Where Are They Now

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Complex issue as we discussed yesterday.  

But the first minister publicly commenting on the current employment of an individual citizen who wasn't criminally convicted is a development that opens a huge can of worms. 

Sturgeon's intervention is nothing short of scandalous. In effect, its a head of government seeking to compromise someone's civil rights and countermand the justice system. Banana fucking republic stuff.

As earlier Raith Rovers staff, fans and sponsors are well within their rights to protest against the signing - the state has no place in this matter other than any criminal investigation and prosecution.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'll ask the question again because everyone keeps avoiding it.

Now remember I have no reason to doubt the lassie...

Throughout your life you ever want back to a birds when you're both pished, how does the conversation go when you ask her if you can have sex? Do you ask the question or does it just happen?

Never been that pished or with a lassie that was that pished, and certainly not with my pished mate it tow and both ending up shagging said burd, but maybe that's just me! ?

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Nice avoidance of the question.

When having sex (unless a virgin). How does the conversation go when asking your female friend if she will have sex?

Do you ask the question? How does asking it go?

"Avoidance of the question" .... Get to fuck ?

Funnily enough my GF was asking if she could come over tonight, but I can't as I fixing a shower .... no means no!

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How does one prove they asked the question? It's someone's word against another's. Ideally you want a contract and witnesses. The contract would also have to state which acts were agreed as well. finger up the botty...,etc

I guess it's more about the witnesses saying she was too pished to consent to anything, even if asked! Russian roulette taking that any further, you might be lucky, but on the other hand ...

So it's not really about asking the question

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How does one prove they asked the question? It's someone's word against another's. Ideally you want a contract and witnesses. The contract would also have to state which acts were agreed as well. finger up the botty...,etc

A fairly standard boiler plate contract as an app would work, with a series of boxes that the female can tick depending on what she consents to doing. 

Oral

Anal

Pets

Nailing her tits to a plank of wood

Etc... 

If she just ticks the box at the top that says SELECT ALL then you know you're fucking golden. 

The app shoots off a copy to the local constabulary, your smart watch warns you if you're going off the contractually agreed filth, and the next morning you're not worrying if your fist up to the elbow in her fanny could be considered assault. 

So long as she ticked that box, obvs. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

There we go again... avoiding it.

Answer the question which is right infront of you in my last post. Don't run awa and try and pass it off as fun. It's that simple...

How do your conversations go when discussing sex, do you ALWAYS ask her permission?

I guess you don't, but I can't think of a time where there hasn't been a conversation beforehand, but if they were too pished to comprehend the question ... guess that's rape!

Just now, Ke1t said:

A fairly standard boiler plate contract as an app would work, with a series of boxes that the female can tick depending on what she consents to doing. 

Oral

Anal

Pets

Nailing her tits to a plank of wood

Etc... 

If she just ticks the box at the top that says SELECT ALL then you know you're fucking golden. 

The app shoots off a copy to the local constabulary, your smart watch warns you if you're going off the contractually agreed filth, and the next morning you're not worrying if your fist up to the elbow in her fanny could be considered assault. 

So long as she ticked that box, obvs. 

Great business idea, could add a video consent as well, or maybe a alcohol test app. Option to share on Facebook and Twitter would be useful!

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

So.., can you be pished and consent to anything? Could you refuse to pay a taxi driver who picked you up , took you home..," but I was pished, how could I consent to this transaction?"

Aye, but did you have sex with the Taxi driver? I wonder if Mason Greenwood could use that defence?

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

So you've ALWAYS had a conversation about sex beforehand?

You've always asked for her consent?

I'm not actually having a go. It's just a hard topic to prove.

I believe DR is more guilty than DG might I add. I think DG developed a conscience but he went too far. DR is the major beast IMO and lied lots throughout his statement (from how i read it).

Of course I fucking do, I don't jump on pished, unconscious burds, holy fuck. Don't be rapey is my motto!

You try and bend what I ask to try avoid it.

I ain't asking about drunk unconscious birds. I'm not bringing rape into it.

I'll ask again, how does the conversation go when asking your missus if she wants to have sex? Do you always ask her? Is it when your trousers are down or before you go to bed?

'Do you want to have sex'?

Tell you what, just to be clear because you seem to have a problem with comprehension ... "Of course I fucking do".

The conversations vary, do you want a list of lines to try out? Sometimes they even ask me, what a world we live in!

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You try and bend what I ask to try avoid it.

I ain't asking about drunk unconscious birds. I'm not bringing rape into it.

I'll ask again, how does the conversation go when asking your missus if she wants to have sex? Do you always ask her? Is it when your trousers are down or before you go to bed?

'Do you want to have sex'?

I usually poke my Mrs in the arse/lower back with my semi flaccid penis while in bed. If she pushes back I know it’s fair game. If not I roll over and hop on here. 

Success rate varies depending on how many times I’ve shouted “hello mi dearie” at her throughout the day etc. 

• Haha 7
18 minutes ago, davieb said:

Thanks for clearing that up

Well the lassie said she couldn’t remember that’s a lot different from her being unconscious and them finding her and fucking her 

Iv never had a problem of mrs saying no but at times Iv been pissed and only remember the sex half way through does that mean she raped me as I can’t remember saying yes 

Just now, thurso said:

A 14 year old daughter means her mother has had sex at least once not you I’m afraid  ?

Lol unfortunately for my daughter there's no denying she's mine, much to the ex-wife's dismay! Still had a conversation though, in fact it was the ex who asked me ... bet she regrets that now! ?

@davieb you sit on a throne of lies ;-).

Ask a question all the time before having sex. Give me a break.

Mate, you are grasping now, you just don't like the answer. Tell you what, in the world of Tinder, it's an even more relevant to have the conversation. If you don't, more fool you, I'm sure DG can give you a few pointers!

2 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

My ex wife was always the one to initiate sex, sometimes hours before the actual act. Dropping not very subtle hints throughout the day etc. I usually couldn't be bothered but went through the motions to keep her happy. I'm nice like that.

She's now fully out as a lesbian and tells me she always was, but was in denial / scared to let her parents down etc etc.

Beat that.

One of my exes married a ginger.