Where Are They Now

9 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Never fails with this daft cunt ?

Infuriating dealing with Neanderthals who can't understand rape.

Women aren't out to get you. 

You're a worry. 

34 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Take it you were in the room with them when it happened? Or are you just trusting your mate who is unlikely to admit any wrongdoing? 

Thick, thick, THICK cunt.

Well I wasn’t in the room but I was in the pub when he left with her. And the witness in court ( who before you ask was a woman) gave evidence about them arriving at the flat and what she heard. 
After that SHE ADMITED IN COURT SHE LIED ended up with a charge of wasting police time. 

There is a reason why a lot of rapes don’t go to court because of lying women like her who make it harder for the rest who were actually raped 

14 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Fuck me, I only asked what's the acceptable lines of work for Goodwillie nowadays - not a peep about the particulars of the accusation or the court proceedings. And you're firing oot insults and accusations rather than debating it.

Any cunt would think you're talking oot your arse. Again

Not for me to say- definitely not football tho. 

Should fans have to pay the wages of a rapist?

15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm sure Thurso said the lassie admitted she lied... so I don't think he needs to be in the room tbf.

I'm perhaps reading that wrong.

Unfortunately there is a fair bit of that.

I've never been raped but I've been drunk and horny. Not drunk enough to go out raping, it's highly unlikely I'll ever go raping.

At least someone read what I posted not just sticking to his blinkered views 

Just now, thurso said:

Well I wasn’t in the room but I was in the pub when he left with her. And the witness in court ( who before you ask was a woman) gave evidence about them arriving at the flat and what she heard. 
After that SHE ADMITED IN COURT SHE LIED ended up with a charge of wasting police time. 

There is a reason why a lot of rapes don’t go to court because of lying women like her who make it harder for the rest who were actually raped 

Didn't see this. My bad. And my unreserved apologies. 

ThTs not the reason they don't see court, largely to do with police not taking it seriously. 

Maybe speak to a rape victim and see fit like, rather than assuming the woman is constantly out to get someone. 

12 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

You are saying though.

He can drive a bus or a taxi, though? Aye, nae bother

I'm not tho dumb dumb. 

Im saying he shouldn't allowed to play football. 

Other roles I have no idea. 

Like I say he was a labourer at Clyde. He can do that. 

Just now, Dr_Manhattan said:

Livingston fans are paying the wages of a convicted drug dealer and insurance fraudster. They seem ok with that.

Crucially not a rapist. 

Guest milne_afc
38 minutes ago, Roberto said:

How does a normal conversation go when asking permission before entering a vagina?

I normally say something like “the Infidel is at the gate” or “brace yourself” a clear signal of intent.

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

They can seek employment. 

Just shouldn't be in a profession like football where they can be adulated and adored by folk. 

Once again an incident in the public eye outing the freaks on the hat. 

I knew there were heaps but maybe not as many as this. 

Despite having no criminal conviction? Civil cases are done on probability rather than needing to prove beyond any reasonable doubt. Huge difference there for me and too grainy to ban somebody from their profession when there is not enough evidence to convict in a criminal court. 

What's your views on Ched Evans having a football career just now?

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Despite having no criminal conviction? Civil cases are done on probability rather than needing to prove beyond any reasonable doubt. Huge difference there for me and too grainy to ban somebody from their profession when there is not enough evidence to convict in a criminal court. 

Correct. 

The convictions of David Goodwillie and David Robertson within a civil court was highly dubious, considering the quine involved "cannot remember" the level of consensuality that night and that they had both been acquitted before criminal court proceedings previously.

As for Ched Evans, another gross miscarriage of justice, based purely on the testimony of a witness ("the alleged victim") that had more holes in it that that a slice of Leerdammer cheese.

If he was culpable, why was Clayton Donaldson not incarcerated as well on the grounds of joint enterprise??

15 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Believe he was later acquitted, no? Or at least found not guilty? 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Correct. 

The convictions of David Goodwillie and David Robertson within a civil court was highly dubious, considering the quine involved "cannot remember" the level of consensuality that night and that they had both been acquitted before criminal court proceedings previously.

As for Ched Evans, another gross miscarriage of justice, based purely on the testimony of a witness ("the alleged victim") that had more holes in it that that a slice of Leerdammer cheese.

If he was culpable, why was Clayton Donaldson not incarcerated as well on the grounds of joint enterprise??

If she can't remember "the consensuality" (made up word btw) then she couldn't give consent. 

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Presumably you include AFC in the "cunt of a club" category?

It's definitely regrettable that he signed and ever played for AFC but at the time of his signing he had been found not guilty in criminal court and was awaiting trial. 

Really not great from the club/McInnes and some of the songs from the terraces were poor. 

Clyde/Raith are signing him after his guilty verdict.