Where Are They Now

On 12/31/2021 at 9:38 AM, Millertime said:

Goals against "rangers " dont remotely factor into my thinking , but I'm not surprised they do yours

On this point. Which team do our goals against matter most to you as an ‘Aberdeen fan’ just out of curiosity? Cos every teams fans have a team (or couple of) they really hate & love when we beat most & score against most.

Careful how you answer this now, as it genuinely will reveal a lot about the kind of ‘Aberdeen fan’ you really are.

You’re already fighting an uphill battle to come anything close to redemption by your comments in which I have quoted & what begged this question.

fk off you hun cunt

• Haha 2

^^^^this is where he says he doesn’t care as long as we score more v any opposition ^^^^

In other words ‘I’m basically a hun cunt with all hun fam & friends & pretending to be an Aberdeen fan’.

^^^ basically because it makes me seem unique in my hun fam & friends group & they will love my rebellious pretence 

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Ryan Edmondson out on loan again. Port Vale this time. 

I’d completely forgotten about him.

Wasn’t the best.

You’ll be sitting in 2-3 years time, Saturday lunchtime, mid winter, FA Cup 1st round tie on the TV in the background whilst you do something more interesting than watch the actual game.

And then you’re ears will prick up hearing a Ryan Edmondson has missed a sitter for Harrogate Railway or similar.

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

I’d completely forgotten about him.

Wasn’t the best.

You’ll be sitting in 2-3 years time, Saturday lunchtime, mid winter, FA Cup 1st round tie on the TV in the background whilst you do something more interesting than watch the actual game.

And then you’re ears will prick up hearing a Ryan Edmondson has missed a sitter for Harrogate Railway or similar.

Even with the comments in your message and in previous messages, I still have no recollection of Edmundson. He must have been so bad that I’ve erased all memory of him.

16 hours ago, Itsagoal said:

Even with the comments in your message and in previous messages, I still have no recollection of Edmundson. He must have been so bad that I’ve erased all memory of him.

16 hours ago, don corleone said:

Genuinely never heard of him. Who did he play for?

Scored 2 for us v Hamilton midweek. We went 4-0 up after 30mins against the worst team by a mile in the league at the time and a McInnes masterclass saw us sit back and see it out 4-2.