Where Are They Now

On 11/24/2021 at 4:08 PM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Didn't like O'Connor but was actually pretty good for us to be fair. Played most games in a couple of seasons where we finished 2nd above the Huns and played some good football anyway.

Less said about Leigh and McLaughlin the better though

O'Connor was fine for us. Always came across as a bit of a dick who though he thought he was better than he was though. I guess playing for Morecombe now confirms he wasn't.

Leigh I thought was pretty decent the first time he was here from Holland. The other times, not so much.

Who is McLaughlin?

15 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

O'Connor was fine for us. Always came across as a bit of a dick who though he thought he was better than he was though. I guess playing for Morecombe now confirms he wasn't.

Leigh I thought was pretty decent the first time he was here from Holland. The other times, not so much.

Who is McLaughlin?

Ryan McLaughlin...right back loan from Liverpool in 2015. Northern Irish.

He played 4 times for us

I'd seriously rate Gurr ahead of him

This is good from Eugene Dadi (now coaching in the French lower leagues) - https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/eugene-dadi-one-aberdeen-regret-22377620

"I was lucky and unfortunately I didn't know about it, how lucky I was.

"Maybe I was there, enjoying it, but I didn't take more time and feel the right thing.

"If I could, I would've done things differently."

1 hour ago, Sheeptastic said:

This is good from Eugene Dadi (now coaching in the French lower leagues) - https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/eugene-dadi-one-aberdeen-regret-22377620

"I was lucky and unfortunately I didn't know about it, how lucky I was.

"Maybe I was there, enjoying it, but I didn't take more time and feel the right thing.

"If I could, I would've done things differently."

Good interview. Nice to hear he enjoyed his time and looks back on the support so fondly (not many seem to!!)

I dont remember him actually being offered a contract and rejecting it though..... pretty sure he was largely terrible and was released? 

4 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Good interview. Nice to hear he enjoyed his time and looks back on the support so fondly (not many seem to!!)

I dont remember him actually being offered a contract and rejecting it though..... pretty sure he was largely terrible and was released? 

I think there's an implication that Ebbe was considering offering him a contract but wasn't sure and instead of waiting to find out Dadi, who also wanted more game time, sorted out a deal with another club in Livingston.