Jump to content
Ke1t

Where Are They Now

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

I never thought Taylor was THAT bad.  Not great but when he did the simple things and used his height he was OK. With our problems in defence  now i would have been OK if he stayed.

Ash Taylor was honking during both his stints with us. Terrible footballer

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

As people are debating elsewhere re McInnes and shut outs though, in that purely one dimensional metric he was ‘arite.’

he has his level, unfortunately his level came to us for a while and now we’re once again trying to slowly climb away from said level.

Share this post


Link to post

P-Paw sent off, 2 yellows, both for diving.

First one into a pool of toothless, unwashed Dundonians after a goal and the second for pretending to be fouled, which as we know, is his greatest skill.

The Human League were unavailable for comment.

 

Share this post


Link to post

His dive was ridiculous a yard away from the ref. The player did touch him and he couldve just went down normally but for some reason he chose to go for an oscar. Nae the brightest. Shouldnt have been booked for the celebration. No player should. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

His dive was ridiculous a yard away from the ref. The player did touch him and he couldve just went down normally but for some reason he chose to go for an oscar. Nae the brightest. Shouldnt have been booked for the celebration. No player should. 

Unless a player is 100% winding up the opposition fans and has the potential to cause trouble then totally agree. Hate seeing players booked for celebrating, ridiculous rule that needs to be sorted out

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, OddJob said:

Unless a player is 100% winding up the opposition fans and has the potential to cause trouble then totally agree. Hate seeing players booked for celebrating, ridiculous rule that needs to be sorted out

Booking players for celebrating with their own fans is the biggest heap of shite ever from the soulless bureaucrats. 

Paul McGowan got booked today for an absolutely hilarious celebration. The game's dull enough sometimes these days without sucking all of the life out of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, OddJob said:

Unless a player is 100% winding up the opposition fans and has the potential to cause trouble then totally agree. Hate seeing players booked for celebrating, ridiculous rule that needs to be sorted out

Agreed.  Appreciate it’s difficult for a striker who’s just put a screamer past a home crowds keeper but there has to be a line somewhere.  No celebrations at all isn’t it.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mr John said:

P-Paw sent off, 2 yellows, both for diving.

First one into a pool of toothless, unwashed Dundonians after a goal and the second for pretending to be fouled, which as we know, is his greatest skill.

The Human League were unavailable for comment.

 

Seen he was sent off on Twitter and almost wrote "Bet it was for diving". Seems my incling was correct.

He was never very good at diving. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Booking players for celebrating with their own fans is the biggest heap of shite ever from the soulless bureaucrats. 

Paul McGowan got booked today for an absolutely hilarious celebration. The game's dull enough sometimes these days without sucking all of the life out of it. 

Exactly, be as well end celebrations altogether if that sort of nonsense from refs continues 

To be fair McGowan is an utter tosser so not fussed he got booked 😊

22 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Agreed.  Appreciate it’s difficult for a striker who’s just put a screamer past a home crowds keeper but there has to be a line somewhere.  No celebrations at all isn’t it.

Totally

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Seen he was sent off on Twitter and almost wrote "Bet it was for diving". Seems my incling was correct.

He was never very good at diving. 

Aye he was terrible for that when he was here, was embarrassing actually. Nice lad tho. Always had the time to stop for fans. Was the only one to speak to me and my pal at a corporate game once, others including Hartley just walked on not giving a fuck 

Share this post


Link to post

+ kids losing his hair and trying to comb over it.

Just Right Said Fred that shit*

*shave it off, not go antivax mental

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Mr John said:

+ kids losing his hair and trying to comb over it.

Just Right Said Fred that shit*

*shave it off, not go antivax mental

He's too sexy for their shirt 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Booking players for celebrating with their own fans is the biggest heap of shite ever from the soulless bureaucrats. 

Paul McGowan got booked today for an absolutely hilarious celebration. The game's dull enough sometimes these days without sucking all of the life out of it. 

Agreed. Remember when the fat hun cunt Kris Boyd got booked for plodding around like a sumo wrestler at Pittodrie a few years back celebrating a goal, after the entire stadium spent most of the game chanting sumo sumo at him? No need in a booking whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Agreed. Remember when the fat hun cunt Kris Boyd got booked for plodding around like a sumo wrestler at Pittodrie a few years back celebrating a goal, after the entire stadium spent most of the game chanting sumo sumo at him? No need in a booking whatsoever.

Yes but for every Boyd taking it and giving it in good (ok reasonable) heart theres a Morelos who actively goes looking for the home fans giving it the ear cupping pish.

Share this post


Link to post

See the kick off in that french game last night? Players throwing stuff into the crowd 

 

disorder. Ace 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Was never a sending off for Pawlett. 

He should have been sent off for the tackle on Booth before. Obvious 2nd yellow.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

See the kick off in that french game last night? Players throwing stuff into the crowd 

 

disorder. Ace 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58301034

Article says there's been trouble at a few games, but doesn't say what's been causing it.

Share this post


Link to post

Out of interest anyone heard anything about Ethan Ross?

Thoguht he was linked with Southampton and nothing seems to have happened 

Share this post


Link to post

George Burnett: locking down his Twitter account and auditing his followers.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Mr John said:

George Burnett: locking down his Twitter account and auditing his followers.

Please tell me you're joking?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mr John said:

Bitch, have we met?

Maybe in our dreams treacle.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/23/2021 at 8:44 AM, Mr John said:

+ kids losing his hair and trying to comb over it.

Just Right Said Fred that shit*

*shave it off, not go antivax mental

Yeah, looks fucking desperate

Share this post


Link to post

Greg Stewart has joined Indian Super League Side Jamshedpur. Another club on the CV to put "I didn't bother my arse" next to.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Greg Stewart has joined Indian Super League Side Jamshedpur. Another club on the CV to put "I didn't bother my arse" next to.

Fucks sake 😂

How the “mighty” have fallen.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...