Where Are They Now

3 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Anyone read Nicky Walker piece in the depressing journal  

He said "that Aberdeen didn't get what they expected" 

Aye, we did you useless cunt, I remember the way you used to flail your hands and legs like a Marshall muck spreader when you were having 5 smashed past you on a regular basis in the mud 80s

He was always shite, so when he signed we were fucking amazed... not in a good way... but we expected shite. 

Tbh, I can't remember much about him in a Dons shirt, and that's how I want to keep it. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Is he really a rapist though? 

If you're interested, and not just keen on making harmful speculative statements, go and read the civil court proceedings for the case. It's grim. 

Hence the reason he was found guilty by 2 separate civil judges, even when he appealed. It's very hard to prove a rape unless the victim immediately goes to the police, and we all know why women don't immediately do so. 

The guys a beast. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

If you're interested, and not just keen on making harmful speculative statements, go and read the civil court proceedings for the case. It's grim. 

Hence the reason he was found guilty by 2 separate civil judges, even when he appealed. It's very hard to prove a rape unless the victim immediately goes to the police, and we all know why women don't immediately do so. 

The guys a beast. 

Harsh! He's a bit strange, a fantasist and a male nurse plus his interest in under age sex is slightly worrying granted but I'd not call him a beast.... yet.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The guys a beast. 

Starting reading it but got bored. Won’t comment further 

Bit conflated about this one

I want the Man U rapist sacked and jailed.

Badcock has never been found guilty in a criminal court. But he has been found guilty in a civil court. Chances are that guilty verdict was correct.

But are we now saying that rapists can never work again? The politically correct mob seem to think that. Or at very least they can't choose for themselves what job they want to do. 

Why was it ok for him to play for Clyde but not Raith? 

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Robertson was more the beast than Goodwillie tbf.

I read the transcripts and there is inaccuracies all the way through from all parties. Was a weird case.

I don't doubt the lassie.

Were they all steaming drunk and/or out of it on drugs ? .... if so that’d probably go some way to explaining inaccuracies or inconsistencies in the statements. 

Although plain old-fashioned lying through teeth can’t be ruled out

28 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Badcock has never been found guilty in a criminal court. But he has been found guilty in a civil court. Chances are that guilty verdict was correct.

But are we now saying that rapists can never work again? The politically correct mob seem to think that. Or at very least they can't choose for themselves what job they want to do. 

I don't think it was ok for him to play for Clyde, but they did it and folk got over it once he started scoring. 

I think it's a privilege to play football at a certain level and to represent a well supported club, where kids etc see your  name and adore you. 

He should be shunned by football, really. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't think it was ok for him to play for Clyde, but they did it and folk got over it once he started scoring. 

I think it's a privilege to play football at a certain level and to represent a well supported club, where kids etc see your  name and adore you. 

He should be shunned by football, really. 

I'm a bit confused Consi. 

You think Goodwillie should be shunned but Greenwood should get help? 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm a bit confused Consi. 

You think Goodwillie should be shunned but Greenwood should get help? 

"Shunned by football." 

Greenwood should also be shunned by football, but given the necessary help required to stop him acting violently to any other poor lassies. Not for his own benefit, for the benefit of other women. It's also unclear as of yet if Greenwood has shows any sort of remorse for his actions. 

Goodwillie however, has shown no remorse for his actions, over an incident that happened years ago. 

I don't think we should just cast people aside, but I don't think they should get the privilege of playing football after such crimes. 

They should be allowed back into society provided they have shown sufficient remorse and appear to genuinely want to change. 

Good effort in trying to simplify a complex issue to trip me up, though. 

As usual, I reign supreme. Take it easy big boy. 

37 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Agree with your comments and what appears to have pissed off Val is the obvious lack of remorse that has been shown by Goodwillie.

However if he believes he is innocent then i am sure he believes that he should not be offering any.

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"Shunned by football." 

Greenwood should also be shunned by football, but given the necessary help required to stop him acting violently to any other poor lassies. Not for his own benefit, for the benefit of other women. It's also unclear as of yet if Greenwood has shows any sort of remorse for his actions. 

Goodwillie however, has shown no remorse for his actions, over an incident that happened years ago. 

I don't think we should just cast people aside, but I don't think they should get the privilege of playing football after such crimes. 

They should be allowed back into society provided they have shown sufficient remorse and appear to genuinely want to change. 

Do you believe that there has ever been miscarriages of justice when it comes to a convicted rapists?

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"Shunned by football." 

So they should both be shunned from being able to work in football? Thanks, that makes more sense at least. 

Are there any other lines of work they should be excluded from? 

For the record I'm not condoning rape or domestic violence.