Where Are They Now

28 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

The issue is he's been through the justice system, now a sitting head of government is undermining that system and publicly compromising his right to seek employment. As I said the other day its fucking scandalous

The nodding donkey so called  head of government is  a Me Too Gay supporter women's liber, and an irritating nasty little squirt.  And is still under investigation for funds that went missing and diverted by her bald headed mouthy husband and the Natzi party. The little agitator needs putting in her or his place whatever her or his sex. 

47 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

They should ban female soccer teams, they are full of butches and bitches and the Me Too brigade, Same goes for female rugby teams etc etc .   
Goodwille got caught paid the fine , now being hounded for life. What about the rest who’s going around that havnt been caught, yet.    

Aye, that Christian Ramirez needs to get to buck up his ideas. The goals have dried up and he husnae even raped anyone yet. Get him tae fuck. 

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

They should ban female soccer teams, they are full of butches and bitches and the Me Too brigade, Same goes for female rugby teams etc etc .   
Goodwille got caught paid the fine , now being hounded for life. What about the rest who’s going around that havnt been caught, yet.    

22 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The nodding donkey so called  head of government is  a Me Too Gay supporter women's liber, and an irritating nasty little squirt.  And is still under investigation for funds that went missing and diverted by her bald headed mouthy husband and the Natzi party. The little agitator needs putting in her or his place whatever her or his sex. 

Lol. 

43 minutes ago, NEM said:

Opening yourself up to suspicion there TC ?

At my age the mind is willing but the body is weak

Anyway was waiting on the second person I asked to return call....a human resources manager

She concurs with the nurse manager that legally all Goodwillie would have to disclose is any criminal conviction. So the civil court findings don't matter as regards an application to work within the NHS

HOWEVER

The case has become so widely publicised, that it is questionable whether employing such a notorious person would be conducive to retaining the reputation of the NHS and so his application could be rejected on those grounds. 

Plus.....If he were to be employed it would be almost impossible in pretty much any role that he could fill that he wouldn't come into contact with female staff. They could (theoretically) reasonably say that they don't feel safe working beside such a man. This brings  Health and Safety at Work into play and so his application or employment could be rejected on those grounds. 

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

At my age the mind is willing but the body is weak

Anyway was waiting on the second person I asked to return call....a human resources manager

She concurs with the nurse manager that legally all Goodwillie would have to disclose is any criminal conviction. So the civil court findings don't matter as regards an application to work within the NHS

HOWEVER

The case has become so widely publicised, that it is questionable whether employing such a notorious person would be conducive to retaining the reputation of the NHS and so his application could be rejected on those grounds. 

Plus.....If he were to be employed it would be almost impossible in pretty much any role that he could fill that he wouldn't come into contact with female staff. They could (theoretically) reasonably say that they don't feel safe working beside such a man. This brings  Health and Safety at Work into play and so his application or employment could be rejected on those grounds. 

If that was the case the rigs in the North Sea would be shut down. And left with Females running them.  ???

3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

So given he can walk into any other career, why is Nicola Sturgeon sticking her beak in. Therein lies the issue...he's never been convicted of anything. 

Because she's a fucking cow who likes to jump on any bandwagon / crusade that she feels will garner her support from the lunatics that follow the SNP

She needs volleyed in the face repeatedly

• Upvote 2

For those asking, a woman can't be convicted of rape of a man in Scotland as the the Common Law definition is "...forcibly inserting his male member...".

It could be a sexual assault.

A woman can ironically be convicted of forcible insertion of her male member if she helps a man rape another woman (eg Fred and Rose West) as if convicted "art and part" you are convicted of exactly the same offence as the principal protagonist.

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

David Martindale is a fine example of how someone can be rehabilitated. Openly speaks of his regret and remorse and has turned his life around. 

We all make mistakes. David Martindale has paid for his, accepted them, learned from them and reformed his life. 

Goodwillie has denied his, legally fought against attempts to make him pay and then declared himself bankrupt to avoid paying damages. 

Maybe he is, in fact, innocent? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

As a matter of fact Gallagher wouldn’t be able to get any job that entailed an advanced disclosure!, rules him out for any security industry job(SIA) automatic refusal from the home office, not exactly a great role model himself that we signed seen as there are under groups of kids at the club.why is he here?.why is that acceptable?

5 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Typical politician at the moment can give us a definitive opinion on something that’s nothing to do with them! But ask them a question about policing/nhs/schooling it’s waffle and deflection. Country being run into the ground with Covid the perfect excuse for abject failure of policies or ideas 

The passage above is proof that Sturgeon has a lot to answer for. The grammar is absolutely disgraceful. You slag off education then produce something like that. Jesus Christ.