Where Are They Now

From what I believe, the judge believed the woman over the 2 players. Was no real evidence (like most rape cases in fairness) but he thought her story was more compelling! I’m maybe in the wrong by saying this but that simply isn’t good enough to ruin his life. I’m not saying he’s not guilty but having read a bit about the case it’s far from cut and dry! Actually feel a bit sorry for him, I maybe shouldn’t but I do. 

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

Civil court though, if he was a normal worker and not a public figure, he'd likely just not tell anyone about the case when applying for jobs, I don't know if he even has to by law. 

Obviously dependent on the job he has, lawyer,doctor/nurse, most health care work, all security work, basically anything that is a part of a governing body that you need to pay/registration, he would be fucked. For example you couldn’t get done for rape then be a carer, you just cant

any job that requires a disclosure, also fucked

27 minutes ago, slippers said:

From what I believe, the judge believed the woman over the 2 players. Was no real evidence (like most rape cases in fairness) but he thought her story was more compelling! I’m maybe in the wrong by saying this but that simply isn’t good enough to ruin his life. I’m not saying he’s not guilty but having read a bit about the case it’s far from cut and dry! Actually feel a bit sorry for him, I maybe shouldn’t but I do. 

There was evidence from witnesses stating how drunk she was . She couldn’t remember much if anything. The rape verdict was on the basis that she was too drunk to give consent . 

And as stated by previous posters if he showed contrition then he would most likely get a knock up n the door from the boys in blue.

A really horrible thing he was involved in but sufficient for him to be denied the opportunity to earn a living ?

Denied a living? There's plenty of jobs he could go for. Maybe not in Scottish football though.

He's been told to get to fuck by colleagues (2x women's teams who don't want to share a building with him) and customers (a shitload of fans who have concerns about cheering on a rapist). How many lines of work are there where that wouldn't happen in this situation?

34 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Obviously dependent on the job he has, lawyer,doctor/nurse, most health care work, all security work, basically anything that is a part of a governing body that you need to pay/registration, he would be fucked. For example you couldn’t get done for rape then be a carer, you just cant

any job that requires a disclosure, also fucked

The point is I don’t think he would be it’s not s criminal conviction so would not require disclosure. He is fucked because he is in the public eye and everybody knows about it . His name isn’t particularly helpful when it comes to people knowing who he is as well.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, At The Border Guy said:

Denied a living? There's plenty of jobs he could go for. Maybe not in Scottish football though.

He's been told to get to fuck by colleagues (2x women's teams who don't want to share a building with him) and customers (a shitload of fans who have concerns about cheering on a rapist). How many lines of work are there where that wouldn't happen in this situation?

So what happened for the last five years then? Woman’s team x2 just remembered how to speak? Fans concerns for the last 5 years? did they just remember or were they in a collective dream state or group hallucination unable to voice their concerns

he has been cancelled as per the course of society these days, where was the protection of this bad man before?

ps,what he done was probably wrong but doesn’t excuse the pitchfork mentality that’s happening right now

12 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

The point is I don’t think he would be it’s not s criminal conviction so would not require disclosure. He is fucked because he is in the public eye and everybody knows about it . His name isn’t particularly helpful when it comes to people knowing who he is as well.

Wrong, for example SIA has to be notified of any conviction criminal or civil and cmon, dealing with vulnerable groups requires an advanced disclosure, so for any care job with either young kids or the elderly then you need an advanced disclosure also, so fucked

you cannot categorically be accused of rape then look after old Betty taking her for showers and help out on drug rounds, didn’t think that would need explaining 

10 minutes ago, At The Border Guy said:

He played for Clyde for 6 years  before his transfer you goon . Why all the furore with the Clyde ladies team now ? 

15 minutes ago, At The Border Guy said:

I was at a Queens Park v Clyde game 3 years ago. Don’t recall anyone walking out of the ground when he took the field 

On 3/3/2022 at 5:39 PM, Poodler said:

mind when like 50000 folk petitioned for Reading to not sign Ched Evans and their fans held up a banner saying ‘aye far are all you cunts the day’ (along those lines) 

All attention seeking aside, I just think he’s being unfairly treated now and it’s a sad reflection of this generation. He essentially can never work again whilst actual criminally convicted rapists can. Bizarre 

It was Oldham, they held up a banner saying "70,000, where are you"...unless Reading did it too.

34 minutes ago, At The Border Guy said:

Nobody is going to employ him to do anything anymore. He could apply to clean toilets somewhere and there'd be an uproar if he got the job.

This is the world we live in today - everyone's looking for the latest bandwagon to jump on to make themselves look good even though most of them know very little, if anything, about the thing they're either supporting or protesting against. 

39 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

He played for Clyde for 6 years  before his transfer you goon . Why all the furore with the Clyde ladies team now ? 

Maybe because they feel they have a say now??

I find it completely fucking bizarre just how many people are coming out of the woodwork to beat the drum for him. He's had a reputation for being a sleazy cunt in clubs for years, regularly plays the Billy Bigballs gobshite routine and has been convicted of numerous assaults over a number of years. And yet Twitter and messageboards all over the country are fucking crawling with hundreds of folk making excuses for him over this: She was just after a pay day; The judge wasn't there so how could he know; It only blew up because of Val McDermid (who apparently should just shut up about how her money is spent?); It only blew up because of Nicola Sturgeon; The Raith women's team should just accept they now work with someone deemed to be a rapist; Raith fans shouldn't be allowed to force him out because they don't want to cheer him on; The Clyde women's team didn't have a problem before (Aye they fucking did!); Lanarkshire Council are cunts for not letting him into a shared community facility used by kids, women, etc...

Is there a chance he didn't do it? Like almost all sexual assault cases, yes, because very few folk are getting their end away in public places in broad daylight. But if you think the evidence of this case suggests a massive miscarriage of justice, then I'm sure there's a fucking million sexual assaults that didn't lead to convictions that I could introduce you to - Maybe take your campaigning that way? And if your concern is this case sets a precedent that could one day affect you, my advice is 'Don't stick your dick in a girl who is too far gone to say yes or no'.

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, At The Border Guy said:

Maybe because they feel they have a say now??

I find it completely fucking bizarre just how many people are coming out of the woodwork to beat the drum for him. He's had a reputation for being a sleazy cunt in clubs for years, regularly plays the Billy Bigballs gobshite routine and has been convicted of numerous assaults over a number of years. And yet Twitter and messageboards all over the country are fucking crawling with hundreds of folk making excuses for him over this: She was just after a pay day; The judge wasn't there so how could he know; It only blew up because of Val McDermid (who apparently should just shut up about how her money is spent?); It only blew up because of Nicola Sturgeon; The Raith women's team should just accept they now work with someone deemed to be a rapist; Raith fans shouldn't be allowed to force him out because they don't want to cheer him on; The Clyde women's team didn't have a problem before (Aye they fucking did!); Lanarkshire Council are cunts for not letting him into a shared community facility used by kids, women, etc...

Is there a chance he didn't do it? Like almost all sexual assault cases, yes, because very few folk are getting their end away in public places in broad daylight. But if you think the evidence of this case suggests a massive miscarriage of justice, then I'm sure there's a fucking million sexual assaults that didn't lead to convictions that I could introduce you to - Maybe take your campaigning that way? And if your concern is this case sets a precedent that could one day affect you, my advice is 'Don't stick your dick in a girl who is too far gone to say yes or no'.

Take it media is a new thing?, they didn’t have a say?, so we live in a totalitarian country?, fact is they had all the time in the world to make waves about badcock, but they stayed silent, couldn’t have been that abhorrent to them if they shared the facilities with a rapist for 6 years.would you work alongside a paedo for 6 years without saying anything for example?, he would be battered the first week, folks who don’t agree with you aren’t harbouring rapist thoughts like you have intimated by the way, for a fact 95% of all rape cases don’t reach criminal courts, don’t blame society, blame the governance that makes the laws, if he got this after the case then fine he wouldn’t have a leg to stand on, but it’s six years down the line.if your that upset about it then there’s vigilante justice, a take it you have been right on that?no, just crying over it on a dons webpage, well done, thatl teach him.

7 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Take it media is a new thing?, they didn’t have a say?, so we live in a totalitarian country?, fact is they had all the time in the world to make waves about badcock, but they stayed silent, couldn’t have been that abhorrent to them if they shared the facilities with a rapist for 6 years.would you work alongside a paedo for 6 years without saying anything for example?, he would be battered the first week, folks who don’t agree with you aren’t harbouring rapist thoughts like you have intimated by the way, for a fact 95% of all rape cases don’t reach criminal courts, don’t blame society, blame the governance that makes the laws, if he got this after the case then fine he wouldn’t have a leg to stand on, but it’s six years down the line.if your that upset about it then there’s vigilante justice, a take it you have been right on that?no, just crying over it on a dons webpage, well done, thatl teach him.

Aye. Right enough. It's all Clyde Ladies fault. I take back everything I've said.

2 minutes ago, At The Border Guy said:

Aye. Right enough. It's all Clyde Ladies fault. I take back everything I've said.

Didn’t say it was, but they aren’t judges, if your going to argue your point at least make a salient one, I’ve said his behaviour was wrong,but there is 2 sides of this story , as I said previously your supposed to do your time for your crime, it’s not badcocks fault either the justice system couldn’t find him in a criminal court of law, normally when that happens after there term they can be deemed rehabilitated!, that wasn’t an option for him, so should we just burn him or have an old fashioned hanging, get the Clyde ladies team to watch with some popcorn and haribo? Even better grab his parents and hang them as well for doing such a bad parenting job?.

51 minutes ago, Roberto said:

NRT ?

Does it state full blown shuggin or s gammer? Pretty certain ages ago I read he stated it was a gammer and not sex. Albeit might have mixed up the DG and the DR which could be likely. I won't lose sleep over that if I have.

WEIRDLY I bumped into his cousin (lovely quine might I add) on Sunday in Glasgow. 

I wasn't there so at the end of the day I can't properly confirm or deny.

If you were there and know for definite he raped her you should take evidence to a proper court so he can be found guilty. Whether he is or isn't is fair game but the amount of folk acting like they were actually there is staggering.

I do recall the lassie chasing 250k and selling her story to as much papers as possible as well. Not that this doesn't make her to be a liar but 250k was steep as fuck. I appreciate she didn't even get the 100k.

What can the lad do for work? 

I just read it there and seems he was getting oral, Robertson then freaked out and fucked off, leaving goodwillie to finish off. 

Only the 3 of them really know. 

11 hours ago, Roberto said:

You read the transcripts? I'm guessing no. 

He didn't stick his dick in her...

Sexual intercourse usually means sticking your dick in someone doesn't it?

"Once the second defender had left, the first defender and the pursuer continued kissing and then engaged in sexual intercourse for about 1 ‑ 2 minutes.  At that time there was no conversation between them.  After intercourse, the first defender and the pursuer were kissing and laughing and engaging in mutual masturbation.  At one stage, she had asked him not to squeeze her breasts so firmly.  He had asked her to “grab my balls”.  The first defender maintained that at no time did he think she was not consenting or was too drunk to consent.  At no time had she said “No” to him.  In all, the sex which took place between them had last for about 40 minutes."

8 hours ago, Redmist1903 said:

No it's nae true, Goodwillie admitted that he did shag her.

it was ruled she was too drunk to give consent  . I think Goodwlllie is a nasty sleazy little fuck . However even if guilty there are like all crimes degrees of rape . 

The Clyde chairman a devout Christian said at the time that everyone deserves a second chance . Goodwillie would have had a long conversation with him prior to staying signing for the first time . McDermid is an ignorant cunt he can’t show contrition as he would be admitting criminal guilt end of . He in any event denies the crime . Odious little prick he may be but the whole thing stinks .