Ke1t

Where Are They Now

12 hours ago, findlay_1903 said:

Niall McGinn scoring for Dundee tonight. 

Still think with Watkins out we should have said , sorry Niall you can go at the end of season. Option from the bench which we really lack

13 hours ago, findlay_1903 said:

Niall McGinn scoring for Dundee tonight. 

Took his goal well, great first touch and composed finish.  Unfortunately no longer a top 4 Premier League player and it's a shame to see him join the Dundee retirement home.  Charlie Adam is some size like.

Ryan Duncan showed some good bits. Puts himself about well.  Need to see him dominate in that league until May, he's the profile of player we could be screaming out for.

Great first touch?  The touch that "took the ball away from the defenders" according to Sportscene?  Aye and fifteen yards away from himself.  And having chased it down like a labrador with a crisp packet in the wind he then proceeded to hit it straight at the advancing keeper and got lucky because it went through him.  Admittedly that is an improvement on the Row 15 of the RDS that we all know so well. 

He should probably have been kept as back up for Ramirez given we signed nobody else to be that.

Think he'd have had more of an influence playing up top than he did out wide once his legs went, although admittedly that wouldn't have had to be much.

Mcginn is like Ronaldo (the real Brazilian one) compared to Mclennan

damn that's him out of the running for our new manager 🤪

cant wait till he comes for a visit

McGhee's Dundee to slot Aberdeen into 11th before McInnes' Kilmarnock relegated us. Could you imagine the sheer and utter joy of the westcoast media

edit - even more bizarre appointment given he still has to serve his 6 match touchline ban! surely not ideal for a relegation run in

Edited by Byrne Baby Byrne

McGhee getting the Dundee job should be heartening for Glass, though. 

No matter how shit you are, you can always land another management gig in fitba. 

"I see it says here on your CV that you're a football manager... well, that's good enough for us... no further due diligence required on our part.  Welcome aboard!"

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

McGhee's Dundee to slot Aberdeen into 11th before McInnes' Kilmarnock relegated us. Could you imagine the sheer and utter joy of the westcoast media

oooft

I really want to say that with Glass gone it won't happen

But we are picking up injuries at a consistent rate of knots and not just ones that are going to mean missing a game or two. The back line just seems to be a constant procession to the physio room and/or operating theatre. And the ones that are fit are in shitty form.

Coupled with us having to face all the teams above us we haven't already faced in the third round of matches in the next month and it really gives me the fear

Just read he still has a 6 game touch line ban to serve from his time at Motherwell. Think it was the game v us where he lost the plot.

Lol

Y'know 

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Y'know 

3-2 or 9-0, it’s still only 3 points.

Was listening to that. One more wee probing question would have sent him over the edge.  What an ego he has. 

17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Was listening to that. One more wee probing question would have sent him over the edge.  What an ego he has. 

It is unbelievable he STILL trots out his successes from nearly 20 fucking years ago for justifying his undeniable old pals act with Strachan.

What a detestable, deluded, arrogant clown he is.

*great legendary player caveat* to the above 

8 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I counted 15 " y'knows"

15 y'knows in under a minute and a half. What a cunt. 

Strachan's always seemed like a likeable kind of guy. A bit eccentric and thinks he's funnier than he is but genuine enough. How he's such good pals with such a complete and utter cunt like McGhee I don't know.

Would I be right in thinking his touchline ban finishes when they play us…?

8 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Strachan's always seemed like a likeable kind of guy. A bit eccentric and thinks he's funnier than he is but genuine enough. How he's such good pals with such a complete and utter cunt like McGhee I don't know.

I think he’s come across as a dislikeable wee nyaff for years... ever since he became a manager really and tried to be a smart arse in any interviews.

Haha what a cunt.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t even see out the season.

1 hour ago, 1983 said:

Would I be right in thinking his touchline ban finishes when they play us…?

Aye we are game #7 😂

A wee McGhee snippet 

Awwwww no apology from AFC.

Awwwww yi know... 'chooob'.

Glad he is over it. Fucking wank of a man.