Where Are They Now

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

If a pished guy shags a sober bird can she get done with rape?

If a man has heaps of fat on his tits does that take away his cognitive brain function? 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's definitely regrettable that he signed and ever played for AFC but at the time of his signing he had been found not guilty in criminal court and was awaiting trial. 

Really not great from the club/McInnes and some of the songs from the terraces were poor. 

Clyde/Raith are signing him after his guilty verdict. 

He hadn't been found not guilty Consi. There was never a criminal trial.

17 minutes ago, Roberto said:

And has she ever said no?

It's a serious question to others though as a matter of interest? I'm sure many have wife's/girlfriends/boyfriends/bits on the side, how does the convo go?

If you've paid for it, do you have to ask about intercourse or how does that go down?

It's a genuine intrigue.

As I say, I've never actually asked when the jeans are being unzipped, so wondered how it goes these days to avoid trouble.

If I had sex with the wife when she was asleep is that rape 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

That doesn't make sense Consi. If you give consent you give consent, even if you later forget it.

It makes complete sense and is why he's been rightfully deemed a rapist. 

What if someone gives consent under duress? 

What if someone gives consent fucked up on smack or summin? 

Think about it. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It makes complete sense and is why he's been rightfully deemed a rapist. 

What if someone gives consent under duress? 

What if someone gives consent fucked up on smack or summin? 

Think about it. 

That's not what you said though. You are introducing different scenarios.

You said if she forgot about it she couldn't give consent, that is clearly nonsense.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

He hadn't been found not guilty Consi. There was never a criminal trial.

Sorry, the trial was thrown out due to not enough evidence. Which doesn't mean he wasn't guilty, and doesn't mean he was, at that time. 

The Dons shouldn't have signed him in retrospect. 

I genuinely don't know. Can a guy give consent if he's drunk?

Wtf are you talking about? 

Why are folk like you so determined to whatabouttery everything to within an inch of its life? 

Guys a rapist. End of story. Shite from Raith. That'll do me.

If she can't remember "the consensuality" (made up word btw) then she couldn't give consent. 

The point being though, Consi min, she said under oath she "cannot remember" what actually happened that night/morning.

Regardless if it's a case of litigation or prosecution, it should have been thrown out of court based on the evidence considered (if there was any), police statements, and witness testimonies. 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

That's not what you said though. You are introducing different scenarios.

You said if she forgot about it she couldn't give consent, that is clearly nonsense.

No, I'm saying if she was so out her head that she can't remember giving consent, she was too drunk to give consent in the first place. They should've put the lassie to bed and fucked off. 

Read the proceedings. It's not hard, if you're actually interested in the case and not just here to poke and prod with nonsense whatabouttery. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The point being though, Consi min, she said under oath she "cannot remember" what actually happened that night/morning.

Regardless if it's a case of litigation or prosecution, it should have been thrown out of court based on the evidence considered (if there was any), police statements, and witness testimonies. 

It was thrown out of criminal court, possibly with that being a contributing factor. 

Hence why it was taken to civil court, where, on the balance of probability, they were found to be rapists. 

Very, very hard to prove a rape with evidence, unless the victim is brave enough to go straight to the law enforcement. Not always the case, though. 

Wtf are you talking about? 

Why are folk like you so determined to whatabouttery everything to within an inch of its life? 

Guys a rapist. End of story. Shite from Raith. That'll do me.

It's not whatabouttery, I'm not asking it for any other reason than I don't know.

I'm no fan of sex offenders, I'd have them all castrated if it was up to me, but since he doesn't have a criminal conviction I think it's only fair he's allowed to earn a living. Fair play to Val McDermid etc though, they are equally as entitled to withdraw their support.

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No, I'm saying if she was so out her head that she can't remember giving consent, she was too drunk to give consent in the first place. They should've put the lassie to bed and fucked off. 

Read the proceedings. It's not hard, if you're actually interested in the case and not just here to poke and prod with nonsense whatabouttery. 

Says the boy I just had to correct about him being found "not guilty"

Can you not just have a conversation about it without getting all arsey? We're not that far apart on this btw

FWIW, Ched Evans would have greatly improved our side when he was released 

unless that was the few months where we were actually ace, can’t quite remember 

i remember a petition of tens of thousands of folk saying a club shouldn’t sign him and the actual fans of the club holding up a banner saying where are you guys every week ?

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's not whatabouttery, I'm not asking it for any other reason than I don't know.

I'm no fan of sex offenders, I'd have them all castrated if it was up to me, but since he doesn't have a criminal conviction I think it's only fair he's allowed to earn a living. Fair play to Val McDermid etc though, they are equally as entitled to withdraw their support.

Yah. 

Im not saying he can't earn a living? I'm saying he shouldn't be allowed the privilege of earning that living through playing football. 

Says the boy I just had to correct about him being found "not guilty"

Can you not just have a conversation about it without getting all arsey? We're not that far apart on this btw

I tend to lose what I'm talking about quickly when all the gammon vultures start to circle. 

I corrected myself. 

Go read the proceedings. 

Just now, frankie_mac's_4 said:

It's nae like the daft cunt to tie himself in knots on his latest crusade ?

Frankie Mac rape defender 

Do Do Do Do 

Do do do

13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Sorry, the trial was thrown out due to not enough evidence. Which doesn't mean he wasn't guilty, and doesn't mean he was, at that time. 

The Dons shouldn't have signed him in retrospect. 

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?, fuck it it’s only 150 years of how the system works eh?.so wrongful prosecution is something you adhere to?. Utter bollocks from the boy with zero life experience telling everycunt how the world works ????

Just now, Dons79 said:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?, fuck it it’s only 150 years of how the system works eh?.so wrongful prosecution is something you adhere to?. Utter bollocks from the boy with zero life experience telling everycunt how the world works ????

What are you babbling on about you Glaswegian cunt?

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Do Do Do Do 

Do do do

Again - I've not mentioned a word on Goodwillie's guilt or innocence.

You label him a rapist who should be banned fae playing professional fitba, but it would be appropriate he drives a taxi driver or presumably behind a bar?  

Just now, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Again - I've not mentioned a word on Goodwillie's guilt or innocence.

You label him a rapist who should be banned fae playing professional fitba, but it would be appropriate he drives a taxi driver or presumably behind a bar?  

Tbh, no those roles probably wouldn't be. He could very easily feed women drink/whatever and in a taxi might find himself alone with a woman. 

But that's not what I'm talking about. What I'm saying is he shouldn't be allowed the privilege of playing football to earn his wages, because it is a privilege. I couldn't give a fuck what else he does after that. That's not the discussion being had. 

7 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Your geography is stinking as well, you fucking clown

Sorry, Ayr. You'll still have that horrible nasally twang when you speak, so all the same to me. 

So it is, byraway. 

Support someone else. 

What point are you trying to make? He's not a convicted sex offender so I think he's entitled to earn a living playing football.

He's been labelled a rapist by 2 separate civil court judges.