Jump to content
Ke1t

Where Are They Now

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Well spotted.

I acknowledge the correction.

One of those sayings that most people, including myself, use incorrectly until you find out. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Who is the player?  I know that hun Durrant is a coach there now and ex don Lee Millar plays for them now. 

Prunty

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Scorer of one of the best goals seen in Scottish football this decade

To borrow a phrase, “hoo mama!”

Share this post


Link to post

Whatever happened to the ledge that let off a flare at Falkirk away in the Scottish Cup?

Still cracks me up to this day.

I just remember a boy moaning about his jacket (which cost 650 quid might I add cause he had to tell the stewards) getting burnt.

Fucking brilliant.

Just bought some pyro myself hence why it popped into my heed. Class.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Roberto said:

Whatever happened to the ledge that let off a flare at Falkirk away in the Scottish Cup?

Still cracks me up to this day.

I just remember a boy moaning about his jacket (which cost 650 quid might I add cause he had to tell the stewards) getting burnt.

Fucking brilliant.

Just bought some pyro myself hence why it popped into my heed. Class.

21317-D69-3-B39-4-E00-8639-34377-F14264-
 

carefull 😂😂😂 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Scorer of one of the best goals seen in Scottish football this decade

Ooh ya hoor. Yir not even exaggerating. Wowee

Share this post


Link to post

Aye, phenomenal.

 

Such a goal scored in Eee Peee Elll would never be off our screens.

That overheed shinner by Rooney which is not even close in quality to that strike there, was replayed inside oot, relentlessly for what seemed like years. 🥱

Share this post


Link to post

Elvis Costello fair banging them in for The New Saints

Share this post


Link to post

Hat-trick for James Wilson in the F A Cup 1st Round for Port Vale v Accrington Stanley.Remember him scoring an excellent goal for the Dons on his debut  v Motherwell at Pittodrie that won the game and turning a match completely at Livingston.You could see 'there was a player in him' sometimes and yet other  matches he looked lazy and uninterested.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, graham said:

Hat-trick for James Wilson in the F A Cup 1st Round for Port Vale v Accrington Stanley.Remember him scoring an excellent goal for the Dons on his debut  v Motherwell at Pittodrie that won the game and turning a match completely at Livingston.You could see 'there was a player in him' sometimes and yet other  matches he looked lazy and uninterested.

Overall he was just a lazy cunt though. Bizarre we signed him permanently after poor loan spell. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, graham said:

Hat-trick for James Wilson in the F A Cup 1st Round for Port Vale v Accrington Stanley.Remember him scoring an excellent goal for the Dons on his debut  v Motherwell at Pittodrie that won the game and turning a match completely at Livingston.You could see 'there was a player in him' sometimes and yet other  matches he looked lazy and uninterested.

McInnes had him sitting on the bench most of the time, and when he did play him he kept playing him on the wing, and was expecting him to go back and help out the full back. He was the kind of guy who needed to play in a front two with a partner. He'd probably do alright in the current team playing alongside the likes of Watkins, Hedges and Ramirez. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/2/2021 at 5:40 PM, Tommy said:

 

£4.50 a pint as opposed to £4.45 for a feckin toastie it's a no brainer, should have been 25 pints and a portion of chips, or was that 5pence just a bit too much 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Forgotten man Michael Ruth nets for Falkirk 

he has scored a few. Might be ready to make the step up in a few months. 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

he has scored a few. Might be ready to make the step up in a few months. 

No, he really won’t.

He’s found his level. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No, he really won’t.

He’s found his level. 

Agree Ruth will never make it here in my opinion however Ethan Ross will be a interesting 1 to follow this season. Certainly looks like he could have a chance of playing at a decent level. 

Share this post


Link to post

Adam Rooney in action for Solihull Moors v Wigan Athletic,live on ITV 4.

Share this post


Link to post

Paul Coutts, currently playing in FA Cup for Bristol Rovers against Oxford U. 

Forgot he went there.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/7/2021 at 9:35 PM, Durrant Dived said:

Overall he was just a lazy cunt though. Bizarre we signed him permanently after poor loan spell. 

Used up all the first batch of the DNA money on him as well according to Wickes.

That Celtic game at Pittodrie where he missed about 5 sitters was a low point of the McInnes era.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Used up all the first batch of the DNA money on him as well according to Wickes.

That Celtic game at Pittodrie where he missed about 5 sitters was a low point of the McInnes era.

I don't know about that, the midweek game where we sat in and watched Celtic play all around us and was 4-0 down at HT was pretty low point for me.

Share this post


Link to post

Was that the Pittodrie one where we decided to donate half the pitch in front of the Main stand for Tiernay to do sprint practise in, making sure not to get in his way or challenge him or, god forbid, even try marking him.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Was that the Pittodrie one where we decided to donate half the pitch in front of the Main stand for Tiernay to do sprint practise in, making sure not to get in his way or challenge him or, god forbid, even try marking him.

I think so, I left after 30 minutes, showered and in bed reading a book by the start of the 2nd half.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Used up all the first batch of the DNA money on him as well according to Wickes.

He also had a warm up routine even less intense than the young lad who played midfield, played 1 decent game against Celtic and thought he’d made it.  Craig someone?  Storie maybe?

where’s he now?  Staleybridge Black Horse 2nd 11?

Edited by strachanmcgheegoal

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

He also had a warm up routine even less intense than the young lad who played midfield, played 1 decent game against Celtic and thought he’d made it.  Craig someone?  Storie maybe?

where’s he now?  Staleybridge Black Horse 2nd 11?

Famously turned down Man Utd to play for us.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...