Ke1t

Where Are They Now

On 2/24/2022 at 1:39 PM, Granite95 said:

Dens Park away will be quite a laugh, think it's his first or second game back after his touchline ban too

If he hasn’t already been binned by then…

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

🤣

You would think he would learn, that’s classed as assault especially hitting a young boys arm if you wanted to be pedantic, Great player, shite human 

Man’s a prick but he’s trying to do his job. Should have flattened the little cunt.

I reckon Dundee FC may well prove the nail In Mcghee’s managerial career. If he’s still in charge for our match I reckon there could be 7,000 fans united in song

On 2/27/2022 at 6:20 AM, milne_afc said:

Man’s a prick but he’s trying to do his job. Should have flattened the little cunt.

Maybe he'd be better suited to as job in, say, customer service. 

Posted (edited)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60605957

strange that they never quit when he was there last year?.or for the 5 whole years he was playing for them, so why now?.did they forget he was a rapist when playing for them and have just remembered

Edited by Dons79

1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60605957

strange that they never quit when he was there last year?.so why now?.did they forget he was a rapist when playing for them and have just remembered

Thought the same thing myself. Jumping on the bandwagon of kicking a poor man when he’s already down !!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thurso said:

Thought the same thing myself. Jumping on the bandwagon of kicking a poor man when he’s already down !!!

No sure about the poor guy?, he is a rapist, BUT, more interested why the woman football team are up in arms NOW seen as he was there for five previous seasons , not really a mention then?.

what makes it difficult for him is he’s never done time for his crime, was a civil court instead of a criminal court, if he had then he would have been given an easier time of it, rehabilitation and all that. He’s fucked 

North Lanarkshire Council (as landlords) have banned him from entering Broadwood Stadium, and they've given notice that they will not be renewing Clyde's tenancy agreement when it expires next summer.

Shots fired.

I’m not condoning raping anyone, but I do feel a bit sorry for him now.

His circumstances haven’t changed since the civil conviction in 2016, so why are people only taking the moral high ground now, 6 years later?

At a loss how the council there can decide to bar him from the stadium now when he’s done nothing wrong since the day he first walked in there after his conviction, when not a single thing has changed since.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

No sure about the poor guy?, he is a rapist, BUT, more interested why the woman football team are up in arms NOW seen as he was there for five previous seasons , not really a mention then?.

what makes it difficult for him is he’s never done time for his crime, was a civil court instead of a criminal court, if he had then he would have been given an easier time of it, rehabilitation and all that. He’s fucked 

Because it’s a civil court is why it’s wrong should of gone to criminal court in front  of a jury then there is no grey area about it 

Edited by thurso

I hope David just puts out a public post asking where it’s acceptable for him to work 

absolute dogshit he’s being treated like this

he would be aswell having actually raped her 

On 2/26/2022 at 6:36 PM, muttonhumper said:

Milsom was pish.

Lightweight, effeminate and inneffective.

Sounds just like poodz birds type to be honest.

My money is on Milson got a quick bj in the bogs. 

18 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I hope David just puts out a public post asking where it’s acceptable for him to work 

absolute dogshit he’s being treated like this

he would be aswell having actually raped her 

He should certainly be putting out a statement asking everyone having a go at him now to explain why they’ve all waited 6 years to do so.

Although it’s an easy answer. Jumping on the point scoring social media bandwagon.

I wonder if people will think this (the title of the thread) about me if I get banned? If I do i would like to say a goodbye to my Canadian friends and all those who took a bit of light hearted banter at times the correct way. The easily offended and very precious posters are trying to make it difficult for your normal person to have an opinion. 
STAND FREE

1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

North Lanarkshire Council (as landlords) have banned him from entering Broadwood Stadium, and they've given notice that they will not be renewing Clyde's tenancy agreement when it expires next summer.

Shots fired.

Clyde are fucked. Trying to organise a groundshare while having public enemy number one on their books? Good luck to them.

48 minutes ago, thurso said:

Because it’s a civil court is why it’s wrong should of gone to criminal court in front  of a jury then there is no grey area about it 

Because as far as the crown prosecution was concerned there wasn’t enough evidence for a criminal conviction.

They could still have prosecuted him after the civil decision and didn’t which clearly shows that it did not change their position on the likely success of a criminal conviction 

I've no doubt about his guilt but the fact remains for whatever reason he has never been convicted in a criminal court. 

I'm also hoping he goes public and questions just what careers are open to him that the do gooders won't hound him out of. 

Posted (edited)

mind when like 50000 folk petitioned for Reading to not sign Ched Evans and their fans held up a banner saying ‘aye far are all you cunts the day’ (along those lines) 

All attention seeking aside, I just think he’s being unfairly treated now and it’s a sad reflection of this generation. He essentially can never work again whilst actual criminally convicted rapists can. Bizarre 

Edited by Poodler

He’s actually been banned from attending any home match and isn’t allowed in Clyde, s stadium at all, if he does the SFA have threatened to revoke Clyde,s membership, but because he is contracted to the club can still play away games?, what the fuck is wrong with our society 

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

He’s actually been banned from attending any home match and isn’t allowed in Clyde, s stadium at all, if he does the SFA have threatened to revoke Clyde,s membership, but because he is contracted to the club can still play away games?, what the fuck is wrong with our society 

Why would the SFA do that? It's North Lanarkshire Council that are stopping him from entering Broadwood.

Clearly the SFA have no problem with the player as they have registered him for every team he has signed for since the incident occurred. And after his civil court verdict

Paedos and terrorists get name changes, houses, money, support etc, drug addicts get money, drugs, animals for 20quid a more each week aff the brew even though they cannot look after themselves but aye goodwillie is the worst of humans?he’s not a saint but fucking hell, the system is fucked

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Why would the SFA do that? It's North Lanarkshire Council that are stopping him from entering Broadwood.

Clearly the SFA have no problem with the player as they have registered him for every team he has signed for since the incident occurred. And after his civil court verdict

Apologies your correct, also seen the sfa we’re getting mentioned but that part is shite.the rest is correct

i thought there was no trespass law in Scotland right enough?, it’s not a military or nuclear complex so goes against Scottish trespass laws which of course is higher than any regional law?

also a breach of contract as it’s the club that pays his wages not Lanarkshire council?. It’s going to turn into an awful mess, also puts to bed sturgeon’s worry about young mens mental health?,that in itself is a contradiction regardless of what he’s done.

Edited by Dons79
  • Haha 1