bill in Scotland will be low - doesnt mean Huns and Tims arent paying their players ridiculously high wages. Cardiff, bank rolled by thon Malaysian will have paid mental wages - Craig Bellamy went there in the championship. Id take a punt that Kev for a large part of his stint in Cardiff will have been on upwards of 15k a week. He left Cardiff in 2015. 

28 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Average wage bill in Scotland will be low - doesnt mean Huns and Tims arent paying their players ridiculously high wages. Cardiff, bank rolled by thon Malaysian will have paid mental wages - Craig Bellamy went there in the championship. Id take a punt that Kev for a large part of his stint in Cardiff will have been on upwards of 15k a week. He left Cardiff in 2015. 

Given how long ago it was, I’ll take a punt on him being on nowhere near £15k a week. ?

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Given how long ago it was, I’ll take a punt on him being on nowhere near £15k a week. ?

Fair enough. Money was still huge in England at that time and i know from his ex bird how much he was being offered when still at Aberdeen by other clubs. 

On a side note, see the average wage for a championship player is now 30k a week with the highest above 70k. Mental. 

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Fair enough. Money was still huge in England at that time and i know from his ex bird how much he was being offered when still at Aberdeen by other clubs. 

On a side note, see the average wage for a championship player is now 30k a week with the highest above 70k. Mental. 

Aye crazy money. Shame you were too small to get snapped up by one of them ?

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I see the well loved AberDas tweeter went on a hiatus... came back to tweet McNaughton to contact someone (36 hour hiatus).

Put out the tweet, then told everyone job done for the day and another hiatus.

Got the attention though.

Sigh.

Is this someone who can be slandered with gay abandon?