Where Are They Now

Guest milne_afc
38 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Derek 'Soapy' Soutar being outed publicly by his wife on FB for shagging around.

The response to her tripadvisor review of Oshibori is worth a read.

1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

Hector is available on a free.....

Turns 30 in the summer. Made himself a multi-millionaire by signing for Chelsea but wasted the best years of his career in doing so. Had a string of season long loans at clubs of a reasonable level but never settled anywhere and consequently never established himself as a permanent first choice anywhere. Only played 21 times for Fulham in the past 3 seasons so must be rusty as hell. If we could guarantee him being as good as he was nearly 9 years ago....time flies.....then it would be worth asking the question but I'm not sure it's a risk we'd take

25 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Turns 30 in the summer. Made himself a multi-millionaire by signing for Chelsea but wasted the best years of his career in doing so. Had a string of season long loans at clubs of a reasonable level but never settled anywhere and consequently never established himself as a permanent first choice anywhere. Only played 21 times for Fulham in the past 3 seasons so must be rusty as hell. If we could guarantee him being as good as he was nearly 9 years ago....time flies.....then it would be worth asking the question but I'm not sure it's a risk we'd take

17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Makes you feel old hearing Hector is 30

Thats mental he is away to turn 30. His career hasn't even got going either. 

Don't get me wrong I'd swap my career for his but, as I've said before, I just don't get players who have this kind of career. I would retire with so many regrets if I played season after season of my entire career without ever being a regular and having a great season. 

Again, I've said it before but it just baffles me. Danny Ward the classic example. Hasn't made a single fucking league appearance for Leicester in 4 years. He'll be 29 next month. Would you not rather be playing every week if you had that talent?

Would you really have regrets if you had that millions in the bank? 

Would you be worried about a lack of medals on the mantelpiece at home when you’re on some of the best beaches in the world with scantily clad women sucking your end? 

20 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Thought he looked decent in his early cameos. Fast and direct. Bit like Vinnie but maybe with less tricks. Thought he was worth giving a bit more game time to

I totally agree. He looked really capable of getting to the line, and should have been given more time . Popular with the players as well and a lot were baffled at his slack of game time. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Has he leathered any crosses like a cannon ball across the park, setting up the opposition on a counter attack yet? 

That never to be forgotten, worst cross in the history of football. Someone needs to find that clip and post it up for us - probably the highlight of our season

42 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

That never to be forgotten, worst cross in the history of football. Someone needs to find that clip and post it up for us - probably the highlight of our season

Haha 

could splice into a wee mega mix with forester’s  feeble corner straight to the nearest defender, corner was then retaken and he did exactly the same thing with the retake, and, the Dazzler’s penalty against Queen’s Park which cleared the bar and the fence twenty yards behind the goal. 

22 minutes ago, graham said:

Austin Samuels took his his goal superbly..Young player ,does have some good attributes and does sometimes do things that infuriate fans.I remember that cannon ball cross well !

Glass took that useless article on loan while Herts got Simms! Pathetic.