Where Are They Now

Anyone read Nicky Walker piece in the depressing journal  

He said "that Aberdeen didn't get what they expected" 

Aye, we did you useless cunt, I remember the way you used to flail your hands and legs like a Marshall muck spreader when you were having 5 smashed past you on a regular basis in the mud 80s

29 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Aye, we did you useless cunt, I remember the way you used to flail your hands and legs like a Marshall muck spreader when you were having 5 smashed past you on a regular basis in the mud 80s

Yeah, I expected him to be terrible and he really was.

3 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

He was always shite, so when he signed we were fucking amazed... not in a good way... but we expected shite. 

Tbh, I can't remember much about him in a Dons shirt, and that's how I want to keep it. 

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Is he really a rapist though? 

If you're interested, and not just keen on making harmful speculative statements, go and read the civil court proceedings for the case. It's grim. 

Hence the reason he was found guilty by 2 separate civil judges, even when he appealed. It's very hard to prove a rape unless the victim immediately goes to the police, and we all know why women don't immediately do so. 

The guys a beast. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

If you're interested, and not just keen on making harmful speculative statements, go and read the civil court proceedings for the case. It's grim. 

Hence the reason he was found guilty by 2 separate civil judges, even when he appealed. It's very hard to prove a rape unless the victim immediately goes to the police, and we all know why women don't immediately do so. 

The guys a beast. 

Harsh! He's a bit strange, a fantasist and a male nurse plus his interest in under age sex is slightly worrying granted but I'd not call him a beast.... yet.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The guys a beast. 

Starting reading it but got bored. Won’t comment further