Jump to content
Ke1t

Where Are They Now

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, NEM said:

A hun called Liam Parker from Portlethen allegedly.....

Heard the same name

Was sent a WhatsApp message with his LinkedIn profile.

Belmar in Portlethen.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, KenDodd'sDad said:

Hardly damning. I've weasled my way out of far more incriminating evidence.

Can you imagine the story that thick cunt would concoct though?

Share this post


Link to post

Just walked past Dennis Wyness (or a bloody good lookalike) in Lisbon 

Must be here for an interview with Benfica/Sporting 

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/13/2022 at 12:51 PM, KenDodd'sDad said:

Hardly damning. I've weasled my way out of far more incriminating evidence.

Aye he will be in dog house and it’ll be thrown in his face for a while but shure footage. 

Share this post


Link to post

Moderately mangled after a weekend along the road in Ayia Napa, just found this.
When I was back in ABZ April/May. Chester Hotel AFC 1980 title winning reunion lunch thing.

Most of the guys were there. 

Some story about Willie Garner in a bedsit in Baxter Street Torry, that he seemed unwilling to elaborate on. 😆

Tho he was just revealed as a director the previous day so...

Totally iconic pic.


spacer.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

What a great feeling to see the words former Aberdeen player and Funso Ojo in the same story.

 

A former Aberdeen player has been accused of assaulting and injuring a Dundee United supporter following an away match.

Funso Ojo, 30, is alleged to have attacked Donald Dewar at Tannadice Park in November.

Mr Ojo, who had just played for Aberdeen against Dundee United, is alleged to have injured Mr Dewar.

His case was continued without plea until a hearing at Dundee's Justice of the Peace Court next month.

Mr Ojo is alleged to have pushed Mr Dewar repeatedly, knocked off his glasses, and punched him to the head.

At the time of the alleged incident, Aberdeen FC issued a statement confirming they were assisting the police with their inquiries.

 

The midfielder joined Aberdeen in 2019 in a £125,000 deal from Scunthorpe United.

He left the Pittodrie club at the end of last season after his contract was not renewed.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Greg Leigh signed for Ipswich. 

Aye, I seen that yesterday, TT. 

A Shrimp Boy becomes a Tractor Boy.

Odd signing by the club fae Portman Road if they wish to get back up the divisions.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Redmist1903 said:

What a great feeling to see the words former Aberdeen player and Funso Ojo in the same story.

 

A former Aberdeen player has been accused of assaulting and injuring a Dundee United supporter following an away match.

Funso Ojo, 30, is alleged to have attacked Donald Dewar at Tannadice Park in November.

Mr Ojo, who had just played for Aberdeen against Dundee United, is alleged to have injured Mr Dewar.

His case was continued without plea until a hearing at Dundee's Justice of the Peace Court next month.

Mr Ojo is alleged to have pushed Mr Dewar repeatedly, knocked off his glasses, and punched him to the head.

At the time of the alleged incident, Aberdeen FC issued a statement confirming they were assisting the police with their inquiries.

 

The midfielder joined Aberdeen in 2019 in a £125,000 deal from Scunthorpe United.

He left the Pittodrie club at the end of last season after his contract was not renewed.

Nae really a fair fight, cunts been deid for 20 odd years.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Rumours Shinnie want to return to Aberdeen having seen Miovski's bird.

 

Make her our mascot and Pittodrie will be full every week.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Rumours Shinnie want to return to Aberdeen having seen Miovski's bird.

 

Make her our mascot and Pittodrie will be full every week.

Hmm

What reaction do you expect from people reading this, mirth?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Hmm

What reaction do you expect from people reading this, mirth?

Would prefer gold or frankincense.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Millertime said:

Hmm

What reaction do you expect from people reading this, mirth?

You're way funnier.

 

I'm really sorry.

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently Adam Montgomery has left Celtic and signed for St. Johnstone. I was wincing when I saw the headline “Montgomery leaves Celts to join SPFL team” but heaved a sigh of relief when I read the article and Thankfully he’s gone to the Saints and not to us.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Apparently Adam Montgomery has left Celtic and signed for St. Johnstone. I was wincing when I saw the headline “Montgomery leaves Celts to join SPFL team” but heaved a sigh of relief when I read the article and Thankfully he’s gone to the Saints and not to us.

He was on par with Jack Gurr. Fucking woeful

Share this post


Link to post

Montgomery and Considine at the left hand side of the Saints defence.  If I was an opposition manager I know which side i'd be attacking down. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Itsagoal said:

Apparently Adam Montgomery has left Celtic and signed for St. Johnstone. I was wincing when I saw the headline “Montgomery leaves Celts to join SPFL team” but heaved a sigh of relief when I read the article and Thankfully he’s gone to the Saints and not to us.

Loan is it not?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

Montgomery and Considine at the left hand side of the Saints defence.  If I was an opposition manager I know which side i'd be attacking down.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Loan is it not?

Aye think so, amazed they've takne him as he was absolutely dreadful.

That game away to them where we lost he was utterly hopeless, boy is never a footballer in a month of sundays

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Montgomery and Considine at the left hand side of the Saints defence.  If I was an opposition manager I know which side i'd be attacking down. 

Is Montgomery a defender? Couldn't really tell when he was here. He barely looked like a footballer at all.

Miss control a simple pass, cut inside with the ball, fall over / get tackled. All he ever did. Hopeless.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

Montgomery and Considine at the left hand side of the Saints defence.  If I was an opposition manager I know which side i'd be attacking down. 

I’m sure McLennan will be rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of running at those two. Now, if he could only bring the ball with him as well, he’d have a field day!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Ojo to port Vale. Found his level. 

Robbie Williams will be taking ecstasy watching him. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Ojo to port Vale. Found his level. 

I'd say that's even too high a level for him.

To think Glass would've had him on a 10 year deal if he could've

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/23/2022 at 5:43 PM, Betty Swallicks said:

Ryan Edmondson.

Carlisle.

Useless cunt. 

 

He’s done well to get a club at that level.

Fucking hopeless.

Touch of a rapist. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s done well to get a club at that level.

Fucking hopeless.

Touch of a rapist. 

4th worst team in the 4th flight. 

Yer prob right. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...