Jump to content
Ke1t

Where Are They Now

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Henry said:

Alan Tate - coach at Nottingham Forest 

Won more trophies for Aberdeen than Graeme Shinnie, Kenny McLean, Scott McKenna and Joe Lewis put together 

hero

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Ethan Ross - wanted by Queens Park. 

Turns down an extension with talk of going down to Blackburn and Southampton, and now he's being linked with a Scottish League 1 outfit. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by StandFree1982

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Ethan Ross - wanted by Queens Park. 

Turns down an extension with talk of going down to Blackburn and Southampton, and now he's being linked with a Scottish League 1 outfit. 🤦‍♂️

It seems strange but aren't Queens Park having a hell of an investment , ok not at Newcastle standards

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Ethan Ross - wanted by Queens Park. 

Turns down an extension with talk of going down to Blackburn and Southampton, and now he's being linked with a Scottish League 1 outfit. 🤦‍♂️

Might not be a bad move for him actually. 

Professional club now with investment that are planning to go places 

Share this post


Link to post

AFC must be due a decent sum in development compensation.

Maybe a minimal fee and a large sell on clause can be agreed. If we are allowed to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

Ethan Ross - wanted by Queens Park. 

Turns down an extension with talk of going down to Blackburn and Southampton, and now he's being linked with a Scottish League 1 outfit. 🤦‍♂️

They've got very big ambitions. The dyke that was Hibs' chief exec is now QP chief exec and as has been said, they've had a big investment since deciding to go professional.

Looking to get up to the SPL within 5 years....sooner if possible. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

Share this post


Link to post

Danny Ward....making a comedy howler gifting Czech Republic the lead v Wales

He didn't look too clever for their first goal either

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Ethan Ross - wanted by Queens Park. 

Turns down an extension with talk of going down to Blackburn and Southampton, and now he's being linked with a Scottish League 1 outfit. 🤦‍♂️

He needs a new agent 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Ethan Ross - wanted by Queens Park. 

Turns down an extension with talk of going down to Blackburn and Southampton, and now he's being linked with a Scottish League 1 outfit. 🤦‍♂️

Holy fuck.. Saw the headline and my brain read it as QPR. But it is actually Queens Park. 😳

Edited by Ernie McCracken

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

spacer.png

Bumper? 

What a player for us. Scottish Cup and League Cup winner.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Danny Ward....making a comedy howler gifting Czech Republic the lead v Wales

He didn't look too clever for their first goal either

28 years old and has played 1 and a half seasons of football in his career

what a complete waste of a career and talent. I can’t understand how he can enjoy never playing football. Money is great but…. Surely that is shite

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

28 years old and has played 1 and a half seasons of football in his career

what a complete waste of a career and talent. I can’t understand how he can enjoy never playing football. Money is great but…. Surely that is shite

In the “real world” the money he’s on will be fantastic, but it’s all relative.He’ll be on way less than some of the guys he’s in the Wales squad with, so depending on whether or not he’s motivated by money, he’ll be happy to take thousands more and sit on his arse 90% of the time, or he’ll drop down a division or two and leave his comfy bench to actually play some fitba.

It always makes me laugh when the “it’s a short career so they need to earn that” line is trotted out.

The average wage in the SPL is supposedly £2200 a week which is huge compared to “normal” jobs.

Short career maybe, but when you earn 4 times as much as “normal” people, if your career is cut short, if you haven’t done something with your huge amounts of pay, you’re an idiot.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

In the “real world” the money he’s on will be fantastic, but it’s all relative.He’ll be on way less than some of the guys he’s in the Wales squad with, so depending on whether or not he’s motivated by money, he’ll be happy to take thousands more and sit on his arse 90% of the time, or he’ll drop down a division or two and leave his comfy bench to actually play some fitba.

It always makes me laugh when the “it’s a short career so they need to earn that” line is trotted out.

The average wage in the SPL is supposedly £2200 a week which is huge compared to “normal” jobs.

Short career maybe, but when you earn 4 times as much as “normal” people, if your career is cut short, if you haven’t done something with your huge amounts of pay, you’re an idiot.

It's a fair point, but 'average' isn't the stat to use for wages, as it will be massively skewed by the highest earners. (Median is more useful than Mean).

And if you earn all your money at once you pay a lot more tax than if you earn it spread out.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Ke1t said:

 

Just up the road ! Pricey (Preecy ?) though.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Arnason just won league title with Vikingur, beat Bredablik by 1 point.

Next Dons manager 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Arnason just won league title with Vikingur, beat Bredablik by 1 point.

 

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Next Dons manager 

Arnason was nae the manager

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

 

Arnason was nae the manager

I never said he wiz 

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I never said he wiz 

So complain about Glass as a rookie manager and suggest someone with less experience :dontknow:

Share this post


Link to post

I think you've got Mobby mixed up with some other cunt 1903 son

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dad said:

I think you've got Mobby mixed up with some other cunt 1903 son

Have I?

48 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Next Dons manager 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, afc1903mad said:

Have I?

 

Think about it...

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

So complain about Glass as a rookie manager and suggest someone with less experience :dontknow:

Never complained about Glass

i don’t really give a fuck about footballing matterz 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

So complain about Glass as a rookie manager and suggest someone with less experience :dontknow:

Lolz oh dear! 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/9/2021 at 1:37 PM, johnstrac said:

Just up the road ! Pricey (Preecy ?) though.

Sound guy is Preece, I used to always end up on the lash with him, Mayer and Winters 

Possibly part of the reason we were spectacularly pish then so apologies

Share this post


Link to post

Aye cheers for that Fridge 

 

Arsehole

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...