Where Are They Now

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

They both report to Gunn who reports to Cormack? 

I think Mowbray came in near the conclusion of the summer window, if not just after…can’t be arsed looking it up.

Summer window I think was a mishmash of left over notes from Russ Richardson and “Gunner” playing Football Manager most nights to unearth a gem. 

Regardless, this and the next windows are big tests for the three of them plus Cormack if we are to emerge stronger at the end of each window.

11 hours ago, Simply Red said:

I came off it a few years ago cos it was dire. Yourself and a couple of other simpletons spamming every thread with the same shit killed it deid. 

The other leading simpleton , blowupsheep is posting on here these days too. The love-ins between the pair of them on abmad took cringe to new depths. 

Dumb and Dumber 

I was also on Abmad but got completely bored with it because of a few posters constantly posting tit for tat messages. I enjoyed this message board much better when I first joined. Less so recently mainly thanks to RJ and his endless, repetitive, completely unfunny messages. I’m back enjoying it again now that the block function is doing its job.

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Cosgrove on the bench for Shrewsbury at Liverpool in the FA Cup today. 4-1 down in the last ten minutes, so the Shrewsbury manager makes 5 subs to give others a chance of playing at Anfield. Cosgrove not one of the five subs. 

Aye he's not been getting off the bench at all in recent weeks. 

I'd imagine Birmingham will recall him and try a league two club next