Where Are They Now

6 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Anyone been following JET on social media? Been absolutely living it up in Dubai for the past week! Just posted a video of him tucking into a golden steak at a fairly expensive looking restaurant!

May back up what I was told - we were paying Jet £5k a week.

???

Probably loving his payoff

On 4/30/2022 at 5:32 AM, Sonoftherock said:

Anyone been following JET on social media? Been absolutely living it up in Dubai for the past week! Just posted a video of him tucking into a golden steak at a fairly expensive looking restaurant!

The reason I hate paying them off! Keep them here in the reserve reserves. A total slap in the face for season ticket holder’s who are paying for his steak 

5 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

The reason I hate paying them off! Keep them here in the reserve reserves. A total slap in the face for season ticket holder’s who are paying for his steak 

Difference is if he was in the reserves we'd be paying for his steak in Aberdeen? Not that I think he's the type of guy who would be, but i'd be mortified if I got released from a club ahving promised 20+ goals a season

20 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

I don’t think jet cares it’s another few years bank rolled. The Club should be ashamed wasting fan money

Glass should be ashamed signing him then allowing him to "deteriorate" to the extent that he's so unfit he can't play football. Serious questions have to be asked about the setup and leadership.

Jet should have been dismissed for gross misconduct. Surely part of your contract should be looking after yourself physically? Even an ounce of personal pride would/should have you keeping yourself in peak physical condition. 

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Zeus said:

JET cutting about Dubai with Anthony Joshua ?

Just seen that. 

embarrassing. We’ve probably given him about 100k and he’s away splashing it in Dubai. He will never get £ like that again.

can’t imagine where he’s going to get football income again tbh 

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

Just seen that. 

embarrassing. We’ve probably given him about 100k and he’s away splashing it in Dubai. He will never get £ like that again.

can’t imagine where he’s going to get football income again tbh 

That's exactly what I was thinking while I've been watching his snapchat reel!  If he had half a brain he'd be investing that pay off - probably the last big pay day in his puff!

6 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

That's exactly what I was thinking while I've been watching his snapchat reel!  If he had half a brain he'd be investing that pay off - probably the last big pay day in his puff!

^ This - fully expect an "Ex Aberdeen "star" working in JD Sports in order to pay rent - JET once pictured eating gold covered steak while living the champagne lifestyle in Dubai with Anthony Joshua now struggles to make ends meet working in the Dagenham branch of JD Sports" story in the Record or Sun within 12 - 18 months time.

Usual short term thinking from a person who has wasted every opportunity handed to him, of course it will always be someone else's fault nae doubt.

Austin Samuels scores first leg play off winner for Inverness Caley Thistle at Firhill.Did not have the best of times at Pittodrie at the start of the season under Stephen Glass, but has made a good contribution to Inverness promotion cause 

22 hours ago, graham said:

Austin Samuels scores first leg play off winner for Inverness Caley Thistle at Firhill.Did not have the best of times at Pittodrie at the start of the season under Stephen Glass, but has made a good contribution to Inverness promotion cause 

There hasnt been a great deal of success with loanee players. Some clubs and players might be reluctant to do loan deals in future seeing how we send them back early or dont play them.

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Let's not get too misty eyed. 

I think that's his solitary goal for Inverness. 

Thought he looked decent in his early cameos. Fast and direct. Bit like Vinnie but maybe with less tricks. Thought he was worth giving a bit more game time to

5 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Thought he looked decent in his early cameos. Fast and direct. Bit like Vinnie but maybe with less tricks. Thought he was worth giving a bit more game time to

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He was utter fucking shite.

Zero football intelligence. 

He is a black Darren Mackie.