Where Are They Now

I get it.  Still a wonderful player we’ve never come close to replacing in that position. (In no small part of course because they tapped him for a song - as I say I get it).

But it’s an ex player (of the game, ignore the Clubs) at a high level who’s done the hard graft coaching and is working his way up, not turning up with a laptop and expecting a job off an inexperienced and/or blinkered chairman.

• Dildo 2

He's a Hun, named his kid Mason, and he hired Darren Mackie as the superstar to lead his forward line at Phoenix. He then disappeared into the uncivilised wilds of northern India, where Indian and Pakistani shells and rockets are routinely fired for no reason other than they just like killing each other for shits and giggles.  

His ability to make good decisions seems to be highly questionable. 

I can see why Peterheid would leap at the chance to hire him. 

• Upvote 1

Went to school with him, albeit he was two years younger than me. We were having a kick about at Kaimhill Ski Slope one evening (we were probably in 4th year) and Robertson and a couple of his mates joined in. He was fast as fuck and was basically running rings round us. 
After about ten minutes of this he knocked the ball past me again, but I wasn’t going for the ball. Absolutely fucking nailed him with a late sliding tackle. Think that stopped him playing for a couple of weeks. Prick. (I think he supported AFC back then). 

Guest milne_afc
On 11/27/2022 at 9:57 AM, milne_afc said:

This is definitely true. His save % of shots from outside the box was something like 17% during his spell at the Dons. He benefited greatly from his immediate predecessor’s reputation and lack of popularity.

😏

7 hours ago, JojoJuan said:

I listened to the episode of sacked in the morning where he was talking about managing in Kashmir. Probably one of the few times in life when a move to Peterhead sounds like going up in the world

He'll fit in well at Peterheed