Where Are They Now

5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

He was a striker at school. Still as far as I’m aware has the record for the most goals scored in a season for school boy football in Aberdeen.

He looks exactly like one of them

Got a durrant or John brown type look about him

This program is so cringey too, clearly acting up for the camera 

• Dildo 1

6 hours ago, Millertime said:

Wow

David Robertson programme on BBC scotland

Been on for 15 mins and he has already said

"My dream was to get into the aberdeen team so I could get a move to a big club"

(After his kashmir team won a cup game) "that was almost as good a feeling as winning the 9th championship with rangers"

He comes across as rather dim

Has the self appointed 'psycho' won a game at Peterhead yet? He's on a sinking ship there.

7 hours ago, Millertime said:

Wow

"My dream was to get into the aberdeen team so I could get a move to a big club"

(After his kashmir team won a cup game) "that was almost as good a feeling as winning the 9th championship with rangers"

Strangely recall a podcast where he claimed Aberdeen forced him out. It was obvious he was talking shite. Good to see him doing shite at Peterhead so far. Not scored a goal in over 2 months.

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

😆 Come awa. He was fucking murder 

Bates was an abomination of a signing. Looked completely lost in a pre season game v Brechin. Always felt he looked like he might burst into tears at any given moment. Probably suffered years of abuse about being a useless ginger bastard. 

His team are just above the relegation zone after coming 7th last season. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

Has the self appointed 'psycho' won a game at Peterhead yet? He's on a sinking ship there.

That's exactly what he comes across as

It's an act, and he is a terrible actor

Comes across like he is trying to show how "mental" he is 

He was sitting in the dressing room, every 2nd word was "f" and I am convinced the majority of the players didn't understand a word he was saying 

16 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Plenty teams have had right footed centre backs playing on the left of the two with great success. 

We've discussed this many times before. 

Additionally, Bates played in both centre back positions during his time here and didn't impress in either. 

Aye it wouldn’t be hard to real of plenty successful or decent sides who play 2 right footers in central defense. Never really even been a thing to have one of each but I’m sure it helps. Bates was just crap. Although I reckon better than what we have now 

11 hours ago, Millertime said:

Wow

Every Scottish professional footballer wants a move to a bigger team. Another non story.

4 hours ago, RUL said:

Bates was an abomination of a signing. Looked completely lost in a pre season game v Brechin. Always felt he looked like he might burst into tears at any given moment. Probably suffered years of abuse about being a useless ginger bastard. 

His team are just above the relegation zone after coming 7th last season. 

Always thought Bates reminded me of the sick kid from the Simpsons.

Looked weak as fuck.

spacer.png

• Upvote 3
12 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

You mean you didn't already know this. And it's not coming across as dim. He genuinely is remedial

After a game in Dundee we pulled in for petrol. Robertson was filling up his car and looking around unaware that his tank was full. Shouted at him as petrol was running onto the ground and he politely waved and took another shout for him to realise he was thick as shit.

• Haha 2