Where Are They Now

3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Danny Ward making his World Cup debut for Wales today. 

Replaced the sent off Welsh goalie at about 89 minutes. Then concedes two goals in 10 minutes. 

Little chance with either goal tbf, but must have been a sickener. 

You think so?

I think he looked culpable at both 

Hell was he doing so far out for the second 

• Dildo 1
20 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Decent strike for the 1st.

For the second, clearly a breakaway and 2 on 1 scenario. I don’t think he had much choice but to come way off his line. 

Opinions and all that. 

Totally agree. He got fingertips to the first but the shot was just too powerful.

Second goal he had no option but to try to narrow the angle

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

I don't watch the EPL, so don't know what Ward is like when he plays every week however he did seem to lose a few long range shots during his short time here, maybe its a weakness in his game.

Nae great though is it if you are a professional keeper and shots are a weakness.

15 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Came on in the 89th minute.

Into the 3rd Round with the big boys.

Following on from the Burridge appearance I thought this meant Windass, completely forgot about Campbell. If he's nae playing will he be coming back in the window? Imagine that Ramadani could be a good influence for him

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 2
19 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I don't watch the EPL, so don't know what Ward is like when he plays every week however he did seem to lose a few long range shots during his short time here, maybe its a weakness in his game.

He sits on the bench every week. 16 appearances since 2018 according to Wikipedia 

Guest milne_afc
20 hours ago, shut up meg said:

he did seem to lose a few long range shots during his short time here, maybe its a weakness in his game.

This is definitely true. His save % of shots from outside the box was something like 17% during his spell at the Dons. He benefited greatly from his immediate predecessor’s reputation and lack of popularity.