Where Are They Now

1 minute ago, RAZOR said:

Embarrassing for Glass given how much he defended and sang his praises. Joining Jon Gallagher on the list of pish from America which there will be many more of.

“You’ll be surprised at his quality” Glass said (may not be the exact words but close enough).

Most of us assumed he’d be completely pish but probably thought he’d be here the whole season, so I guess him being even worse than we all thought he would be, to the point he’s been binned already, is a bit of a surprise.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

“You’ll be surprised at his quality” Glass said (may not be the exact words but close enough).

Most of us assumed he’d be completely pish but probably thought he’d be here the whole season, so I guess him being even worse than we all thought he would be, to the point he’s been binned already, is a bit of a surprise.

Glass came out with a couple of gems.

Gurr…… ‘he will surprise a lot of people’

JET …..‘Scottish football fans don’t realise just how good he is’

Cormack has a couple also 

‘Glass was by far the best candidate for the job’

’he is vastly experienced & knows the Scottish game inside out’

6 hours ago, graham said:

Natural goalscorer.Could have done well with Aberdeen given half a chance.Mucked about by McInnes.Pleased to see Bruce Anderson doing well.

Aye was a shame, anyimte he did play we just launched balls up to him which he had no chance of doing anything with.

Can see him being a reliable premiership goalscorer 

Jerel Ifil, dropped rapidly down the leagues after leaving us, then retired in  2014.

Came back into fitba in 2018 when he signed for Swindon Supermarine, stating that, "Swindon Supermarine (down there in the 8th tier of English football) are the only club that could have tempted me back into the game."

Presumably he'd have told Barcelona to fuck off, then. 

Now a personal trainer, and doesn't appear to be playing for Swindon Supermarine any more. 

Ifilfit